May 21, 2013
- Perhaps it’s just a rising tide lifting all boats, but General Motors stock has hit its highest close in more than two years – beating the $33 a share price tag set during its initial public offering in November 2010.The resurgence comes as the overall stock market charges from one record to another, but also suggests that investors are impressed by the performance of the giant maker which earlier...
May 16, 2013
- GMC says the 2014 Sierra spent more time in the wind tunnel with fuel efficiency becoming more important.
May 15, 2013
- General Motors and the Nissan Motor Company announced that Chevrolet would be putting its regalia upon some Nissan NV200 vans.
May 14, 2013
- General Motors and Nissan will produce a small cargo van for the U.S. and Canada based on Nissan's NV200.
May 13, 2013
- In keeping with other American auto manufacturers, Buick built war machines such as the M18 Hellcat tank destroyer during World War II.
May 10, 2013
- U.S. auto safety regulators are investigating complaints that the low-beam headlights can go dark without warning on some Chevrolet Corvettes. The probe by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration covers more than 103,000 Corvettes from the 2005 through 2007 model years. The agency says it has gotten 30 complaints from owners about low-beam headlight failure. No crashes or injuries have ...
May 9, 2013
- We got a chance to drive a herd of all-new Silverado 1500s and were struck by several issues.
- Chevy gave us a deep-dive into the new Silverado 1500 so we thought we'd put a few videos together for you.
May 8, 2013
- Our first chance to drive the all-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 occurred just a few days ago in Texas, and the experience is likely to stick with us for a while. We can start by saying this is not the perfect pickup truck, and we'd even be hard pressed to say it's the new standard other pickup truck makers should strive to match. But we can say this is probably the single biggest model improvement over the vehicle it replaces in a long time. We'll break this down, describing...
May 7, 2013
- A flying plug-in hybrid car is in the works, and General Motors moves closer to opening a $1.3 billion Cadillac factory in China.
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the air bag defect recall that affected more than 3 million Japanese vehicles last month has spread to BMW.
- The upcoming Chevy Colorado looks to be a nearly complete in these images but looks don't tell the whole story.
May 5, 2013
- We finally get the official pictures and (a small amount of) information about Chevy's new premium trim level.
- Our first chance to drive, and hopefully tow, the 2014 Chevy Silverado is next week during the press preview in Texas.
May 3, 2013
- Everything from Model T Fords to classic Chevy Camaros will be present at this year's