April 21, 2015
- On today’s show... Land Rover accuses a Chinese automaker of ripping off its styling (but only has itself to blame), car sales start to slow in China and Chevy reveals one wild and crazy looking concept car. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
April 15, 2015
- On today’s show... Renault-Nissan just surpassed General Motors in global sales... seismic changes in the global supplier industry... and ChargePoint comes up with a solution for EV owners who live in apartments. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
April 8, 2015
- Car gains power, price, perk; LA debut for Cadillac SRX?; Buffett paint purchase; Snyder on sales: Not bad.
April 7, 2015
- On today’s show...the new Mustang is off to hot start in the U.S., Canada sheds its stake in General Motors and a look at the styling of the new Nissan Maxima. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 31, 2015
- SUV gets new grille; Feds seek OK to stop sales for 'imminent hazard'; Magna deal?; Snyder: Steeper sales road..
March 23, 2015
- On today’s show…Honda hits the panic button on EV sales, Corvette dominates at the 12 Hours of Sebring, and why automakers should not brag to the media about awards it wins from the media. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 20, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - What's all this talk from FCA's Sergio Marchionne about a merger? - Russia is in a sales tailspin. Will anyone notice outside the luxury brands? - Up close with Jeep's new Moab concepts SPECIAL GUEST: Scott Smith, Program Manager, Ford Edge All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Aaron Bragman, Cars.com.
March 17, 2015
- On today’s show… A lawyer says he found documents that prove a coverup at GM, heavy truck sales are booming like we’ve never seen before, and Citroen creates a sensational styling look. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 11, 2015
- ’16 model gets truck-like pounding before sales wars; TrueCar strikes back; Berkshire's store count; Skoda's tricky ad..
March 3, 2015
- GM, FCA, Honda also see U.S. sales gains as industry misses forecast; Lexus, Mini reveals; Takata's unchanged view..
March 2, 2015
- 'Unscrupulous' order-taking; standard Civic turbo; Ally losing Chevy lease subsidies; Snyder: Rougher sales trek..
February 24, 2015
- On today’s show… U.S. car sales are expected to grow this month, Cadillac shows its new flagship sedan, and how a person called a champion helps get new technology into production. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
February 6, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Truck sales are booming, but what is a "truck"? - Super Bowl Spots: the Best and Worst of automotive advertising SPECIAL GUEST: Tony Roma, Chief Engineer, Cadillac CTS and V Series - How did Cadillac get the CTS-V to hit 200 MPH? All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Greg Gardner, FREEP.
February 4, 2015
- Runtime: 8:55 - GM’s Profit Plunges - Toyota’s Profit Soars - NHTSA Defect Budget May Triple - Tesla Inspires TV Show - Renault Introduces New SUV - UAW Profit Sharing Ranks - January Sales Breakdown Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast [...]
- Truck sales brisk; GM net rises 21%; Toyota, Subaru, Mazda earnings; Ford adding F-150 workers; end of 'value' minivan..