January 28, 2015
- D3 projected to post double-digit gains in Jan.; GM, Ally vie for F&I; Kia's 'Unexpected' ad; N.A. fuels FCA; Ford, Nissan recalls..
January 23, 2015
- Runtime: 8:37 - EV Sales Fall Way Short of Million Mark - BMW & VW Team On EV Charging Stations - Cadillac Announces Future Plans - Vietnam’s Booming Sales - Audi Forced to Eat Alphabet Soup - Audi to Make New Full-Size SUV - Rainbow Warrior Calls it Quits - Are Turbo 4′s Becoming the [...]
January 20, 2015
- Runtime: 6:57 - Q1 Sales: Gaze into the Crystal Ball - Prodigious Propulsion Patents - Hyundai Tests the Pickup Segment - Subaru Shuns China - Ford Throws Down the Gauntlet - JLR Bike Sense - Lincoln’s Badge Engineering Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. [...]
January 8, 2015
- Runtime: 6:55 - Takata May Get Bailout - Gas Down, Diesel Up - Rolls-Royce Considers an SUV - Ford Names New Sales Chief - Toyota Shows Refreshed 2016 Tacoma - Ford’s Ambitious Mobility Plan - GM Teams w/ Tech Startup to Improve MPGs Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: [...]
January 6, 2015
- Runtime: 6:20 - Toyota Opens Door to Hydrogen Patents - Mercedes’ Autonomous Concept - Augmented Reality Navigation System - Consumers Willing to Pony Up for Tech. - Win a Trip to Geneva - December Sales Breakdown Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]
January 5, 2015
- Sales rise 11%, Kia, Subaru and others post big gains; GM touts greener engine tech; major debuts for Asian brands..
December 19, 2014
- Runtime: 7:53 - Strong December Sales Predicted - Car Sales Generate A Trillion Dollars - Taxi of Tomorrow Back On Track - Cadillac Introduces High-Tech Mirror - Volvo Tech Helps Protect Bicyclists - Corvette’s Valet Mode Busts Joyrider - 2016 Kia Sorento Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone [...]
December 10, 2014
- Brands can't catch Ford in U.S., eye runner-up post; rides that don't satisfy; Ferrari fiscal move?; Honda's nostalgic nudge..
December 8, 2014
- German brand on pace for first-ever U.S. sales victory over Detroit rival; Lexus drop-top options; VW SUV concept coming..
December 2, 2014
- Chrysler, GM, Subaru help monthly industry sales climb 5%; Nissan returns to the Super Bowl; Corvette Z06s ship..
November 20, 2014
- State says automaker hid safety defects; Toyota minivan passes key crash test; a $250,000 Caddy?; slow sales for fast rides..
November 12, 2014
- Runtime: 8:31 - GM Economist Says U.S. Cars Sales to Keep Growing - Nissan Closes Gap with Honda - VW Squeezes out the MPGs - Diesels Outsell Electrics in October - New Hybrid Scooter - BMW Says Sports Car Sales Won’t Recover - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support [...]
November 11, 2014
- Runtime: 10:16 - What Did GM Know and When? - Mercedes Reworks Naming Scheme - Indian Cars Not Safe - Mexico Car Sales Soar - Texting and Driving is Addicting - Mercedes’ Go Anywhere Commercial Van Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]
November 7, 2014
- Maybe it’s the snappy new product or the effective marketing campaign, whatever is accounting for Buick’s sales growth in 2014 Duncan Aldred is a happy man. Appointed VP of Buick-GMC Sales, Service and Marketing only last February, this former European executive joins John McElroy for his first time on the Autoline panel. Mike Colias from Automotive News and Autotrader.com’s Michelle Krebs join in on the questioning.
November 1, 2014
- A marketing push from awkward TV moment; gas-pump sales bump?; Marchionne on Fiat Chrysler quality; U.S. fines Ferrari..