July 30, 2014
- Runtime: 6:56 - Fiat’s Q2 Results - Toyota Maintains Global Sales Lead - 2015 Lexus NX - U.K. Cracks Down On Phone Use in Cars - Cadillac ATS Stretched - Autoline Garage Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | [...]
- U.S. SUV sales help Japanese automaker keep global crown, GM in 3rd place; Fiat net falls 55%; Volt beats Leaf in test..
July 25, 2014
- Runtime: 8:12 - U.S. Car Sales Continue to Rise - OEMs Want to Delay EV Sound Rule - Aston Teases New Lagonda Sedan - GM Cars Now Internet Ready - China’s Top 10 Automakers - Buying a Car in 2014 Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow [...]
July 24, 2014
- Runtime: 7:28 - Ford’s Sales Slip - GM’s Profits Drop Off Cliff - Opel Announces New EV - Redesigned 2015 Toyota Yaris - Ford’s Ties to Antarctica Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen on Phone | Hello [...]
July 23, 2014
- Runtime: 8:00 - Lincoln Names New Boss - Ford Replaces Head of R&D - Burgundy Keeps Durango Sales in Black - Buick Unveils New Crossover in China - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen [...]
July 11, 2014
- Ex-Infiniti exec de Nysschen to lead brand amid sales slip; Chrysler to fix SUV wiring; Acura plans promo blitz for TLX..
July 10, 2014
- Caddy seeks new global chief, permanent U.S. sales boss; Kia audio tuneup; UAW's local VW plan..
- Pentastar asks supplier to ramp up engine output; faulty GM switch kits; 1,500-hp Bugatti hybrid?; soaring luxury sales..
July 7, 2014
- As sales soar, chief wants retailers to invest in service; Tesla seeks answers after crash, fire; VW, Cadillac and China..
July 2, 2014
- U.S. sales rise despite calendar quirk, recall crisis; deadly GM plant blast; F-150 ranked top American-made vehicle; Hellcat's 707 hp..
June 30, 2014
- Feinberg report to help determine company's exposure; feds probe Nissan Versa, Dodge Ram; Snyder: Sales races to watch..
June 26, 2014
- Faulty inflator module the cause.
June 11, 2014
- Takata-built inflators get renewed scrutiny; daily fines end at GM; Tesla sales 'cap' debate; Nissan's NYC win; Alfa Romeo challenge.
June 9, 2014
- Brand's product portfolio is positioned in sizzling segments; Lincoln MKC in the mix; Solso's GM agenda; Kia's World Cup model..
June 2, 2014
- Investigator's ignition switch findings could come this week; Marchionne counts on U.S.; Autoliv settles; Snyder sees sales action; '15 F-150 snapped..