May 15, 2013
- We recently drove the brand-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and found it to be vastly improved compared to the outgoing model. And now that The General's pickup trucks have been squared away, it's time to focus our attention onto their passenger-friendly companions, the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon (above). Our spy photographers have passed along a huge smattering of photos (and a video), showing the new SUVs out testing. Both the short- and long-wheelbase models were spied, and while the...
May 14, 2013
- Last time we saw GM’s full-size SUVs, the camouflage looked like an ill-fitting black sweat suit. In these new spy shots, the Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Suburban, GMC Yukon, and GMC Yukon XL now sport tight-fitting swirly camo that shows off more of their physique. We’ve embedded a video showing the Chevrolet and GMC SUV prototypes [...]
May 10, 2013
- According to a report at TheDetroitBureau.com, a spy shot of the next generation Chevy Tahoe indicates, General Motors plans major changes in the design of its 2014 model-year full-size SUV lineup, which includes Tahoe, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade.
April 10, 2013
- Next-Gen GM SUVs Caught
January 31, 2013
- General Motors has appointed a new director of advertising for the Cadillac brand, Ad Age has learned. Craig Bierley will succeed Molly Peck, who is moving to a bigger brand at GM and becoming director of Chevy advertising. Ms. Peck, an Ad Age Woman to Watch, replaces Kevin Mayer, who left General Motors to become VP-marketing at Volkswagen last summer. Mr. Bierley, a Michigan native and more than 20-year veteran of GM, has taken an unusual path within the company to get to a senior marketing...
January 7, 2013
- General Motors is recalling nearly 69,000 pickup trucks, SUVs and vans worldwide, including a number in Canada, because they can roll away unexpectedly.
- Twelve different General Motors vehicles from the 2013 model year, up to 54,686 units in total, are being recalled over two potential issues with their steering columns. The models in question, all full-size trucks, SUVs or vans, are the: Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, Chevrolet Avalanche, Express, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, and GMC Savana, Sierra, Yukon and Yukon XL. The affected vehicles were built with a fractured parking lock cable or "a malformed steering column lock...
- DETROIT - General Motors is recalling nearly 69,000 pickup trucks, SUVs and vans worldwide, including about 6,300 in Canada, because they can roll away unexpectedly. The recall affects certain 2013 models of the Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Avalanche and Express. Also included are the GMC Sierra, Savana and Yukon as …
January 5, 2013
- Washington — General Motors Co. said Friday it is recalling more than 68,000 new SUVs, pickups and vans that could roll away after being parked.
January 4, 2013
- General Motors is recalling 69,000 2013 full-size trucks and vans that could shift out of park and roll away.