December 13, 2013
- Runtime: 8:10 - GM Dumps PSA Stock… - …And Does the Same with Ally - VW Replaces U.S. Chief - Strickland Leaves NHTSA - Ford to Hire in U.S. and Asia - Automated Ford Fusion Hybrid - Taking It to the Street - Autoline Executive of the Year Visit our sponsors to thank them for [...]
December 12, 2013
- .... and signs of change as VW, NHTSA chiefs step down; GM sheds PSA, Ally stakes; and Ford reveals mass-hiring plan..
December 6, 2013
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - The much-hyped, all-new Ford Mustang rolls out on a brand new platform, but is it worth the wait? - John McElroy drives Chevy's new rear-wheel performance cars back-to-back, including the SS - The numbers are in, which automakers are thankful for November sales? SPECIAL GUEST: Jeff Bracken, Group Vice President and General Manager, Lexus Division, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. - What does Lexus make of increasing competition on their luxury turf, from the likes of Mercedes...
November 20, 2013
- Runtime: 8:15 - Porsche Unveils Macan - Chevy’s All-New Mid-Size Pickup - Cadillac ELR - Jaguar Pulls Wraps Off F-TYPE Coupe - New Ford Edge Concept - Audi A3 Gets 4G LTE Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems »Subscribe to Podcast | | | [...]
November 15, 2013
- Automaker's CEO projects 400,000 sales in two years; Chevy Malibu fire threat; VW's CrossBlue coupe; Ford shields Blue Oval logo..
November 14, 2013
- Runtime: 7:27 - Diesel Gains Traction in U.S. - VW Reveals Electric Golf - All-New Ford Subcompact Ka - Chevy’s Personal Touch - The Democratization of Luxury Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems »Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone | [...]
November 8, 2013
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - J Mays Retires from Ford - A Third Tesla Catches Fire — Is it a Design Flaw? - Mark Reuss Talks About His Wishlist for New GM Products SPECIAL GUEST: Tadge Juechter, Chief Engineer, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray - What was the Biggest Challenge in Designing the C7? All that and more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Peter De Lorenzo, the Autoextremist; and Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production
October 23, 2013
- Runtime: 7:59 Peugeot is considering ending its alliance with GM. Ford is idling its Michigan Assembly Plant for two weeks due to rising inventories of the Focus and C-Max. Mazda will reveal a CNG version of the Mazda3 at next month’s Tokyo Motor Show. All that and more, plus a look at why bigger wheels [...]
October 18, 2013
- Industry vet replacing Fisker's hybrid system with powerful Corvette engines; GM's Russian evolution; Ford cop cars triumph..
October 10, 2013
- Runtime: 7:18 In an effort to boost sales, Toyota has slashed the price of the Prius Plug-in. Even though Ford is currently building five plants in China, the company is considering further expansion because forecasts predict a huge growth in annual sales. We got a chance to drive the new Chevy Malibu and see how [...]
- Ads use family images, new slogan for revamped sedan; why GM's on 'bubble' watch in Canada; a Ford legacy to build on..
October 8, 2013
- Runtime: 8:04 Ford is on pace to sell close to a million vehicles in China this year. The head of VW’s global works council says installing a works council at the company’s Tennessee plant will be an important factor in building other models there. Cadillac reveals the all-new 2015 Escalade. All that and more, plus [...]
September 27, 2013
- American enthusiasts were excited when Alan Mulally announced his One Ford plan; it meant loads of long-coveted European products would come stateside. Getting the Fiesta was great. The Focus, C-Max and Fusion (Mondeo), all good cars. But, the Fiesta ST… wow. We’ll be joined this week by Chief Engineer John Davis, and we’ll be asking him the secret behind this ultrafun hatchback. You’ve got to wonder, will this car be the tipping point that pulls the performance market down into the B segment?...
September 16, 2013
- Runtime: 8:01 Valeo uses its 12-volt electronic supercharger in a very unique way. Ford announces a number of key management changes due to one VP retiring. Largely because of one company, sales of medium and heavy duty trucks fell last month. All that and more, plus how Chevy’s Corvette was designed to make anyone drive [...]
August 29, 2013
- Runtime: 8:12 Renault’s Carlos Tavares is shown the door in the wake of his outspoken statements about GM and Ford. Honda puts smart phones to work in enhancing automotive and motorcycle safety. Kia previews its Niro concept ahead of Frankfurt. All that and more, plus a demo of Pioneer’s aftermarket radio solution, the AppRadio 3. [...]