July 11, 2014
- News 11 Jul, 2014 Vauxhall has fitted its new 1.6 CDTi diesel engine to the three-door Astra GTC, priced from £22,260
July 9, 2014
- From The Car Connection: Mitsubishi Improves Safety Performance Of 2014-2015 Outlander Sport Some Mitsubishi Outlander Sport models for 2014 achieve four stars in side impact, while other Outlander Sport models, seemingly identical otherwise, achieve five stars. Ford Adds 101,000 Vehicles To Recall List: Ford Edge, Escape, Flex, Taurus; Lincoln...
General Motors recalled a record number of cars and trucks this year--nearly 26 million in the U.S. -- but it's balking at a recall of 1.8 million full-size pickups and SUVs for brake lines that corrode.
July 8, 2014
- Pictures See all 24 pictures 9 Jul, 2014
- News 8 Jul, 2014 Demand for Vauxhall Vivaro van and increased output for next year’s new Vauxhall Astra means more jobs needed
- News 8 Jul, 2014 New Corsa will be first to offer hi-tech system featuring safety, security, navigation and concierge services
July 7, 2014
July 4, 2014
- With Bumblebee back in a new Transformers movie, General Motors is betting on the alien-robot saga to help boost Chevrolet sales in Korea.
July 3, 2014
- News 3 Jul, 2014 A hot VXR version of the new Corsa will arrive in 2015 with significantly more firepower than the Ford Fiesta ST
- GM will fix the rough idle on some of its V-8-powered SUVs and pickup trucks. The vehicles involved in this technical service bulletin include the following: 2008 - 2009 Chevy TrailBlazer and GMC Envoy 2008 - 2009 HUMMER H2 2008 - 2009 Saab 9-7X 2008 - 2010 HUMMER H3 2009 - 2010 HUMMER H3T 2008 - 2011 Cadillac Escalade, ESV, and EXT 2008 - 2011...
July 2, 2014
- General Motors is kicking off a marketing push to sell high-speed Internet service to buyers of everything from Chevrolet Spark subcompacts to top-of-the-line Cadillacs over the holiday weekend.
- From The Car Connection: Some 2012-2014 Audi A6s To Get Free Headlamp Swap Audi will replace the headlamps on some 2012-2014 A6s, to resolve a problem with their headlamps. On affected vehicles, the headlamps could fill up with water or gather heavy condensation on the inside of the headlamp assembly. GM Recalls 8.4 Million More Vehicles: Buick...