May 19, 2015
- On today’s show… Chevrolet’s “Find New Roads” campaign is not connecting with consumers… F-650s and 750s give Ford a big advantage in truck sales… and suppliers rate the purchasing VPs. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
May 15, 2015
- Retiring board member says GM turnaround could take a decade; Ford profit rally ahead?; Acura to tune auto-braking software; Cars, college and debt..
May 12, 2015
- Inside the 'Snake Pit': How Dodge brings the Viper to life; Ford recalls new F-150 for steering issue; GM cuts prices in China..
- On today’s show... some automakers are still struggling with the small overlap crash test, Chevy teases the new Camaro and some new details about the Ford GT. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
May 6, 2015
- GM on hottest auto jobs of 2025; what Wall Street wants from Tesla; Ford, UAW Ford, UAW invest in career academies; Stan Lee's star-studded 'Cameo' for Audi..
May 4, 2015
- Mercedes takes lead in tight U.S. luxury race; GM hits 500,000-vehicle milestone, invests in KS plant; Ford offers CNG option for F-150; Audi and the Force.
May 1, 2015
- When you think cars and charity the first thing that usually comes to mind are dealers sponsoring their local little league teams. But truth be told, auto companies have a long history of helping the world’s less fortunate among other worthy causes, yet don’t get to talk about it very much. On this week’s edition of Autoline we look at some of the philanthropic works courtesy of companies like Ford, GM and Nissan.
April 21, 2015
- Hinrichs on FCA's partner hunt; futurist Kurzweil on self-driving, and cell-size phones; VW beat GM globally in Q1..
April 20, 2015
- Spacious rides from VW, Volvo, debuts from GM, Ford, Lexus; win for Mitsu; dealer payrolls rising; model makeovers..
March 24, 2015
- On today’s show…Most the transplants still have a labor cost advantage over GM, Ford and FCA….a 3D printer company has come up with an important breakthrough….and New York City now has more Uber cars than yellow cabs. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 20, 2015
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - What's all this talk from FCA's Sergio Marchionne about a merger? - Russia is in a sales tailspin. Will anyone notice outside the luxury brands? - Up close with Jeep's new Moab concepts SPECIAL GUEST: Scott Smith, Program Manager, Ford Edge All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Aaron Bragman, Cars.com.
- Chevrolet may be lagging a bit behind its competition from Ford and Dodge with its sixth-generation
March 19, 2015
- On today’s show...GM pretty much abandons Russia, Kia teases the all-new Optima and we take a ride in the new Focus ST on the roads of Switzerland. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
March 13, 2015
- Stein: Avoiding a proxy fight using 'pure finesse'; Takata progress; improving Ford Edge; Porsche versus Tesla?.
March 12, 2015
- Says 100K-mile guarantee not strong selling point; readers react; X5 aids BMW profit; F-150 boosts Ford resale value..