April 9, 2015
- The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro is 28 percent stiffer than the current model, which should help improve driving dynamics.
- U.S. safety regulators on Thursday warned millions of owners of older model vehicles in "Rust Belt" states to get their brake systems checked for corrosion, a warning that stems from a long-running investigation of complaints about General Motors Co trucks and SUVs.
April 7, 2015
- We took the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 back on the track to do a restest. See how it improved on the track in this Motor Trend review, with plenty of photos.
- While we're still awaiting the arrival of some of the new-for-2015 models, automakers have started pulling the sheets off their all-new and redesigned cars, trucks and SUVs for the 2016 model year. At European auto shows earlier in the year, Audi unwrapped the third-generation TT coupe and roadster for 2016, and we also got our first looks at the 2016 Volvo XC90 and 2016 Smart Fortwo (and 4-door Forfour, which may or may not make its way to our shores). Things got even more serious at the Los...
- The Wonder of Wicker
- A closer look at the differences between the 2016 Cadillac CT6 and Lincoln Continental concept that debuted at the New York auto show.
- The Canadian government has sold its remaining shares in GM, meaning that General Motors is no longer part-owned by any automaker.
April 6, 2015
- In 1986, Gary Skinner purchased this survivor 1960 Chevrolet Corvette, stored in a pole barn in his neighbor’s backyard.
- Will we ever see a Ram midsize pickup truck to take on the Chevrolet Colorado and Toyota Tacoma?
- This Craigslist ad for a 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier might be the most honest we've ever seen. Pretty refreshing from a used cars salesperson. Patrick Jones (@Patrick_E_Jones) has the details.
April 5, 2015
- Is the new 2016 Chevrolet Malibu better suited to compete in the midzise sedan segment?
April 3, 2015
- A 2014 Ford Fusion got in the way of a small airplane's emergency crash landing.
- We round up the sales figures on Fullsize SUV models for March 2015. As expected, General Motors products dominate list.
- Bob Matranga's 1951 Chevrolet Truck is his latest project in a hobby that has spanned over 60 years, adding his collection of award-winning cars and street rods
April 2, 2015
- Cheeky, feisty, and eminently affordable, Chevrolet's Spark minicar gets a substantial makeover for the 2016 model year, enhancing style, structure, and power.