June 9, 2014
- NOT the Escalade of Plug-in Hybrids
June 6, 2014
- This truck was built to help you tow heavy things on a daily basis, whether it’s short or long distances. Whatever the job calls for, the 2015 GMC Sierra will get it done.
- If you’re in the market for 5-passenger luxury crossover-SUV with expressive styling, cutting-edge high-tech infotainment and a powerful standard engine, the 2015 Cadillac SRX warrants a test drive.
June 3, 2014
- Beyond its low price and high fuel economy, the Spark boasts a larger-than-you'd-think interior and vibrant exterior styling that's offered in an array of bright colors with names like Salsa, Lime Green and Lemonade.
- Oshawa, Ontario (June 3, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 26,444 vehicles in May, up 12 per cent compared to a year ago, marking the company’s best May since 2009 and its best total sales since June 2011.
June 1, 2014
- If you want an upscale hauler that can comfortably seat seven or eight people and boasts a quiet, comfortable ride in the $40,000 range, the 2015 Enclave offers good road manners and much vehicle for the money.
May 30, 2014
- If you want a big, 3-row crossover SUV that starts under $32,000, holds up to eight passengers, and has a standard V6 and that returns decent fuel economy, the 2015 Chevy Traverse remains a tempting family hauler.
- Texas has a well-deserved reputation for big things, from the size of the state to portions of barbequed brisket.
May 23, 2014
- Expanding the use of mileage-enhancing start/stop technology on its 2.5-liter Ecotec 4-cylinder engine, Chevy has confirmed that the full-size 2015 Impala will benefit from this econo tweak on its base engine.
- In case you wanted some off-road ruggedness with your 2015 GMC Sierra HD, the full-size heavy-duty truck is now available with the All Terrain package.
May 22, 2014
- Electrical fires cited; this is the 30th recall for GM this year.
May 21, 2014
- In the automotive world, the midsize sedan segment is one of the most competitive, because the stakes are high when it comes to vehicle sales.
- A look at how the Suburban has evolved over more than 10 generations.
May 19, 2014
- Chevrolet Malibu vs. Chrysler 200 vs. Honda Accord vs. Kia Optima vs. Mazda6 vs. Nissan Altima
May 16, 2014
- General Motors kicks off its new era of corporate in-car connectivity next month with the arrival of the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu which will be the automaker's first vehicle available with OnStar 4G LTE data service.