October 16, 2014
- A wake-up call for owners of older vehicles and pickups.
October 13, 2014
- Exec: 'We need something different from the competition'; Ford hiring; GM urges dealers to 'speak up'; fracking firing up sales..
October 3, 2014
- U.S., German labor groups plan Ala. news conference; Chevy Spark recall; more BMW i cars for U.S.; 75-month Ford loans..
October 2, 2014
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Ford’s big quarter: Mustang and F-150. What do they do for a second (third?) act? - Ram 1500 not only is selling like mad, but they’re going to be making 20% diesels. - Johan de Nysschen tells Cadillac dealers that things are going to get worse before they get better. - GM’s Mary Barra gets on the cover of Time magazine. Why? SPECIAL GUEST: Jeff Nowak, Chief Designer, Ford Studio 2000X - What does this little-known studio have to do with how future Ford models will look...
- Overseas exports for redesigned Edge; GM landmark; dealer Irma Elder, Chevy collector Ray Lambrecht die; Detroit truck tactics..
September 25, 2014
- Chevy, Toyota, Ford and Ram rustle up special-edition pickups at state fair; Mary Barra's big week; Revving up Ram output..
- Runtime: 6:01 - Renault Espace Crossover - VW Reveals More Versatile Golf - Opel’s Triple Shot for Paris - Cadillac’s New Naming Scheme - 2015 Mercedes GLA Impressions - Ford Tricks Out Transit for Police - Ford Adds Bodies at KC Plant Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone [...]
- Model S test-drive event illegal, state says; Ford beats hiring goal; Cadillac's new naming strategy; California on a green push..
September 24, 2014
- Ellen, Conan parodies good publicity, brand exec says; Lincoln to skip Super Bowl; Reuss on Cadillac move; a captivating Ford..
September 21, 2014
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - First impressions: 2015 Ford Mustang. - Cadillac's new leader won't cut prices. - ZF takes over TRW, becomes world's 2nd largest supplier. SPECIAL GUEST: Dave Cole, Autoharvest.org - The untold story behind GM's legendary Small Block V8 All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Todd Lassa, Automobile; Drew Winter, WardsAuto.
- Runtime: 7:11 - Cadillac Plans New High-End Model - Challenger Hellcat Not a Gas Guzzler - Stop-Start Systems Drain Batteries - Meet the Nissan LEAF-tier - World’s First 3D Printed Car - Ford Mustang Driving Impressions Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]
September 12, 2014
- Boxy Jeep entering tough compact-SUV segment; older Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner hybrids recalled; Jaguar's royal ride..
September 2, 2014
- F-450 maximum payload rating drops 150 pounds, automaker says truck retains towing crown; 'Not a Buick' resonates with buyers; Toyota's other suitor..
August 29, 2014
- Buyouts not expected to exceed cap; judge dismisses Ford apartheid case; Chevy confirms Z71 SUVs; Lexus lathers up..
August 26, 2014
- Runtime: 7:02 - China Amps Up Charging Stations - VW Announces eGolf Price - GM’s Bike Sharing Program - CR Crowns Diesel Ram as Top Truck - India Slaps OEMs with Fine - Ford Dials Up ST Models Production - Antarctic Snow Cruiser - American Axle’s Hybrid Conversion Visit our sponsors to thank them for [...]