May 13, 2013
- SU spoke to NEVS representative Mattias Bergman this morning and in that conversation Mattias confirmed that the aim for production restart later this autumn is still on track. NEVS is currently getting the people they want and the recruitment of more staff is proceeding according to plans. The amount of people applying for a job [...]
April 23, 2013
April 22, 2013
- NEVS confirms in an article to P4 West that they have selected an engine for the future versions of the Saab 9-3 Griffin. Mattias Bergman will not comment on who the supplier is at this time. Out of the 500 suppliers needed to produce the 9-3 almost all are now on-board however NEVS has yet [...]
April 20, 2013
April 18, 2013
- As of this morning, the 46 MPG highway, 27 MPG city Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel is officially the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid vehicle in the United States. And General Motors expects it to make up roughly 10 percent of Cruze deliveries in the U.S., according to Chevrolet chief of sales Don Johnson. The Cruze Diesel [...]
April 16, 2013
- 2009: GM owned SAAB Automobile AB as one single company February 2010: SAAB Automobile AB was divided up into a number of smaller companies, here are some of them: SAAB AUTOMOBILE AB responsible for car-production SAAB Tools AB: Managing all tools operated by the car-company SAAB Automobile Parts AB: Located in Nyköping, Sweden. Responsible for [...]
April 11, 2013
- Initial indicators show that the efforts will pay off.
April 2, 2013
- That's GM's best March results in five years.
March 31, 2013
- You should see the list of new components on this thing.
- Pretty sweet, right? And remember, you saw it here first.
March 29, 2013
- That's NGO, for "Non-Governmental Organizations".
March 28, 2013
- Seven liters of pure power, through the gears.
March 22, 2013
- And we know just the place where you can watch it online.
March 10, 2013
- 60 of those will be relocated to other GM plants, while 44 will have to find employment elsewhere.
March 8, 2013
- The bow tie is planning a whopping seven activities for the festival.