March 3, 2015
- GM, FCA, Honda also see U.S. sales gains as industry misses forecast; Lexus, Mini reveals; Takata's unchanged view..
March 2, 2015
- 'Unscrupulous' order-taking; standard Civic turbo; Ally losing Chevy lease subsidies; Snyder: Rougher sales trek..
February 24, 2015
- On today’s show… U.S. car sales are expected to grow this month, Cadillac shows its new flagship sedan, and how a person called a champion helps get new technology into production. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
February 6, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Truck sales are booming, but what is a "truck"? - Super Bowl Spots: the Best and Worst of automotive advertising SPECIAL GUEST: Tony Roma, Chief Engineer, Cadillac CTS and V Series - How did Cadillac get the CTS-V to hit 200 MPH? All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Greg Gardner, FREEP.
February 4, 2015
- Runtime: 8:55 - GM’s Profit Plunges - Toyota’s Profit Soars - NHTSA Defect Budget May Triple - Tesla Inspires TV Show - Renault Introduces New SUV - UAW Profit Sharing Ranks - January Sales Breakdown Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast [...]
- Truck sales brisk; GM net rises 21%; Toyota, Subaru, Mazda earnings; Ford adding F-150 workers; end of 'value' minivan..
February 3, 2015
- GM leads big carmakers' double-digit gains; Ford reveals Focus RS; FCA, Toyota, Nissan ads score big; profit for FCA US..
February 2, 2015
- Storm keeps workers from reaching factories; Snyder: sales game has jokers; Jeep Cherokee glitches; GM death-claim tally..
- Runtime: 8:00 - NADA Not Worried About Long Car Loans - Car Sales Remain Strong in 2014 & 2015 - SAIC-GM-Wuling Expands Outside China - BMWs and MINIs Are a Hackers Dream - Chase Elliott, Son of Bill, to Replace Jeff Gordon - Super Bowl Car Ad Recap Visit our sponsors to thank them for [...]
January 30, 2015
- The economy is growing. Automakers are building cars and trucks that customers want. And car sales, in fact, are nearly back to the glory days before the fall as they push 17 million in the U.S. But are things really that great or are we wearing rose-colored glasses? On this week’s Autoline John McElroy is joined by some of the top economists in the auto industry for their perspectives on where we are. His guests include: Dr. Mustafa Mohatarem, Chief Economist, General Motors; Emily Kolinski...
January 28, 2015
- D3 projected to post double-digit gains in Jan.; GM, Ally vie for F&I; Kia's 'Unexpected' ad; N.A. fuels FCA; Ford, Nissan recalls..
January 23, 2015
- Runtime: 8:37 - EV Sales Fall Way Short of Million Mark - BMW & VW Team On EV Charging Stations - Cadillac Announces Future Plans - Vietnam’s Booming Sales - Audi Forced to Eat Alphabet Soup - Audi to Make New Full-Size SUV - Rainbow Warrior Calls it Quits - Are Turbo 4′s Becoming the [...]
January 20, 2015
- Runtime: 6:57 - Q1 Sales: Gaze into the Crystal Ball - Prodigious Propulsion Patents - Hyundai Tests the Pickup Segment - Subaru Shuns China - Ford Throws Down the Gauntlet - JLR Bike Sense - Lincoln’s Badge Engineering Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. [...]
January 8, 2015
- Runtime: 6:55 - Takata May Get Bailout - Gas Down, Diesel Up - Rolls-Royce Considers an SUV - Ford Names New Sales Chief - Toyota Shows Refreshed 2016 Tacoma - Ford’s Ambitious Mobility Plan - GM Teams w/ Tech Startup to Improve MPGs Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: [...]
January 6, 2015
- Runtime: 6:20 - Toyota Opens Door to Hydrogen Patents - Mercedes’ Autonomous Concept - Augmented Reality Navigation System - Consumers Willing to Pony Up for Tech. - Win a Trip to Geneva - December Sales Breakdown Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]