March 28, 2013
- As always, the New York motor show played host to some spectacular debuts in 2013 The New York motor show delivered the sort of buzz befitting of the city that never sleeps. Here are our favourite show cars.1. Range Rover Sport What else could it be? Delivered by James Bond on the eve of the show, the car’s incongruous reputation for being a dynamic SUV that is bought by chiefly city-dwelling urbanites meant it was in its element in the Big Apple. But take time to read the full technical story...
- Today at The Car Connection, we witnessed the rebirth of the Camaro Z/28, with the legendary track weapon reappearing as part of Chevrolet’s 2014 update for the Camaro range. We also saw new spy photos of the upcoming 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo showing the car almost completely undisguised, and learned that Ford has a better loyalty rating than...
- General Motors moved to shore up several product lines with new or updated models – including announcing the return of its storied Camaro Z/28 muscle car.
- It only has one speaker, but makes a whole lot of noise.
- GM reboots an iconic badge, makes it fast and adds lightness
- The vehicle features the Detroit-based automaker’s 7.0-liter LS7 engine, which was adapted from the LS7 used in the C6 Corvette Z06. It is rated at an estimated 500 horsepower (373 kW) and 470 lb.-ft. of torque in the 2014 Camaro Z/28.
- The most important developments from the New York motor show, which opened its doors this week Jaguar and Mercedes tried the hardest, but the New York motor show was about just one car, the Range Rover Sport.Sure, having James Bond behind the wheel helped generate the sort of global headlines to make marketing mean leap for joy, but that shouldnt be allowed to overshadow the triumph of the all-new Sport. Like it or loathe it, the off-roader that owners love to drive in sprawling...
- New York — General Motors Co. pulled off a surprise Wednesday at the New York International Auto Show by rolling out a new version of the legendary Camaro Z/28 after a decade's absence
- Enjoy this trivia. Stump your friends. And remember, you heard it here first.
- Seven liters of pure power, through the gears.
- Chevrolet unveiled a surprise today at the 2013 New York Auto Show when it announced the Z/28 nameplate’s revival. Not only that, but the badge is back with a vengeance as the fastest Camaro ever built. There’s a 7.0-liter LS7 V8 under the hood with 500 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque. That’s quite a distance... more
March 27, 2013
- The perfect boomer's Camaro, summoning the spirit of the first-generation model, right down to its Z-slash-28 logo.
- Holden-designed Chevy coupe gets a liberal serve of go-fast enhancements
- The new 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 is a lightened, track focused pony car with a 500 horsepower V8 and no radio. But its badge has been around since 1966. Let's take a quick look at the family.Read more...
- Debuting at the 2013 New York auto show, Chevrolet’s 2014 Camaro refresh consists of three or four relatively minor changes. But that simple statement isn’t quite fair to the people behind the bow-tie pony car. Just last year, Chevy upgraded the interiors of the entire Camaro lineup, upgraded damper...