April 11, 2014
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Hybrids vs. diesels… or maybe you don’t need either. - GM adds $1.3 billion charge in Q1, meanwhile invests $449 million to build more Volts - Land Rover’s augmented reality technology could be a game changer. SPECIAL GUEST: Chris Svensson, Ford Design Director, The Americas All that and more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; and Chris Paukert, Autoblog
- Runtime: 8:19 - More Bad News for GM - Lincoln Replaces Head of Design - Ford Transit Skyliner Concept - Ford Surges in China - Peugeot Reveals Exalt Concept - 2015 Mustang on Autoline This Week Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone, Dow Automotive Systems and Hyundai. [...]
- Ex-Cadillac design director Max Wolff replaced; Lexus, Audi crossovers; a theatrical Ford Transit van; GM black-belt mandate..
April 9, 2014
- Runtime: 8:34 - Land Rover Combines Augmented Reality with HUD - Bentley Intros Plug-in Technology - Refreshed Ford Focus - Fiat Updates Cinquecento Interior - Ulterior Motives Behind Corvette “Safety” Strike - Dedicated-EGR Engine Saves Fuel - 2015 Honda Fit Driving Impressions Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, [...]
April 2, 2014
- Lawmakers likely to call ex-GM officials to testify on recall; Ford takes currency hit; 6th Corvette pulled from sinkhole..
April 1, 2014
- 'I'm responsible for resolving it,' GM CEO tells congressional panel; U.S. sales thaw; Ford spoofs Cadillac ad; Honda's 'Fit Kit.'.
- Runtime: 7:39 - NHTSA Mandates Backup Cameras - Tesla Reaches Deal With NY & OH Dealers - Model S Gets New Battery Shield - GM Top Automotive Advertiser - New Mercedes Sprinter Van - Driving Impressions: CNG Ford F-150 Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone, Dow Automotive [...]
March 28, 2014
- Head-to-head, shot-for-shot.
- GM unit also exiting China; revelations on Cobalt, Ion deaths; Caddy chief back to D.C.; Ford engine plans, cop-car comeback..
March 25, 2014
- Runtime: 5:37 - Renault Ends Caterham Partnership - Ford Police Car Sales Up - Mustang on Empire State Building - Toyota Teams With Landfill in Kentucky - Floating EV Concept - GM Puts New Engine Through Its Paces Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone and Dow Automotive [...]
March 10, 2014
- Documents show GM didn't grasp scope of ignition glitch, blamed drivers; saluting William Clay Ford Sr.; Honda, Acura exec shift..
- Runtime: 9:00 - Ford Motor Co. in Mourning - GM Needs to Bare Facts in Ignition Recall - Automaker Inventories Creeping Up - Toyota Helping Mazda - 2016 Chevrolet Volt to Debut Next Year - Fierce Fuel Systems’ Diesel Breakthrough Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone and [...]
March 7, 2014
- Ford awards CEO for 2013 performance; GM recall letter advice from former NHTSA boss; Mazda hiring spree; the cost of recalls..
March 5, 2014
- Runtime: 8:49 - High End Automakers See Sales Fall in China - Mazda HAZUMI Concept - GM SUVs New Anti-Theft System - No More Alphabet Soup for Cadillac - Ford Reveals New Commercial Trucks - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone and Dow Automotive [...]
- CEO Barra takes charge in recall crisis; Ford brings medium-duty engines in-house; Juke refreshed; ad too 'rich' for Caddy?.