August 7, 2014
- The 2015 Buick Regal is a good no-compromises choice if you want a sophisticated styling and surprising agility, and don't mind making an unexpected choice. With its available turbocharged engine and available all-wheel drive, the Regal is something of a sleeper among sporty midsize sedans.
- The 2015 Cadillac CTS boasts the polished appeal of the iconic American luxury brand along with high style, impressive performance and high-tech features. The formula is already working to entice a new generation of buyers to the brand.
- The GMC Terrain's 'tweener size and unique styling definitely appeal to those who want something styled like a truck, but without truck-like handling. The available V6 engine also gives the Terrain surprisingly good towing capacity for its class – 3,500 pounds.
August 6, 2014
- General Motors has priced the all-new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon mid-size pickups, with the former starting at $20,995 and the latter at $21,880.
August 1, 2014
- Oshawa, Ontario (August 1, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 23,973 vehicles in July 2014, an increase of 25 per cent from July 2013.
- A Road Trip to New York
- Rolling into its sophomore season, the 2015 Kia Cadenza gets a number of enhancements to make this premium full-size sedan even more competitive against rivals like the new Acura TLX, Buick LaCrosse, Chevy Impala, Toyota Avalon and its own corporate cousin, the Hyundai Azera.
- While 75 percent of new car shoppers identified at least one General Motors' brand in their awareness of recent recalls, that figure hasn't dramatically lessened interest in the automaker's products, according to a recent Kelley Blue Book study.
July 30, 2014
- Savor the ATS Sedanâs More Selfish Sibling
July 25, 2014
- If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors.
July 24, 2014
- Promoting what it sees as an ultimate win-win, Chevrolet has announced that 97 percent of people who purchased a 2014 or 2015 Malibu opted for the 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that comes with fuel-saving start/stop technology.
- A rash of problems affects many 2011-2015 General Motors models.
July 23, 2014
- When considering summer road trips in California, the preferred routes usually hug close to the coast and are not pointed inland, where desert temperatures can routinely top 110 degrees.
July 22, 2014
- A quick peek at the dealer order guide for the 2015 Chevrolet SS shows that the hot rear-drive sport sedan gains an enthusiast-oriented 6-speed manual transmission that will be available alongside the still-standard 6-speed paddle-activated automatic.
July 21, 2014
- General Motors announced its new 8L90 Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic transmission will be standard on 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra and GMC Yukon Denali/Yukon XL Denali models fitted with the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8.