June 29, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Chevrolet Unveils the new Cruze and the Camaro Convertible - Alfa Romeo Unveils the Long-Anticipated Giulia - Ford Unveils… an Electric Bicycle? SPECIAL GUEST: David Woodhouse, Design Director, Lincoln Motor Company - Does Lincoln’s Continental Concept look a little too much like other luxury leaders, or just enough? All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; John Manoogian, College for Creative Studies.
- On today’s show... we’ve got new reveals from Chevy, MINI and Alfa Romeo, Acura has the highest residual value among luxury brands and we get a few HP announcements from Ford. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
- Mini cuts three models; Toyota unveils design of U.S. HQ; 16th Ford Escape recall; Alfa Romeo shows sportiest Giulia; Chevy's Apple ambition; Lotus consolidates U.S. operations..
- Ford enters electric bike, car-sharing businesses; Lexus meets 'Back to the Future'; GM to offer Camaro convertible; Chevrolet ad preview; Bringing airbags to India; How to toy with Tesla..
June 22, 2015
- GM's $245 million mystery project; Hyundai deal with NFL?; Ford loses in Supreme Court; UAW mulls pool to reduce health-care costs; Stamping plant for VW?.
June 12, 2015
- GM to cut Sonic, Verano output amid weak sales; Toyota's plan to speed innovation; Ford GT back to Le Mans; Penske, Tata, Montezemolo headed to Hall of Fame; Honor for Delphi ex-CEO..
June 11, 2015
- After GM rebuff, Marchionne said to look elsewhere; Ford won't build Continental in Chicago; Volvo's simpler answer to luxury rivals; Kia hits Mexico market; VW exec's job on the line?.
June 9, 2015
- Marchionne said to recruit allies for GM merger; NTSB pushes collision-avoidance tech; BMW electric SUV?; Ram Laramie prices; Canada taps Toyota vet; Ford, Chevy sales battles; Honda HR-V ad..
June 8, 2015
- On today’s show… bicycles and pedestrians who glow in the dark… autonomous cars could lead to a lot more sprawl… and the new Ford Explorer goes global. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
June 5, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - May Sales: Is Everybody Happy? (Well, maybe not Ford) - Telematics, infotainment: Too much of not always a good thing? - Chevy’s 2015 Car Onslaught: Didn’t they get the memo about trucks? SPECIAL GUEST: Arie Groeneveld, Chief Engineer, Ford Explorer All that and much more with Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Henry Payne, The Detroit News; David Welch, Bloomberg.
- GM taps renowned designer to tackle Buick; Ford slapped with suit; FCA rebuffed on NHTSA hearing; Takata's quality move; Battling drunken driving with technology..
May 28, 2015
- On today’s show... Ford opens up its EV patents, Chevy and Opel add Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to their line-ups and a look at a new feature on the Miata that really caught our eye. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
- Ford follows Tesla in offering EV patents to rivals; FCA reduces powertrain warranty; Latest Honda airbag recall; Key figure in GM crisis to face deposition; Stars shine for Kia, Lincoln..
May 27, 2015
- Chevy goes Android - and Apple; GM's Barra, Bill Ford join forces in Mich. tech push; In China: SUVs as 'rage' defense; Ford issues 2 recalls; New way to see London..