March 10, 2014
- Documents show GM didn't grasp scope of ignition glitch, blamed drivers; saluting William Clay Ford Sr.; Honda, Acura exec shift..
- Runtime: 9:00 - Ford Motor Co. in Mourning - GM Needs to Bare Facts in Ignition Recall - Automaker Inventories Creeping Up - Toyota Helping Mazda - 2016 Chevrolet Volt to Debut Next Year - Fierce Fuel Systems’ Diesel Breakthrough Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone and [...]
March 7, 2014
- Ford awards CEO for 2013 performance; GM recall letter advice from former NHTSA boss; Mazda hiring spree; the cost of recalls..
March 5, 2014
- Runtime: 8:49 - High End Automakers See Sales Fall in China - Mazda HAZUMI Concept - GM SUVs New Anti-Theft System - No More Alphabet Soup for Cadillac - Ford Reveals New Commercial Trucks - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone and Dow Automotive [...]
- CEO Barra takes charge in recall crisis; Ford brings medium-duty engines in-house; Juke refreshed; ad too 'rich' for Caddy?.
February 27, 2014
- Runtime: 9:07 - Tesla’s Gigafactory - VW Workers Counter UAW Appeal - Volvo Concept Estate - MINI Clubman Concept - 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible - Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen on Phone [...]
February 21, 2014
- Volvo shows new way to get the goods; Report: GM knew of glitch a decade ago; Ford sued over hybrid tech; plug-in VW Golf..
February 20, 2014
- Snyder: How Lincoln, Cadillac can avoid fate of Packard, Hudson; CEO defends Chrysler; Ford, pitchman Mike Rowe split..
February 18, 2014
- Runtime: 6:29 - MINI Goes Dutch - Wanxiang Wins Fisker Bid - New Ford F-150 Seats Lighter - GM to Restore Sinkhole Corvettes - European Market on the Mend - Germany’s Top 10 Sellers - Peugeot’s All-New 108 - Corvette Uses Nano-Technology Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, [...]
February 6, 2014
- FS_2014.02.06Automaker makes money for 16th-straight quarter, N.A. shines; Daimler up in Q4; Ford Australia cuts; Tesla's bet paying off?.
January 27, 2014
- Runtime: 7:27 - Barra Bolsters Opel - Tesla Completes Charger Network - Could Japan be on the Rebound - Volvo Getting Back “Safety” - Ford Requires F-150 Certification - The Pros and Cons of Ford’s Aluminum Strategy Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems [...]
- Porsche a standout in franchise report, GM brands shine; Chrysler diversity gains; Ford dealers snap up funds; more Kias..
January 15, 2014
- Blue Oval COO won't 'take a step back' on MyFord Touch; Subaru eyes 500,000 U.S. sales by '16; GM's Hill succeeds Batey..
- Runtime: 7:01 - Ford Eyes Mobility Services - Eyes on Design Winners - Is the EPA Anti-Diesel? - U of M & Michigan Partner on Autonomy - GM Names New CFO - GM Pays 1st Dividend in 6 Years - Autoline Supplier Symposium Preview Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline [...]
January 14, 2014
- Runtime: 5:28 - Jeep to Hit 1 Million Global Sales in 2014? - Excess Inventory Could Lead to Price War - New Ford F-150 Years Ahead of Competition - Cadillac Unveils ATS Coupe - Nissan Reveals Two Concepts - Autoline LIVE Preview Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: BorgWarner, [...]