February 11, 2014
- MSN Autos editors take a spin in this redesigned luxury sedan.
- Old, but not outdated. The Chevrolet Traverse SUV has been on sale since the 2009 model year.
- The full-size family sedan has a new champion The fact that we'd even consider the 2014 Chevrolet Impala speaks volumes about how much the new Impala has improved over its predecessor.
February 6, 2014
- Aimed primarily at fleet users but also on offer to retail customers in all 50 states, the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Heavy Duty pickup line with CNG bi-fuel conversion made its first public appearance in Chicago.
- Making its first public appearance, the 2015 Chevrolet City Express will add a new dimension to the automaker's fleet and commercial lineup when it arrives in showrooms this fall.
February 5, 2014
- The Turbocharged, Manual-Transmission Buick Leaves the Motor Trend Fleet
February 3, 2014
- Back in 2011, General Motors' heavy-duty truck line-up received some sizeable upgrades including a fully boxed frame and an updated drivetrain.
- Oshawa, Ontario (February 3, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 10,991 vehicles in January 2014.
January 31, 2014
- GM turns to Nissan for its new small van that debuts at Chicago Auto Show.
January 30, 2014
- Seeking to jump start sales of its just-released 2014 Cadillac ELR Coupe, GM's luxury division has announced a new promotion for its first extended-range electric vehicle (EREV).
- Cadillac throws in a home charging station for early buyers of its ELR.
- If you’ve had your eye on a conventionally-powered luxury sports car like the BMW 6 Series or Mercedes-Benz CLS, but express an unshakable interest in eco-conscious transportation, the 2014 Cadillac ELR could be the ticket. Drivers with lengthy commutes will also find the ELR significantly more flexible than the electric-only Model S.
- Big, bold and cozy for the whole family The Chevy Traverse crossover is what you'd get if a full-size SUV settled down and had a family.
January 29, 2014
- Hard-Working Trucks Add Toughness and Refinement
- Becoming the Underdog, Again