October 17, 2013
- Running Numbers on the Non-Vsport Models
- Speaking at "OPEC Oil Embargo + 40: A National Summit on Energy Security," GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson announced that the 2015 Chevrolet Impala will be available as a bi-fuel offering capable of running on gasoline or compressed natural gas (CNG).
October 16, 2013
- The 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 will likely be the priciest GM-branded pony car you can buy, but it won’t be the most powerful. That distinction will still belong to the Camaro ZL1. With two performance-tuned variants sitting at the top of the Camaro range, there’s potential for a bit of sibling rivalry. For today’s Thread [...]
- GM chief Dan Akerson announced this morning that the automaker will offer a version of the 2015 Chevrolet Impala capable of running on both gas and compressed natural gas (CNG). The CNG-capable 2015 Impala joins Chrysler’s Ram 2500 HD as the only bivalent-capable vehicles offered as such from the factory. The bi-fuel 2015 Chevrolet Impala [...]
- After piloting our long-term 2013 Buick Verano Turbo from Los Angeles to Chandler, Ariz. to the Corvette Z06 class at Bondurant, I walked away with the distinct impression that three different people designed this car, and not one of them bothered to speak with the others during its engineering phase. The end result is a [...]
- Goal: To âBeat the ****â out of Anything Ford Can Put on the Roadâ
October 15, 2013
- Shutouts for Toyota Tundra, Chevrolet Silverado.
October 14, 2013
- No one expected GM to show a 500-hp naturally aspirated 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 coupe at the New York auto show earlier this year, but ever since the automaker did, bow-tie fans have been eagerly awaiting Nürburgring lap times. Now, Chevrolet has released a new video showing an in-car view of the 2014 Camaro Z/28 [...]
- Head-up display gives drivers crucial info, keeping eyes on the road.
October 13, 2013
- As usual, we bring you a broad variety of content in this week’s video review. We start out with a test of the smallest Mercedes AMG available in the U.S., the CLA45, and see what its 355-hp 2.0-liter turbo can do. Ford shows us a prototype of its next-generation self-parking technology, and Cadillac pulls the [...]
October 12, 2013
- Much as expected, the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade launched with two engine options, both of them shared with the new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, 5.3-liter and 6.2-liter direct-injected V-8s mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. But according to Jeff Luke, executive chief engineer for GM trucks, that may not [...]
- In positioning the refreshed 2014 Chevrolet Malibu as a sensible, practical choice for the family man (or woman) Chevrolet released this one-minute spot on YouTube and on TV entitled “Malibu – For the richest guys on Earth.” Rather than an appeal to status, style or performance, the theme throughout is of valuing relationships with children, [...]
October 11, 2013
- Today, Cadillac announced that its ELR electrified luxury coupe will begin popping up in showrooms across the country in January 2014.
- The 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra are affected.
- Cadillac has made tremendous efforts to make its sedans more competitive, and now it’s the full-size Escalade SUV’s turn. The outgoing Escalade made its debut in 2007, and though it still has a commanding presence, it looks its age. Is the 2015 Cadillac Escalade an improvement though? You Decide. Cadillac lays its Art and Science [...]