May 17, 2013
- While Cadillac sells more models every month than Lincoln, Ford’s premium brand offers more SUVs. Where Cadillac showrooms feature the Escalade and SRX, Lincoln offers the Navigator, MKT, and MKX, while development continues on the Ford Escape-based MKC crossover. We’re revisiting a thread originally started last year, in which Motor Trend forum member PR32A asked [...]
- When it rains, it pours — even in the middle of the Arabian Desert. Weeks after adding Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari FF, and Chevrolet Camaro police cars to its fleet (among other things), the Dubai Police Force plans to add an even more exclusive exotic to its ranks: the Bugatti Veyron. The above rendering of a [...]
May 16, 2013
- Sportier than Toyota Avalon and Chevy Impala, roomier than Nissan Maxima and an arguable alternative to premium-badged sedans like the Lexus ES 350 and Acura TL, the 2014 Kia Cadenza is hard not to like.
- Until recently, the Chevrolet Camaro was a mostly-show-and-a-little-go kind of car. Now, with performance variants like the 1LE, ZL1, and upcoming Z/28, you can say “Camaro” and “race track” in the same sentence without feeling silly. Still, many are sold on the retro-inspired Camaro’s looks alone. The 2013 Camaro SS Hot Wheels Special Edition we [...]
- The flagship sedan of GM's luxury division will roll into its sophomore season with a host of standard and optional upgrades that add more appeal to the mix.
- All Caught Up: New Silverado proves character starts from within
May 15, 2013
- Starting in fall 2014, Chevrolet will expand its truck lineup with the addition of the new 2015 City Express.
- The Chevrolet Express, based on the Nissan NV200, goes on sale in 2014.
May 14, 2013
- Last time we saw GM’s full-size SUVs, the camouflage looked like an ill-fitting black sweat suit. In these new spy shots, the Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Suburban, GMC Yukon, and GMC Yukon XL now sport tight-fitting swirly camo that shows off more of their physique. We’ve embedded a video showing the Chevrolet and GMC SUV prototypes [...]
- The Chevrolet City Express van — a rebadged Nissan NV200 — will roll into U.S. and Canada dealerships starting in the fall of 2014, GM announced today. Chevrolet will get a small cargo van to existing fleet customers while Nissan benefits through increased NV200 production. While the NV200 is already sold in many global markets, [...]
- The full-size Cadillac XTS sedan enters the 2014 model year with a newly available 410-hp twin-turbo 3.6-liter V-6 as well as a few other features. The XTS with the available 410-hp V-6 will sport a slightly revised front grille, but other trims will benefit from new equipment, as well. XTS owners can now impress their [...]
- Combine the volume of the Chevrolet Spark and Chevrolet Sonic and General Motors sits comfortably in second place in the subcompact segment, behind the Nissan Versa. With Chevrolet’s newly announced updates to the 2014 Spark and 2014 Sonic, however, the two American cars may just get a little closer to the class-leading Nissan. The 2014 [...]
- Orange Race Track Sold Separately
May 11, 2013
- Making a comeback from its humbling 2009 bankruptcy, General Motors has fought hard to overcome its “government motors” stigma from the Treasury Department’s initial 60.8 percent ownership of the company. With strong new products in the pipeline, and steadily decreasing government involvement and oversight, the company is getting ever closer to finally being fully autonomous [...]
May 10, 2013
- If you're seeking a roomy, versatile and technically advanced SUV that's more comfortable and fuel-efficient than truck-based vehicles like the Chevrolet Tahoe or, well, a 2010 Explorer, Ford's latest will fit the bill.