January 29, 2015
- Vehicle rollouts cut earnings in 'solid yet challenging year'; GM won't extend deadline; Nissan carries a torch; Ford truck bash..
January 28, 2015
- D3 projected to post double-digit gains in Jan.; GM, Ally vie for F&I; Kia's 'Unexpected' ad; N.A. fuels FCA; Ford, Nissan recalls..
January 22, 2015
- Runtime: 7:22 - Ford GT Manufacturing Headed North of the Border - GM Gearing Up for CVTs - A Look at the Land Rover Discovery Sport - Independent Shops Preferred Over Dealers - JCI Envisions an Autonomous Interior Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. [...]
January 20, 2015
- Company outpacing rivals in patent filings; Ford, Lincoln sitting out Super Bowl; 6,000 FCVs by 2020?; Unifying GM, suppliers..
January 19, 2015
- Runtime: 6:40 - Good Time to Buy Green - Harley Signs Long-Term Rally Contract - Ford GT’s Functioning Flying Buttresses - New Nissan Titan Design Breakdown - Honda & GM Team Up on Fuel Cells - Clever Way to Ease Loading & Unloading Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: [...]
- Exec: GM struggled to explain technology; Acura lineup to grow?; Feds probe Ford recall; Subaru parent's China plans on hold..
January 12, 2015
- Ford resurrects GT; Nissan truck straddles segments; Chevy shows Volt, Bolt; F-150, Golf win; Alfa, Acura and eye candy..
January 8, 2015
- Runtime: 6:55 - Takata May Get Bailout - Gas Down, Diesel Up - Rolls-Royce Considers an SUV - Ford Names New Sales Chief - Toyota Shows Refreshed 2016 Tacoma - Ford’s Ambitious Mobility Plan - GM Teams w/ Tech Startup to Improve MPGs Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: [...]
December 12, 2014
- Keys in previously recalled cars can get stuck; FCA expands airbag recall; Fields' 2015 Ford forecast; dealer Sam Swope dies..
December 10, 2014
- Brands can't catch Ford in U.S., eye runner-up post; rides that don't satisfy; Ferrari fiscal move?; Honda's nostalgic nudge..
December 5, 2014
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Chevy Colorado is Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year… Trouble in FordLand. - Are Diesels Doomed in France? SPECIAL GUEST: Camilo Pardo, Designer - What does the designer of the legendary Ford GT have to say about a successor rumored for the 2015 Detroit auto show? All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; Lauren Fix, The Car Coach.
November 19, 2014
- Runtime: 7:47 - Ford Unveils Updated Explorer - Mazda CX-3 Makes Its Debut - Bentley Reveals Grand Convertible - Cadillac ATS Gets More Power - Mitsubishi Upgrades Triton Pick-Up - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | [...]
November 11, 2014
- First production model; Ferrari IPO update; Maybach comeback; cuts at Chevy Sonic plant; crisis worse than Ford-Firestone?.
November 10, 2014
- Leaders to hold each other accountable, GM CEO says; Mercedes training product 'concierges'; a breeze for Ford dealerships..
November 7, 2014
- Runtime: 7:25 - Ford Executives Swap Spots - Ford Introduces King Cobra Mustang - More Buyers Choose CPO - Falling Gas Prices Leads To More Travel - GM’s Gone Batty - GMC to Become More Upscale Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to [...]