April 20, 2015
- Cadillac's all-new range-topping luxury sedan just got a little more electric.
- Buick used this week’s 2015 Shanghai Auto Show to reveal its all-new Verano compact sedan. The version shown in Shanghai has been designed specifically for the Chinese market, where it will be labeled a Wei Lang and go on sale later this year. The U.S.-spec Verano should differ slightly but the basic styling and proportions will be the same...
April 15, 2015
- Buick will use next week’s 2015 Shanghai Auto Show to reveal its all-new Verano compact sedan, and to help build excitement has released a teaser image showing the car’s rear. The Verano debuting in Shanghai has been designed specifically for the Chinese market, where it will be labeled a “Wei Lang” and go on sale later...
April 13, 2015
- It's as big as a 7-Series, as light as a 5-. Cadillac made "lightweighting" a central goal with the debut of its new CT6 sedan. It isn't alone. in the push to improve fuel economy, automakers are putting their cars on a diet. And mileage isn't the only benefit, reports TheDetroitBureau.com.
April 7, 2015
- The car isn't even out yet. That's why you're looking at renderings of what should prove to be an insane-o beast of a sedan rather than the actual thing, based on the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V. John Hennessey and his team are clearly eager to get their wrenching mitts on the car, because they've got a mighty upgrade list already planned for it. They've...
April 6, 2015
- Plans for Cadillac’s XTS, which is based on a version of General Motors Company’s [NYSE:GM] Epsilon II platform used by more mainstream brands such as Chevrolet and Buick, were hatched during the automaker’s bankruptcy days, with the car seen as a quick solution to fill the need for a large, comfy sedan that older traditional...
April 1, 2015
- The all-new, 2016 Chevrolet Malibu and Malibu Hybrid made their debuts Wednesday at the 2015 New York International Auto Show.
- At long last, the 2016 Cadillac CT6 was unveiled Tuesday evening in New York City.
- Cadillac will follow this week’s debut of the CT6, with news that its new flagship sedan will also get a plug-in hybrid drivetrain. The new battery-based system will match the launch of the CT6 twin-turbo V-6, notes TheDetroitBureau.com - which also reports Caddy will add plug-ins "across the spectrum."
- With the official unveiling of its new CT6 sedan, Cadillac is setting out to “reinvent the premium luxury segment, global president Johan de Nysschen declared Tuesday. But the debut of the sedan is also about reinventing the once-dominant Cadillac brand itself. The story from TheDetroitBureau.com.
March 31, 2015
- It's the 2016 Cadillac CT6, the top-of-the-line luxury sedan from the General Motors brand, unveiled Tuesday in New York City.
- Cadillac finally has an entry in the prestigious full-size luxury sedan segment thanks to the arrival of the 2016 CT6 at this week’s 2015 New York Auto Show. The arrival marks several firsts for General Motors Company [NYSE:GM] as a whole, and no doubt it’s also put the more established rivals in the segment on edge. ALSO SEE: Lincoln...
March 24, 2015
- When the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan and Coupe were unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show last fall, the early estimate from Caddy was that the twin-turbocharged 3.6-liter V-6 engine would generate 455 hp. Turns out that was a bit conservative. In a new release today, Cadillac has updated the ATS-V’s power output to an SAE-verified 464 hp. The...
March 23, 2015
- When Cadillac’s first car rolled out in 1902 it was powered by a single-cylinder motor making a whopping 10 horsepower. You can expect five more cylinders and a lot more muscle under the hood when the new Caddy CT6 debuts at the New York Auto Show next week. That includes a twin-turbo V-6 making 400 hp reports TheDetroitBureau.com.
March 13, 2015
- With just weeks left until the Cadillac CT6’s unveiling ahead of the 2015 New York Auto Show, we don’t have long to wait to find out all of the details on the new flagship American luxury sedan. But as you’d expect, Cadillac is prepping us with some of the nitty gritty details beforehand. Today, we learn that the structure of the...