March 3, 2015
- GM, FCA, Honda also see U.S. sales gains as industry misses forecast; Lexus, Mini reveals; Takata's unchanged view..
March 2, 2015
- On today’s show...VW posts impressive gains in 2014, Ford unveils two e-bikes as part of its mobility plan and Cadillac reveals a new race car. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
February 26, 2015
- Top R8 has 610-hp engine; Ford adding 400 jobs; GM to close Indonesia plant; Takata told to save parts; Porsche spruce-up..
February 19, 2015
- Brand is free of Ford parts, and looking for a hit; Infiniti previews concept crossover; GM's new top lawyer; subprime stable..
February 17, 2015
- Amer. Council of Employees can represent workers; how Ford outranks GM; Hyundai commercial-vehicle push; Jeep crusade..
February 11, 2015
- Aspiring board nominee says company 'dramatically underperforms' potential; Ford fights patent 'trolls'; Acura MDX's 2nd home..
February 4, 2015
- Luxury brand in second place, behind Mercedes-Benz; GM's response to Ally complaint; Fields on why Ford must innovate..
- Everybody wants some.
- Truck sales brisk; GM net rises 21%; Toyota, Subaru, Mazda earnings; Ford adding F-150 workers; end of 'value' minivan..
February 3, 2015
- GM leads big carmakers' double-digit gains; Ford reveals Focus RS; FCA, Toyota, Nissan ads score big; profit for FCA US..
- Runtime: 8:31 - Ford’s First Global RS Model - Nissan Reveals Fresh-Faced Maxima - Kia Picanto Goes Under the Knife - GM Makes Progress w/ Ignition Switch Fiasco - Qoros Hires Former GM Exec. - 2014 China Sales by Brand - Most Powerful Golf to Hit U.S. Shores Visit our sponsors to thank them for [...]
January 29, 2015
- Vehicle rollouts cut earnings in 'solid yet challenging year'; GM won't extend deadline; Nissan carries a torch; Ford truck bash..
January 28, 2015
- D3 projected to post double-digit gains in Jan.; GM, Ally vie for F&I; Kia's 'Unexpected' ad; N.A. fuels FCA; Ford, Nissan recalls..
January 22, 2015
- Runtime: 7:22 - Ford GT Manufacturing Headed North of the Border - GM Gearing Up for CVTs - A Look at the Land Rover Discovery Sport - Independent Shops Preferred Over Dealers - JCI Envisions an Autonomous Interior Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. [...]
January 20, 2015
- Company outpacing rivals in patent filings; Ford, Lincoln sitting out Super Bowl; 6,000 FCVs by 2020?; Unifying GM, suppliers..