August 18, 2014
- Runtime: 7:06 - OEM Rankings by Revenue - Buick Reveals Envision Interior - Why Ford Is Counting Oil Rigs - U.K. Wants Licensed Mechanics - Cruisin’ Woodward in a ‘65 GTO Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen [...]
August 15, 2014
- Engineer awaits top-range sedan, redesigned SRX; Ford, Chevy summer spiffs; D3, Nissan to 'Cruise'; Chrysler, Alcoa get grants..
August 14, 2014
- CEO says money will be spent on new product, tech; Ford HQ solar system; don't touch this Dodge Dart; Pope Francis has 'Soul.'.
- Pickup's part is lighter, tighter; storm's toll on GM Tech Center; Nissan repellent test; Audi in line for $40M China fine?.
August 1, 2014
- Hundreds of petitions expected over switches; Tesla widens loss; Ford, GM sued over CD-ripping tech; Barra's perfect pitch?.
July 31, 2014
- Automakers delete bumpers, spare tires to calculate key metric; Fields' currency concern; optimistic car colors..
July 28, 2014
- Runtime: 7:55 - Could July SAAR Hit 17 Million? - Nissan’s Ghosn has the Golden Touch - Ford: Buyers Willing to Pay Even More for Pickups - Former GM CEO Speaks Out on Recall Issues - Automakers Ahead of EPA Curve - Recap of Automotive Fantasy Draft 2014 Visit our sponsors to thank them for [...]
July 24, 2014
- Runtime: 7:28 - Ford’s Sales Slip - GM’s Profits Drop Off Cliff - Opel Announces New EV - Redesigned 2015 Toyota Yaris - Ford’s Ties to Antarctica Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen on Phone | Hello [...]
- Embattled company's net falls 85% in Q2; Ford nets $1.3 billion, ekes out Europe profit; Keith Crain's Hall of Fame journey..
July 23, 2014
- Runtime: 8:00 - Lincoln Names New Boss - Ford Replaces Head of R&D - Burgundy Keeps Durango Sales in Black - Buick Unveils New Crossover in China - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen [...]
July 9, 2014
- Local governments pick Focus Electric, Leaf to cut fuel costs; Ford Europe on track; lighting up Lexus; new Corsa key to Opel profits..
July 8, 2014
- About 92,000 Fords and Lincolns in N.A. may have axle problems; GM resists truck recall; top black dealership groups..
July 2, 2014
- Chrysler brand's strategy to take on Ford, Chevy; new Subaru sales boss; Mark Fields' pay plan; new Passat, for Europe..
June 27, 2014
- Ignition-switch supplier contacted in grand jury probe; Ford updates Focus ST; Audi's plug-in play; Google for the car..
June 26, 2014
- ProMaster City due in Q1; Nissan-Daimler Mexico venture; GM halts some Cruze deliveries; Ford green win over Toyota..