July 1, 2015
- Trucks help push June sales 3.9% higher; FCA invests $280M to make Jeeps in India; '16 Mazda Miatas arrive; GM Korea workers OK strike; Used Car Guide changes hands..
June 30, 2015
- Judge dismisses shareholder suit over GM recall; Suzuki's heir apparent; Cadillac XT5 early peek; Ex-Ford president Philip Benton Jr. dies; Snyder: Solid 1st half for U.S. auto sales..
June 9, 2015
- Marchionne said to recruit allies for GM merger; NTSB pushes collision-avoidance tech; BMW electric SUV?; Ram Laramie prices; Canada taps Toyota vet; Ford, Chevy sales battles; Honda HR-V ad..
June 5, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - May Sales: Is Everybody Happy? (Well, maybe not Ford) - Telematics, infotainment: Too much of not always a good thing? - Chevy’s 2015 Car Onslaught: Didn’t they get the memo about trucks? SPECIAL GUEST: Arie Groeneveld, Chief Engineer, Ford Explorer All that and much more with Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Henry Payne, The Detroit News; David Welch, Bloomberg.
- At NHTSA, Mishandled GM recalls spark reforms, tougher auto oversight; Toyota export boost?; Report: Dow Chemical CEO target of SEC probe; Car-building lesson; Stein: Fiery sales trend..
- One out of every 10 organic-food sales is made at Costco, the Seattle Times reports—enough to propel the warehouse club to estimated annual sales of $4 billion and allow it to beat out Whole Foods ($3.6 billion) as the No. 1 organic grocer, per an analysis from BMO Capital Markets cited on the TakePart website.
June 3, 2015
- May U.S. sales winners, losers; Takata's transition; Report: Wagoner to testify in GM recall lawsuit; Toyota, Ford talk tech; Nissan's new sales boss; GM attack plan for D.C..
May 22, 2015
- Ram, GMC, Chevy truck deals; May U.S. sales outlook; VW needs 'a bit of time' to replace Piech; Honda Pilot's takeoff; Mazda, Subaru get a break in Calif.; new view of Tesla 'gigafactory..
May 18, 2015
- GM reveals 2016 Camaro; Toyota, Honda get suppliers' vote; Detroit 3, Nissan fall short; VW global sales drop; Ghosn: Renault-Nissan alliance stable..
May 15, 2015
- VW versus Chrysler; Dodge versus Subaru: A look at tight U.S. sales races; Cadillac exec's lament; Upstaging Camaro launch; Google car ready for road Stein finds key to captivating California consumers..
May 4, 2015
- On today’s show...car sales in April were good but could have been better, Chevy cuts the price of the Volt and why FCA likes to hide Easter Eggs in its vehicles. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
- April U.S. sales winners, losers; FCA offers free college tuition to dealership workers; GM again drops price of Volt plug-in hybrid; How Chevy uses social media to reach millennials..
May 1, 2015
- Launch of battery venture propels Tesla Motors beyond electric cars; shareholder vote a rare defeat for Renault-Nissan's Carlos Ghosn; Snyder: U.S. approaching steeper sales terrain..
April 21, 2015
- On today’s show... Land Rover accuses a Chinese automaker of ripping off its styling (but only has itself to blame), car sales start to slow in China and Chevy reveals one wild and crazy looking concept car. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
April 15, 2015
- On today’s show... Renault-Nissan just surpassed General Motors in global sales... seismic changes in the global supplier industry... and ChargePoint comes up with a solution for EV owners who live in apartments. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.