March 24, 2015
- On today’s show…Most the transplants still have a labor cost advantage over GM, Ford and FCA….a 3D printer company has come up with an important breakthrough….and New York City now has more Uber cars than yellow cabs. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 20, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - What's all this talk from FCA's Sergio Marchionne about a merger? - Russia is in a sales tailspin. Will anyone notice outside the luxury brands? - Up close with Jeep's new Moab concepts SPECIAL GUEST: Scott Smith, Program Manager, Ford Edge All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Aaron Bragman, Cars.com.
- Chevrolet may be lagging a bit behind its competition from Ford and Dodge with its sixth-generation
March 19, 2015
- On today’s show...GM pretty much abandons Russia, Kia teases the all-new Optima and we take a ride in the new Focus ST on the roads of Switzerland. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 13, 2015
- Stein: Avoiding a proxy fight using 'pure finesse'; Takata progress; improving Ford Edge; Porsche versus Tesla?.
March 12, 2015
- Says 100K-mile guarantee not strong selling point; readers react; X5 aids BMW profit; F-150 boosts Ford resale value..
March 5, 2015
- On today’s show...Chevy teases the new Malibu, the BMW i3 passes the Tesla Model S in February and Ford is attracting millennials with performance cars. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 3, 2015
- GM, FCA, Honda also see U.S. sales gains as industry misses forecast; Lexus, Mini reveals; Takata's unchanged view..
March 2, 2015
- On today’s show...VW posts impressive gains in 2014, Ford unveils two e-bikes as part of its mobility plan and Cadillac reveals a new race car. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
February 26, 2015
- Top R8 has 610-hp engine; Ford adding 400 jobs; GM to close Indonesia plant; Takata told to save parts; Porsche spruce-up..
February 19, 2015
- Brand is free of Ford parts, and looking for a hit; Infiniti previews concept crossover; GM's new top lawyer; subprime stable..
February 17, 2015
- Amer. Council of Employees can represent workers; how Ford outranks GM; Hyundai commercial-vehicle push; Jeep crusade..
February 11, 2015
- Aspiring board nominee says company 'dramatically underperforms' potential; Ford fights patent 'trolls'; Acura MDX's 2nd home..
February 4, 2015
- Luxury brand in second place, behind Mercedes-Benz; GM's response to Ally complaint; Fields on why Ford must innovate..
- Everybody wants some.