December 12, 2014
- Keys in previously recalled cars can get stuck; FCA expands airbag recall; Fields' 2015 Ford forecast; dealer Sam Swope dies..
December 10, 2014
- Brands can't catch Ford in U.S., eye runner-up post; rides that don't satisfy; Ferrari fiscal move?; Honda's nostalgic nudge..
December 5, 2014
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Chevy Colorado is Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year… Trouble in FordLand. - Are Diesels Doomed in France? SPECIAL GUEST: Camilo Pardo, Designer - What does the designer of the legendary Ford GT have to say about a successor rumored for the 2015 Detroit auto show? All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Lauren Fix, The Car Coach.
November 19, 2014
- Runtime: 7:47 - Ford Unveils Updated Explorer - Mazda CX-3 Makes Its Debut - Bentley Reveals Grand Convertible - Cadillac ATS Gets More Power - Mitsubishi Upgrades Triton Pick-Up - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | [...]
November 11, 2014
- First production model; Ferrari IPO update; Maybach comeback; cuts at Chevy Sonic plant; crisis worse than Ford-Firestone?.
November 10, 2014
- Leaders to hold each other accountable, GM CEO says; Mercedes training product 'concierges'; a breeze for Ford dealerships..
November 7, 2014
- Runtime: 7:25 - Ford Executives Swap Spots - Ford Introduces King Cobra Mustang - More Buyers Choose CPO - Falling Gas Prices Leads To More Travel - GM’s Gone Batty - GMC to Become More Upscale Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]
October 24, 2014
- Runtime: 7:51 - Ford Earnings Sputter - Lunch with Ford’s Mark Fields - Buffett to Create Largest Dealer Group? - New Chevy Volt Details - Toyota Dumps Tesla - What Experts Think of Gigafactory Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | [...]
- Pre-tax profit falls to $1.2B; GM Financial probed; ex-Ford PR chief alleges bugging; Edmunds drops ads; Hellcats in action..
October 23, 2014
- Signs iconic Jeep will stay in Toledo; GM's 'headwinds'; UAW sets VW goal; Ford gives Hot Wheels an EcoBoost..
- Runtime: 6:37 - Honda Cuts Executive Pay Over Recalls - Scion Teases iM Concept - Spain Sales Soar - GM’s 3rd Quarter Looks Decent - Daimler Posts Spectacular Numbers - Strikes Hurt Hyundai’s Bottom Line - Ford Adds Automated Technology - Terra’s New Electric Scooters Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of [...]
October 20, 2014
- Runtime: 6:34 - GM Rebuilds Balance Sheet - Buick’s New Ads Paying Off - Mitsubishi Develops Airplane - Ford Takes Off-Road Inspiration to SEMA - Engineering Acura’s TLX Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen on Phone | [...]
- Toledo workers, officials closing ranks to keep Jeep; deeper woes found at Takata; dealer beats GM; Ford 'teardown' invitation..
October 16, 2014
- A wake-up call for owners of older vehicles and pickups.
October 13, 2014
- Exec: 'We need something different from the competition'; Ford hiring; GM urges dealers to 'speak up'; fracking firing up sales..