November 20, 2014
- State says automaker hid safety defects; Toyota minivan passes key crash test; a $250,000 Caddy?; slow sales for fast rides..
November 12, 2014
- Runtime: 8:31 - GM Economist Says U.S. Cars Sales to Keep Growing - Nissan Closes Gap with Honda - VW Squeezes out the MPGs - Diesels Outsell Electrics in October - New Hybrid Scooter - BMW Says Sports Car Sales Won’t Recover - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support [...]
November 11, 2014
- Runtime: 10:16 - What Did GM Know and When? - Mercedes Reworks Naming Scheme - Indian Cars Not Safe - Mexico Car Sales Soar - Texting and Driving is Addicting - Mercedes’ Go Anywhere Commercial Van Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]
November 7, 2014
- Maybe it’s the snappy new product or the effective marketing campaign, whatever is accounting for Buick’s sales growth in 2014 Duncan Aldred is a happy man. Appointed VP of Buick-GMC Sales, Service and Marketing only last February, this former European executive joins John McElroy for his first time on the Autoline panel. Mike Colias from Automotive News and Autotrader.com’s Michelle Krebs join in on the questioning.
November 1, 2014
- A marketing push from awkward TV moment; gas-pump sales bump?; Marchionne on Fiat Chrysler quality; U.S. fines Ferrari..
October 29, 2014
- Runtime: 8:39 - Chrysler Cans Quality Exec - OEMs Say Suppliers Making Too Much Money - Shortage of Takata Air Bag kits - AutoNation Suspends Sales of Takata Vehicles - More Specific Chevy Volt Details - Mazda Teases New Compact Crossover - 2015 Dodge Charger – Seat Time Visit our sponsors to thank them for [...]
October 23, 2014
- Runtime: 6:37 - Honda Cuts Executive Pay Over Recalls - Scion Teases iM Concept - Spain Sales Soar - GM’s 3rd Quarter Looks Decent - Daimler Posts Spectacular Numbers - Strikes Hurt Hyundai’s Bottom Line - Ford Adds Automated Technology - Terra’s New Electric Scooters Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of [...]
October 17, 2014
- Runtime: 6:33 - U.S. Diesel Sales Up Strong - BYD’s EV Beats Out Renault/Nissan - North America Production Booming - Chevy’s SEMA Concepts - Kia’s Soul EV Ice Cream Truck - Lebron James Becomes Kia K900 Ambassador - NADA Defends the Franchise System Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: [...]
October 16, 2014
- Runtime: 6:27 - The Hybrid Puzzle - GM Posts Best Q3 Sales Since 1980 - New Era of Audi Design - Nissan’s Brazil Teaser - Mopar Shows off SEMA Sketches - Fender Benders Becoming More Expensive Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]
October 13, 2014
- Exec: 'We need something different from the competition'; Ford hiring; GM urges dealers to 'speak up'; fracking firing up sales..
- Runtime: 6:29 - Tesla Wants More Outsourcing - NAFTA to Hit 20 Million Car Sales - Cadillac Confirms CT8/9 - Kia’s Perception Problem - Porsche Admits Panamera Is Ugly - Details About Ford’s New 2.7l EcoBoost Engine Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe [...]
October 10, 2014
- Runtime: 5:39 - Tesla’s Big Announcement - Tesla Fights Michigan Dealer Laws - GM Sales Surge in China - Toyota Most Valuable Car Brand - Mobile Car Shopping Ranks - Autoline This Week Preview Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | [...]
October 6, 2014
- Runtime: 6:44 - More GM Recalls - GM Issues Colorado & Canyon Stop-Sale - GM Teams With Isuzu on Global Pickup - UAW Steps Up Efforts to Organize Mercedes - EV Sales Strong Where They’re Sold - Zetsche & Ghosn Fighting Toyota? - Who Has the Right Truck Strategy? Visit our sponsors to thank them [...]
October 2, 2014
- Runtime: 7:26 - Fiat Reveals Jeep Based 500X - VW’s Ducati Powered XL Sport - Q80 Inspiration for Infiniti’s Future - Toyota’s Wild C-Segment Concept - Analyst Predictions Fall Short for September - Corvette Z06′s Eye Popping Acceleration - GM Reveals Trax Pricing - Tesla Teases New Vehicle in Tweet Visit our sponsors to thank [...]
- Company counting on new Cadillacs, tech-heavy vehicles; GM, Nissan, Chrysler post 19% sales gains; Paris gets the boots..