September 12, 2012
- The refreshed 2013 GMC Acadia crossover will carry a base price more than $1000 higher than the 2012 model, GM has revealed. The base-model 2013 Acadia will cost $34,875 while the top-of-the-line 2013 Acadia Denali will have a $46,770 price tag. Both prices include a destination charge of $825 as well as more standard equipment [...]
- That's a $2,040 increase over the outgoing 2012 model.
- For those who are interested in the reworked 2013 GMC Acadia, we now know how much you can look forward to forking over. Base MSRP for the 2013 version of the full-size, three-row crossover has been set at $34,875 (*not including a $825 destination charge). If you are interested in the range-topping Denali trim, be prepared to pay $46,770. The 2013 Acadia will come standard with a backup camera, leather-wrapped steering wheel, USB port and recycled visuals from the now-dead Saturn Outlook....
- The 2013 GMC Acadia is ready to head to dealerships this fall, and the American automaker’s three-row crossover SUV will have a starting MSRP of $34,875, including an $825 destination charge. We first saw the new Acadia back at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show, featuring new styling and upgraded interior materials. The luxury Denali trimmed... more
- GMC said its Acadia large crossover, redesigned for 2013, which arrives in dealer showrooms shortly, will have a base price of $34,875, which includes a destination charge of $825.
- General Motors Co. said Wednesday that the 2013 front-wheel drive GMC Acadia will be priced beginning at $34,875, all-wheel drive at $36,875 and the 2013 front-wheel drive Acadia Denali is priced at $46,770. The prices are up by $1,000 over 2012 models.
- DETROIT – The 2013 GMC Acadia three-row crossover SUV launches this fall with a suggested retail price of $34,875, including a destination charge of $825. The upscale Denali trim – originally added to Acadia for the 2011 model year – will return with a long list of standard equipment for $46,770, including destination.
July 25, 2012
- First, there was the Yukon Denali. Then, the Sierra Denali, and recently, the Acadia Denali. Does this mean that the world is ready for the Terrain Denali?...
July 20, 2012
- GMC’s three-row SUV, the Acadia, isn’t for the timid, especially when driving the luxurious Denali trim, says Cars.com Family contributor Carrie Kim. This beauty can easily haul seven passengers, and its V-6 engine makes easy work of highways and hills....
June 29, 2012
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said it had 415 complaints from owners alleging the low-beam headlights on their Saturn Outlooks and GMC Acadias failed.
June 14, 2012
- Admittedly, when GMC invited us to drive the new 2013 Terrain Denali, the summons did not incite argument over which one of us wanted to attend as much as trigger flashbacks to Envoy Denali and Diamond Edition Jimmy models. It's not that we are averse to the "Professional Grade" version of the Chevrolet Equinox. In fact, we like this second generation of the Theta-platform crossovers just fine. It's just that, collectively, midsize crossovers are about as exciting as watching sun tea brew. And...
June 8, 2012
- Updates in design, technology and safety improve consistent seller • New exterior design highlighted by signature LED lighting • Refined interior with soft-touch materials, accent stitching and ambient lighting • Rear vision camera standard; industry-exclusive front centre air bag available GMC unveiled the new 2013 Acadia and Acadia Denali at …
May 10, 2012
- DETROIT – Feeling queasy on the water can be a consequence of rough seas. But getting watercraft and other items in tow to their destination is a steady proposition with Trailer Sway Control on the GMC Terrain and Acadia crossovers.
April 6, 2012
- The 2013 GMC Acadia features a new, more upright design with diffused LED running lights standard across the lineup, and an updated taillight design. Other subtle changes to the exterior include wrap-around rear glass and a new rear spoiler. Photo: General Motors The interior gets upscale French stitching and red ambient dash lighting; SLT and Denali models get aluminum accents on centre console, doors and...
April 5, 2012
- With the refreshed 2013 GMC Acadia debuting at the Chicago auto show, and the updated 2013 Chevrolet Traverse making its debut this week at the New York auto show, it’s Buick’s turn to show off its new Lambda platform crossover, the 2013 Enclave. Like the updated Traverse and Acadia, the Enclave gets some minor touch-ups [...]