October 2, 2014
- Oshawa, Ontario (October 1, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 24,555 vehicles in September 2014, an increase of 34 per cent from September 2013. Total GM Canada sales are up more than 5 per cent for the 2014 calendar year.
- Fun fact: Kelley Blue Book is a primary sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s number 88 Chevrolet SS NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team.
September 26, 2014
- Anyone who has shopped for a midsize truck in the past several years has seen the same thing.
- Chevy used this week's Texas State Fair to confirm that it will introduce Z71 Off-Road Package for the all-new 2015 Tahoe and Suburban full-size SUVs and took the wraps off a concept version of its new 2015 Colorado mid-size pickup.
- Although the division remains close-lipped about mechanical details of its upcoming range-topping 4-door, Cadillac announced the car due next fall will be known as the CT6.
September 24, 2014
- Conventional wisdom holds that if Cadillac is to make inroads against the German competitors it has to lower its prices.
September 23, 2014
- Although heavily camouflaged, what's believed to be the next-gen Buick LaCrosse was recently spotted undergoing testing at a GM facility in Michigan.
- General Motors has announced that its new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon mid-size pickups will carry class-leading EPA highway fuel economy numbers when fitted with the 200-horsepower/2.5-liter base engine.
September 21, 2014
- Offering a unique take on a full-size sport pickup, the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Edition will hit showrooms sometime late this year.
- If you're in the market for a new pickup truck, then General Motors wants to talk to you.
September 17, 2014
- Oshawa, Ontario (Thursday, September 18th, 2014) – Suggested retail prices for the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado extended-cab pickup will start at $19,900, plus an $1,695 dealer freight charge, Chevrolet announced.
- Oshawa, Ontario (Thursday, September 18th, 2014) – Pricing in Canada for the all-new 2015 GMC Canyon mid-size pickup will start at $20,600, plus an $1,695 destination freight charge, GMC announced.
September 15, 2014
- If your daily commute involves carrying plumbing and electrical equipment, a house-load of furniture, or an entire Little League team, you're going to love driving the Savana every day. As easy to drive as it is on the wallet, the versatile Savana is hard to fault.
- Looking to add a bit of visual distinction to members of its full-size pickup family, GMC will introduce three new Sierra 1500 Carbon Edition models starting this fall.
September 11, 2014
- Three Rows of Traditional Luxury One of the softest and roomiest entries in the midsize luxury SUV segment, the biggest Buick's sub-$40,000 starting price also qualifies it as one of the most affordable choices.