April 23, 2013
- A recent sighting of a camouflaged, next-generation Chevrolet Cruze got us thinking about what direction the compact sedan’s styling will take when it’s redesigned. When the new 2014 Impala full-size sedan debuted, it was the first bow-tie model to preview Chevy’s new face and we wonder if the next Cruze will adopt Impala styling cues. [...]
- The ATS Coupe Lives on!
- Next Cruze Goes Smooth.
April 22, 2013
- At first glance, the 2014 Acura RLX P-AWS and 2013 Cadillac XTS4 Platinum seem to cater to different buyers, but a closer look reveals how closely matched the two luxury sedans really are. In our recent full-size premium sedan comparison, though we noted similarities in size, power, and price, the automakers took very different approaches [...]
- MSN Autos editors take a drive in the surprising Chevy Sonic.
- Elements of Style
April 19, 2013
- A collaborative effort between Shanghai GM and the automaker's Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center (PATAC) joint ventures also located in that Chinese city, the new Buick Riviera Concept offers a look at elements we can expect to see work their way into upcoming production models.
- Saying the 2014 Cadillac CTS was one of our favorite cars at the New York auto show is an understatement. The longer, lower, and leaner 2014 CTS impressed us with its newfound presence, good looks, and larger size, which should allow it to better compete with the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series. Up front, [...]
- Roadkill hosts David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan are the featured guests on this episode of Wide Open Throttle. The two sit with hosts Jessi Lang, Angus MacKenzie, and Jonny Lieberman to discuss recent Roadkill episodes, answer viewer questions, and discuss new sheetmetal including the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. The Roadkill pair recently wrapped up an [...]
- Six years after its last concept coupe, Buick unveiled a new Riviera concept car this morning on the eve of the 2013 Shanghai auto show. Much like the gullwinged Riviera concept of 2007, this new Riviera concept is a long, and sensuous two-door coupe. Like that concept, this new Riviera is also the handiwork of [...]
April 18, 2013
- Ready for a regional launch this spring and a national rollout in the fall, the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 2.0TD turbodiesel will arrive in showrooms with even better EPA marks than the automaker originally projected.
- The EPA has released official fuel economy ratings for the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze diesel, which is rated at 27/33/46 mpg city/combined/highway. Compared to its closest rival, the Volkswagen Jetta TDI sedan, the Cruze diesel comes out ahead by four mpg on the highway, but three mpg lower in the city and one mpg in combined [...]
- GM claims mileage bests its rival, the VW TDI.
- Cruze Diesel: 27/46 MPG
- The Legend Returns