October 24, 2014
- Runtime: 7:51 - Ford Earnings Sputter - Lunch with Ford’s Mark Fields - Buffett to Create Largest Dealer Group? - New Chevy Volt Details - Toyota Dumps Tesla - What Experts Think of Gigafactory Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | [...]
- Pre-tax profit falls to $1.2B; GM Financial probed; ex-Ford PR chief alleges bugging; Edmunds drops ads; Hellcats in action..
October 23, 2014
- Signs iconic Jeep will stay in Toledo; GM's 'headwinds'; UAW sets VW goal; Ford gives Hot Wheels an EcoBoost..
- Runtime: 6:37 - Honda Cuts Executive Pay Over Recalls - Scion Teases iM Concept - Spain Sales Soar - GM’s 3rd Quarter Looks Decent - Daimler Posts Spectacular Numbers - Strikes Hurt Hyundai’s Bottom Line - Ford Adds Automated Technology - Terra’s New Electric Scooters Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of [...]
October 20, 2014
- Runtime: 6:34 - GM Rebuilds Balance Sheet - Buick’s New Ads Paying Off - Mitsubishi Develops Airplane - Ford Takes Off-Road Inspiration to SEMA - Engineering Acura’s TLX Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen on Phone | [...]
- Toledo workers, officials closing ranks to keep Jeep; deeper woes found at Takata; dealer beats GM; Ford 'teardown' invitation..
October 16, 2014
- A wake-up call for owners of older vehicles and pickups.
October 13, 2014
- Exec: 'We need something different from the competition'; Ford hiring; GM urges dealers to 'speak up'; fracking firing up sales..
October 3, 2014
- U.S., German labor groups plan Ala. news conference; Chevy Spark recall; more BMW i cars for U.S.; 75-month Ford loans..
October 2, 2014
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Ford’s big quarter: Mustang and F-150. What do they do for a second (third?) act? - Ram 1500 not only is selling like mad, but they’re going to be making 20% diesels. - Johan de Nysschen tells Cadillac dealers that things are going to get worse before they get better. - GM’s Mary Barra gets on the cover of Time magazine. Why? SPECIAL GUEST: Jeff Nowak, Chief Designer, Ford Studio 2000X - What does this little-known studio have to do with how future Ford models will look...
- Overseas exports for redesigned Edge; GM landmark; dealer Irma Elder, Chevy collector Ray Lambrecht die; Detroit truck tactics..
September 25, 2014
- Chevy, Toyota, Ford and Ram rustle up special-edition pickups at state fair; Mary Barra's big week; Revving up Ram output..
- Runtime: 6:01 - Renault Espace Crossover - VW Reveals More Versatile Golf - Opel’s Triple Shot for Paris - Cadillac’s New Naming Scheme - 2015 Mercedes GLA Impressions - Ford Tricks Out Transit for Police - Ford Adds Bodies at KC Plant Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone [...]
- Model S test-drive event illegal, state says; Ford beats hiring goal; Cadillac's new naming strategy; California on a green push..
September 24, 2014
- Ellen, Conan parodies good publicity, brand exec says; Lincoln to skip Super Bowl; Reuss on Cadillac move; a captivating Ford..