May 22, 2015
- Ram, GMC, Chevy truck deals; May U.S. sales outlook; VW needs 'a bit of time' to replace Piech; Honda Pilot's takeoff; Mazda, Subaru get a break in Calif.; new view of Tesla 'gigafactory..
May 18, 2015
- GM reveals 2016 Camaro; Toyota, Honda get suppliers' vote; Detroit 3, Nissan fall short; VW global sales drop; Ghosn: Renault-Nissan alliance stable..
May 15, 2015
- VW versus Chrysler; Dodge versus Subaru: A look at tight U.S. sales races; Cadillac exec's lament; Upstaging Camaro launch; Google car ready for road Stein finds key to captivating California consumers..
May 4, 2015
- On today’s show...car sales in April were good but could have been better, Chevy cuts the price of the Volt and why FCA likes to hide Easter Eggs in its vehicles. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
- April U.S. sales winners, losers; FCA offers free college tuition to dealership workers; GM again drops price of Volt plug-in hybrid; How Chevy uses social media to reach millennials..
May 1, 2015
- Launch of battery venture propels Tesla Motors beyond electric cars; shareholder vote a rare defeat for Renault-Nissan's Carlos Ghosn; Snyder: U.S. approaching steeper sales terrain..
April 21, 2015
- On today’s show... Land Rover accuses a Chinese automaker of ripping off its styling (but only has itself to blame), car sales start to slow in China and Chevy reveals one wild and crazy looking concept car. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
April 15, 2015
- On today’s show... Renault-Nissan just surpassed General Motors in global sales... seismic changes in the global supplier industry... and ChargePoint comes up with a solution for EV owners who live in apartments. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
April 8, 2015
- Car gains power, price, perk; LA debut for Cadillac SRX?; Buffett paint purchase; Snyder on sales: Not bad.
April 7, 2015
- On today’s show...the new Mustang is off to hot start in the U.S., Canada sheds its stake in General Motors and a look at the styling of the new Nissan Maxima. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 31, 2015
- SUV gets new grille; Feds seek OK to stop sales for 'imminent hazard'; Magna deal?; Snyder: Steeper sales road..
March 23, 2015
- On today’s show…Honda hits the panic button on EV sales, Corvette dominates at the 12 Hours of Sebring, and why automakers should not brag to the media about awards it wins from the media. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 20, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - What's all this talk from FCA's Sergio Marchionne about a merger? - Russia is in a sales tailspin. Will anyone notice outside the luxury brands? - Up close with Jeep's new Moab concepts SPECIAL GUEST: Scott Smith, Program Manager, Ford Edge All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Aaron Bragman, Cars.com.
March 17, 2015
- On today’s show… A lawyer says he found documents that prove a coverup at GM, heavy truck sales are booming like we’ve never seen before, and Citroen creates a sensational styling look. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 11, 2015
- ’16 model gets truck-like pounding before sales wars; TrueCar strikes back; Berkshire's store count; Skoda's tricky ad..