January 30, 2013
- PONTIAC, Mich. – General Motors will invest $200 million into its Global Powertrain Engineering Headquarters to build a new 138,000 sq.-ft. test wing, which is expected to be completed during the second half of 2014.
January 27, 2013
- The application is for a unique word and image mark seen above.
January 25, 2013
- General Motors Co., which isn't advertising on CBS during the National Football League's Super Bowl, plans to air commercials during the television network's pre-game programming Feb. 3, the automaker said.
January 24, 2013
- No further details were given, but are said to be coming soon.
- Happy families as GM and PSA plan to share next-gen compact people-movers
- General Motors Co. and PSA Peugeot Citroen said the French carmaker will take the lead in developing joint models as the first anniversary approaches of an alliance aimed at restoring profit to European operations.
January 19, 2013
- The Obama administration took the next step Friday to end its ownership of General Motors, initiating a plan to sell its remaining 300.1 million shares of the automaker.
January 8, 2013
- "Chevy Runs Deep" is running out.
- Since its founding in 1911 in Motor City, Chevrolet has gone from being as American as apple pie to a global brand that's selling some 4 million cars and trucks in more than 140 markets. That evolution means the patriotic messaging used to sell the brand to consumers in the past -- slogans such as "See the USA in Your Chevrolet," "Heartbeat of America," "An American Revolution," and, its most recent rally cry, "Chevy Runs Deep" -- won't resonate with a huge segment of the market anymore. So...
- The software development kit allows developers to create apps for GM vehicles and enables a new set of APIs.
January 7, 2013
- Since the opening of Disneyland in 1955, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts has continued to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation to connect guests with the stories and characters they cherish most and deliver legendary guest service. Disney Cast, Crew and Imagineers constantly ask themselves, “How can we take what we do and do it even better?” Recent Disney Innovations: A Holistic Approach Disney Parks continually evaluate all aspects of a guest’s visit -- from vacation planning to...
January 6, 2013
- The scenario dates as far back as 2007.
- Luckily, the restrictions will continue being in effect for a matter of 12-15 months.
January 5, 2013
- When he was a high school senior, the C.E.O. of Delphi Automotive thought he wanted to study computer science. Then he was accepted to the General Motors Institute.