November 19, 2014
- Runtime: 7:47 - Ford Unveils Updated Explorer - Mazda CX-3 Makes Its Debut - Bentley Reveals Grand Convertible - Cadillac ATS Gets More Power - Mitsubishi Upgrades Triton Pick-Up - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | [...]
November 11, 2014
- First production model; Ferrari IPO update; Maybach comeback; cuts at Chevy Sonic plant; crisis worse than Ford-Firestone?.
November 10, 2014
- Leaders to hold each other accountable, GM CEO says; Mercedes training product 'concierges'; a breeze for Ford dealerships..
November 7, 2014
- Runtime: 7:25 - Ford Executives Swap Spots - Ford Introduces King Cobra Mustang - More Buyers Choose CPO - Falling Gas Prices Leads To More Travel - GM’s Gone Batty - GMC to Become More Upscale Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]
October 24, 2014
- Runtime: 7:51 - Ford Earnings Sputter - Lunch with Ford’s Mark Fields - Buffett to Create Largest Dealer Group? - New Chevy Volt Details - Toyota Dumps Tesla - What Experts Think of Gigafactory Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | [...]
- Pre-tax profit falls to $1.2B; GM Financial probed; ex-Ford PR chief alleges bugging; Edmunds drops ads; Hellcats in action..
October 23, 2014
- Signs iconic Jeep will stay in Toledo; GM's 'headwinds'; UAW sets VW goal; Ford gives Hot Wheels an EcoBoost..
- Runtime: 6:37 - Honda Cuts Executive Pay Over Recalls - Scion Teases iM Concept - Spain Sales Soar - GM’s 3rd Quarter Looks Decent - Daimler Posts Spectacular Numbers - Strikes Hurt Hyundai’s Bottom Line - Ford Adds Automated Technology - Terra’s New Electric Scooters Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of [...]
October 20, 2014
- Runtime: 6:34 - GM Rebuilds Balance Sheet - Buick’s New Ads Paying Off - Mitsubishi Develops Airplane - Ford Takes Off-Road Inspiration to SEMA - Engineering Acura’s TLX Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen on Phone | [...]
- Toledo workers, officials closing ranks to keep Jeep; deeper woes found at Takata; dealer beats GM; Ford 'teardown' invitation..
October 16, 2014
- A wake-up call for owners of older vehicles and pickups.
October 13, 2014
- Exec: 'We need something different from the competition'; Ford hiring; GM urges dealers to 'speak up'; fracking firing up sales..
October 3, 2014
- U.S., German labor groups plan Ala. news conference; Chevy Spark recall; more BMW i cars for U.S.; 75-month Ford loans..
October 2, 2014
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Ford’s big quarter: Mustang and F-150. What do they do for a second (third?) act? - Ram 1500 not only is selling like mad, but they’re going to be making 20% diesels. - Johan de Nysschen tells Cadillac dealers that things are going to get worse before they get better. - GM’s Mary Barra gets on the cover of Time magazine. Why? SPECIAL GUEST: Jeff Nowak, Chief Designer, Ford Studio 2000X - What does this little-known studio have to do with how future Ford models will look...
- Overseas exports for redesigned Edge; GM landmark; dealer Irma Elder, Chevy collector Ray Lambrecht die; Detroit truck tactics..