July 31, 2014
- Automakers delete bumpers, spare tires to calculate key metric; Fields' currency concern; optimistic car colors..
July 28, 2014
- Runtime: 7:55 - Could July SAAR Hit 17 Million? - Nissan’s Ghosn has the Golden Touch - Ford: Buyers Willing to Pay Even More for Pickups - Former GM CEO Speaks Out on Recall Issues - Automakers Ahead of EPA Curve - Recap of Automotive Fantasy Draft 2014 Visit our sponsors to thank them for [...]
July 24, 2014
- Runtime: 7:28 - Ford’s Sales Slip - GM’s Profits Drop Off Cliff - Opel Announces New EV - Redesigned 2015 Toyota Yaris - Ford’s Ties to Antarctica Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen on Phone | Hello [...]
- Embattled company's net falls 85% in Q2; Ford nets $1.3 billion, ekes out Europe profit; Keith Crain's Hall of Fame journey..
July 23, 2014
- Runtime: 8:00 - Lincoln Names New Boss - Ford Replaces Head of R&D - Burgundy Keeps Durango Sales in Black - Buick Unveils New Crossover in China - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen [...]
July 9, 2014
- Local governments pick Focus Electric, Leaf to cut fuel costs; Ford Europe on track; lighting up Lexus; new Corsa key to Opel profits..
July 8, 2014
- About 92,000 Fords and Lincolns in N.A. may have axle problems; GM resists truck recall; top black dealership groups..
July 2, 2014
- Chrysler brand's strategy to take on Ford, Chevy; new Subaru sales boss; Mark Fields' pay plan; new Passat, for Europe..
June 27, 2014
- Ignition-switch supplier contacted in grand jury probe; Ford updates Focus ST; Audi's plug-in play; Google for the car..
June 26, 2014
- ProMaster City due in Q1; Nissan-Daimler Mexico venture; GM halts some Cruze deliveries; Ford green win over Toyota..
June 18, 2014
- Ex-prosecutor says he sought evidence of concealment; stalling deemed safety issue; Chrysler ignition probe; Ford quality gains..
June 13, 2014
- Runtime: 7:49 - Ford Lowers EPA Ratings on 6 Models - Tesla Tech Now Open Source - BMW & Tesla Talk EVs - The Carbon Dioxide Dilemma - A Race Car with Solar Panels? - Big Trucks Continue To Surge - Chevy’s Global Growth Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline [...]
June 10, 2014
- New lawsuit seeks to reopen settlement of Ion accident; Ford, Honda share lift?; Snyder ponders past sales; remembering GM's Hoglund..
June 5, 2014
- Runtime: 8:00 - GM Fires Execs Over Ignition Switches - New President of the UAW - Infiniti Performance Academy Performs - New Ford Transit Priced - Hybrid Sales Up in May - Driving Impressions: 2015 Lincoln MKC Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone, Dow Automotive Systems and [...]
May 22, 2014
- Technology might be on every car buyer’s wish list these days, but what designers are doing to make the whole package more attractive to the eye might surprise you. From conjuring new cutting-edge colors to adding luxury elements to even economy cars, designers are having a field day in the creative process. Join John McElroy and his panel including GM’s Sharon Gauci, Susan Lampinen from Ford and Nissan’s Francois Farion as they talk about the design secrets of making today’s cars and colors...