September 10, 2014
- Air Sierra -- The Only Way to Fly
- The Camaro 1LE and Z/28 Swap Rubber to Find Out
September 9, 2014
- If you're seeking an American-branded midsize luxury SUV and the Cadillac SRX doesn't suit your style, the Lincoln MKX could be the upscale hauler for you. The MKX also impresses with a standard V6 and creature comforts such as heated/ventilated front seats and leather interior that cost extra in competitors.
- If you relish the idea of driving an electric car, but fear the idea of being stranded with a dead battery, the Chevy Volt might just be the ideal solution. It even qualifies for high-occupancy vehicle access with a single driver, a big deal for those living in congested areas.
- If you relish the idea of owning one of the best performance-car bargains of the last 50 years, but without feeling shortchanged, you're going to love the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. For the Z06, you'll love it if you like performance that crushes European exotics costing twice as much.
- General Motors CEO Mary Barra has confirmed that Cadillac will begin offering a new strain of advanced intelligent and connected technologies on a number of its vehicles beginning with the 2017 model year.
September 8, 2014
- Vehicle will be capable of driving itself on highways.
September 4, 2014
- Based on just-released EPA fuel economy numbers, the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon midsize pickups boast benchmark stats for the category when equipped with the available V6 engine and automatic transmissions.
- Differential Frustrations
September 3, 2014
- Oshawa, Ontario (September 3, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 22,111 vehicles in August 2014, an increase of 5 per cent from August 2013.
September 2, 2014
- General Motors' former Saturn factory in Spring Hill, Tennessee, has been named as the new home of the new redesigned Cadillac SRX that's expected to hit showrooms early next year as a 2016 model.
- Being in the Back of the Pack Can Be Fun, Too
August 29, 2014
- Beyond its low price and high fuel economy, the Spark boasts a larger-than-you'd-think interior and vibrant exterior styling that's offered in an array of bright colors with names like Salsa, Lime Green and Lemonade.
August 26, 2014
- Attractive and Quick, But Flawed
August 25, 2014
- If luxury features like a quiet ride, a comfortable interior, and plenty of high-tech options are your thing, but you don't have a lot to spend, then this small Buick might just be what you're looking for. The available turbocharged engine adds a little spice without upsetting the luxury balance.