May 17, 2013
- The lights would suddenly turn off while driving at night,
May 10, 2013
- More than 100,000 Chevrolet Corvettes are the subject of a federal investigation into an issue with the vehicles’ headlights, safety regulators announced Friday.
May 8, 2013
- The Code 130R project appears to be in jeopardy. But we can help.
May 7, 2013
- General Motors has enlisted about 100 retired GM engineers to help monitor the launch of its next-generation full-sized pickups, which are expected to reach showrooms next month.
May 6, 2013
- Better than waiting for GM to get around to it.
April 26, 2013
- ANAHEIM, Calif. and LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (April 25, 2013) – Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort will kick off a Monstrous Summer by keeping three theme parks open for 24 hours nonstop on Memorial Day Weekend, the traditional start of the family travel season. The Magic Kingdom Park in Florida and Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park in California will stay open from 6 a.m., May 24 to 6 a.m., May 25, 2013, local time* marking the beginning of a summer of fun...
April 25, 2013
- The General is pursuing the mark for "exterior and interior badges for motor land vehicles", among other categories.
- Shows, Attractions, Events and More Add Up to Monstrous Fun LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – How big is summer 2013 at Walt Disney World Resort? So big that only one word describes the attractions, shows, events and more awaiting summer guests to the Florida Vacation Kingdom: MONSTROUS. Disney’s Monstrous Summer is bursting with good times for the entire family, whether it’s the first summer of fun in New Fantasyland or the nonstop thrills of a re-imagined Test Track Presented by Chevrolet. Whether...
April 23, 2013
- Just a couple of guys with grit, and a gritty truck.
April 22, 2013
- It’s David vs. Goliath with all-wheel-drive.
April 19, 2013
- Lessons learned on the track translate to improved fuel economy for everyday cars and trucks. If motorsports are any indication, gains in aerodynamics will continue apace. The 2014 Corvette Stingray carbon fiber hood and roof panel saves weight and helps lower its center of gravity. Its 450-horsepower LT1 V-8 goes from zero to 60 mph in around four seconds. The car is about a half-inch lower than its predecessor.
April 8, 2013
- Enthusiasts are all talk. The best-selling cars are rarely the ones that set our hearts aflutter, and that's because while we're ogling glossy pictures of lust-worthy automobiles, Mr. and Mrs. Average American Family are ponying up the money to actually park a new rig in the driveway. For these family-focused buyers, the wants and needs are different than the set of requirements you start listing when you want to go weekend autocrossing. With that in mind, U.S. News and World Report has set...
- Are you one of the near-800,000 owners that have received the notification?
March 27, 2013
- General Motors' new Chevrolet SS sedan, making its first auto show appearance at the New York Auto Show this week, is a rear-wheel-drive performance sedan powered by the same V8 engine used in the Corvette sports car.