May 18, 2013
- GM paid special attention to smoothness, quietness in redesign of full-size 2014 pickups.
- The Ford Mustang is a known quantity. For Americans who care about cars or those who don't, it's likely the Mustang conjures up memories and associations. And like other muscle-car reincarnations like the Chevy Camaro and Dodge Challenger, it takes some of the look, and the sound, of the old pony cars, yet it lives in the present. The...
May 17, 2013
- These two are more alike than one may initially believe.
- The 2013 Chevy Malibu Eco uses direct injection, delivering fuel at high pressure directly into the combustion chambers.The 2013 Chevy Malibu Eco uses direct injection, delivering fuel at high pressure directly into the combustion chambers.
- The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray’s first appearance on the silver screen is likely to be in the new Marvel Comics-themed blockbuster Captain America: The Winter Soldier, due out on April 4, 2014. A black version of the upcoming sports car was recently spotted on a film set for the movie, located on the National Mall in Washington D.C...
May 16, 2013
- Sportier than Toyota Avalon and Chevy Impala, roomier than Nissan Maxima and an arguable alternative to premium-badged sedans like the Lexus ES 350 and Acura TL, the 2014 Kia Cadenza is hard not to like.
- Piquet is a gadget hound who owns several Sonos wireless audio components, subscribes to Sirius XM and listens to a lot of digital music when not in his No. 30 Chevy Camaro.
- Nissan will produce a version of its NV200 small commercial van that General Motors will sell as the Chevrolet City Express in the United State and Canada, the two automakers said Tuesday. Nissan will produce the Chevy van at its Cuernavaca, Mexico, plant.
- Nissan will produce a version of its NV200 small commercial van to be sold as the Chevrolet City Express in the United State and Canada, the two automakers said today. Nissan will produce the Chevy van at its Cuernavaca, Mexico, plant.
- I've been leasing a 2011 Chevrolet Volt for almost two years now. And about three months ago, I took delivery of a 2013 Tesla Model S, the 60-kWh version. So I've gotten an extended first-hand look at arguably the two most technically advanced production cars in the U.S.--and the two best-selling plug-ins so far in 2013. Although not precisely...
May 15, 2013
- Starting in fall 2014, Chevrolet will expand its truck lineup with the addition of the new 2015 City Express.
- After six years...
- Holden has revealed an updated version of its Caprice sedan, which readers in the U.S. will recognize as the upmarket version of the Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle (PPV). The car is essentially the long-wheelbase version of Holden’s mainstream Commodore, which itself was recently updated. While the exterior of the latest Caprice...
- General Motors has turned to Nissan to put Chevrolet dealers into the small cargo van market. GM, in a statement today, said it will rebadge Nissan's new four-cylinder NV200 commercial van as the Chevrolet City Express in the fall of 2014.
- GM turns to rival to build cargo van, cites 'speed to market'; Ohio site chosen for Acura NSX; Cadillac sits out volume chase.