May 23, 2013
- Attention, California and Oregon residents: The 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV, whose 21-kilowatt-hour battery enables 82 miles of travel when fully charged, will start as low as $19,995, including an $810 destination charge and the maximum $7,500 federal tax credit. That...
- Chevrolet has announced that its 2014 Spark EV will be priced from $27,495 including an $810 destination fee. The American automaker also announced that the Spark EV 1LT will have a low mileage lease for as low as $199 a month for 36 months with $999 due at signing, helping make it one of the... more
May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013
- On this week’s episode of The J-Turn, host Jessi Lang heads to the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving for the Executive Protection Course, where she learns how to drive Chevrolet Camaros and Tahoes defensively in tactical situations. This episode kicks off with Lang attempting to master the dead man driving drill, in which the [...]
May 20, 2013
- Free Press sports columnist Jeff Seidel rides with Will Power, driver of the No. 12 Verizon Team Penske Chevrolet, reaching speeds of close to 120 MPH on Belle Isle Monday.
- General Motors, the American company behind the Chevrolet brand, is seeking a bigger role and more market share in Southeast Asia. It has rapidly expanded the lineup of products available in the region to lay the foundation for the next stage of growth. Its three-pronged strategy is to expand its manufacturing and supplier footprints as well as the retail network.
- US research shows SUV drivers come off better in crash with safest small cars
May 17, 2013
- The lights would suddenly turn off while driving at night,
May 10, 2013
- More than 100,000 Chevrolet Corvettes are the subject of a federal investigation into an issue with the vehicles’ headlights, safety regulators announced Friday.
May 8, 2013
- The Code 130R project appears to be in jeopardy. But we can help.
May 7, 2013
- General Motors has enlisted about 100 retired GM engineers to help monitor the launch of its next-generation full-sized pickups, which are expected to reach showrooms next month.
May 6, 2013
- Better than waiting for GM to get around to it.
April 26, 2013
- ANAHEIM, Calif. and LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (April 25, 2013) – Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort will kick off a Monstrous Summer by keeping three theme parks open for 24 hours nonstop on Memorial Day Weekend, the traditional start of the family travel season. The Magic Kingdom Park in Florida and Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park in California will stay open from 6 a.m., May 24 to 6 a.m., May 25, 2013, local time* marking the beginning of a summer of fun...
April 25, 2013
- The General is pursuing the mark for "exterior and interior badges for motor land vehicles", among other categories.
- Shows, Attractions, Events and More Add Up to Monstrous Fun LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – How big is summer 2013 at Walt Disney World Resort? So big that only one word describes the attractions, shows, events and more awaiting summer guests to the Florida Vacation Kingdom: MONSTROUS. Disney’s Monstrous Summer is bursting with good times for the entire family, whether it’s the first summer of fun in New Fantasyland or the nonstop thrills of a re-imagined Test Track Presented by Chevrolet. Whether...