May 23, 2013
- While the Cadillac XTS isn't the range-topping flagship that's yet to come from the American luxury brand, it is the current top of the range large sedan. Accordingly, it needs to look--and feel--the part. That's where the interior design team comes in. Beyond just the look, there's the matter of materials chosen to execute the design. Here, the...
May 20, 2013
- The first thing you should know about the 2014 Chevrolet Impala is it’s a head turner. Within days of driving the new full-size sedan, three people stopped me to compliment or talk about the vehicle.
May 14, 2013
- The Cadillac XTS has only been on sale for one year, but that isn't stopping the wreath and crest from giving this luxury sedan some more power, technology, and luxury features for 2014. Starting under the hood, there's a newly available twin-turbo 3.6-liter V-6 engine rated at 410 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque. Those two turbochargers...
May 2, 2013
- A week ago we brought you the first teaser image of HSV’s new Gen-F range of high-performance Holden Commodores, which are based on the latest VF generation of the popular Australian sedan which itself will soon be sold in the states as the 2014 Chevrolet SS. Though full details on HSV’s Gen-F range is scheduled to be released on May...
April 14, 2013
- The Detroit-based automaker not only expects the new 10th-generation vehicle -- available at Chevrolet dealerships nationwide -- to grow its own sales, but the entire, dwindling large sedan segment.
April 9, 2013
- The 10th generation vehicle is in full production at General Motors Co.’s Detroit-Hamtramck and Oshawa, Ontario facilities with officials having full-size ambitions for the flagship sedan.
April 7, 2013
- The ad, called ''Blindsided,'' is Manning’s second contribution to the ''Experience Buick'' campaign. It focuses on safety features of the 2013 Buick Verano compact luxury sedan.
April 5, 2013
- Following the hugely successful debut of the all-new 2014 Cadillac CTS at the New York Auto Show last week, the question on everybody’s lips is whether or not we’ll be seeing a coupe version of the stunning new sedan. Prior to the reveal of the new CTS, there was speculation that Cadillac’s next coupe, ignoring the ELR plug-in...
March 27, 2013
- The refreshed sports car will join the newly unveiled 2014 Corvette Stingray convertible, 2014 SS sedan and 2014 Corvette Stingray coupe to round out the brand’s performance lineup.
March 26, 2013
- NEW YORK- General Motors Co. will officially introduce two of its best-selling luxury vehicles today in New York.The Detroit-based automaker is set to unveil the redesigned 2014 LaCrosse large sedan, 2014 Regal and 2014 Regal GS mid-size vehicles at a...
March 25, 2013
- The second generation of the full-size Buick LaCrosse sedan dates back to the 2010 model year, and sales have remained relatively consistent for Buick in the United States market. The LaCrosse is also a hot commodity in China, so General Motors is hesitant to fix something that isn’t broken. Nonetheless, Buick is rolling out a refreshed...
March 21, 2013
- General Motors has issued a recall on its 2013 Buick LaCrosse sedan and 2013 Cadillac SRX crossover because of a software issue that can cause the transmissions in the affected vehicles to inadvertently shift to the available Sport mode setting. Should this occur, General Motors Company [NYSE:GM] warns us, the transmission-related engine braking...
March 19, 2013
- General Motors plans to offer two separate versions of the big Chevrolet Impala, both the 2014 remake of the full-size sedan as well as the old model that it was intended to replace. TheDetroitBureau.com looks into this unusual marketing strategy.
March 18, 2013
- Long written off for dead, the full-size sedan segment is showing unexpected signs of life this year with a variety of new offerings that include the 2014 Chevrolet Impala. The new model is decidedly more stylish and better equipped. But how does it stack up against the competition? Check this review from TheDetroitBureau.com.
March 7, 2013
- Led by the world debut of the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro, the largest brand of the Detroit-based automaker also will highlight the newly unveiled 2014 Corvette Stingray convertible, 2014 SS sedan and 2014 Corvette Stingray coupe.