December 2, 2012
- Cadillac offers a high-tech solution that's intuitive and effective.
November 15, 2012
- General Motors is recalling 12,626 model-year 2013 versions of the new Cadillac XTS sedan due to problems with the rear seat head restraints, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The affected vehicles were manufactured from Oct. 12, 2011,...
November 14, 2012
- General Motors has announced the recall of 2013 Cadillac XTS models built between October 12, 2011 and August 30, 2012. On the 12,626 cars affected by this recall, the rear seat head restraints may not fully lock in the upright position after being folded. As a result, the rear seat head rests won’t meet minimum height requirements...
- General Motors has announced the recall of its 2013 Cadillac XTS sedan today. Nearly 13,000 of the new luxury cars have rear head rests that fail to meet federal safety standards and could increase the risk of neck injuries if...
- Over 12,600 XTS models are involved in the recall.
- Buick, Chevrolet compacts for airbags, Cadillac XTS for headrests
August 24, 2012
- The Cadillac XTS is going to be busy, destined to become one of the world's hardest-working cars.
July 9, 2012
- This may just tickle your fancy.
July 7, 2012
- Lightweight construction and advanced Haldex AWD count, right?
July 1, 2012
- Having a relation with the Cadillac XTS benefits the Chevy Impala in a trickle-down fashion.