June 10, 2013
- Long known – and largely ignored – for its bland, forgettable styling, the unveiling of the stylish 2014 Chevrolet Impala came as a big surprise. And Chevy has another surprise in store with a new 2.5-liter I-4 engine delivering up to 31 mpg on the highway. Here's TheDetroitBureau.com's review.
June 5, 2013
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has issued a recall for a small handful of General Motors products. It seems that a pair of new Cadillac models are acting up. The vehicles potentially affected are the 2013 Cadillac ATS, XTS, and also the 2014 Chevrolet Impala. Apparently the brake lights on these models may begin...
May 23, 2013
- PLYMOUTH, MI- The 2014 Impala is the fastest-selling vehicle in the Chevrolet lineup, according to Chris Perry, marketing vice president for the brand.
May 20, 2013
- The first thing you should know about the 2014 Chevrolet Impala is it’s a head turner. Within days of driving the new full-size sedan, three people stopped me to compliment or talk about the vehicle.
April 14, 2013
- The Detroit-based automaker not only expects the new 10th-generation vehicle -- available at Chevrolet dealerships nationwide -- to grow its own sales, but the entire, dwindling large sedan segment.
April 10, 2013
- In attempting to reinvent the 2014 Chevrolet Impala, General Motors Co. says it used some untraditional methods to developing the flagship sedan’s interior.
April 9, 2013
- GM has big plans for its 2014 Chevrolet Impala, and is hoping that a new, fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine and a new low-cost lease program will gain the redesigned four-door some traction after years as little more than a fleet car. But, as TheDetroitBureau.com reports, Impala debuts even as the market for full-size sedans continues to implode.
- The 10th generation vehicle is in full production at General Motors Co.’s Detroit-Hamtramck and Oshawa, Ontario facilities with officials having full-size ambitions for the flagship sedan.
April 4, 2013
- The 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and Impala will be atop the fountain in Comerica Park's center field for the American League Champion Detroit Tigers' home opener on Friday.
March 19, 2013
- General Motors plans to offer two separate versions of the big Chevrolet Impala, both the 2014 remake of the full-size sedan as well as the old model that it was intended to replace. TheDetroitBureau.com looks into this unusual marketing strategy.
March 18, 2013
- Long written off for dead, the full-size sedan segment is showing unexpected signs of life this year with a variety of new offerings that include the 2014 Chevrolet Impala. The new model is decidedly more stylish and better equipped. But how does it stack up against the competition? Check this review from TheDetroitBureau.com.
March 8, 2013
- A red 1961 Chevrolet Impala SS 409m will be the centerpiece of the 2013 Woodward Dream Cruise. The vehicle was chosen as the centerpiece of the logo for the 19th annual event presented by Chevrolet, which is scheduled for Aug. 17.
November 27, 2012
- The Detroit-based automaker, which unveiled the vehicle in Detroit earlier this year, Tuesday said the 2014 Chevrolet Impala will be the first vehicle with Chevrolet’s next-generation MyLink infotainment system, designed to be easy to use, highly customizable and capable of linking up to 10 devices.
- Coinciding with the launch of the 2014 Chevrolet Impala next spring, Chevy will introduce its next-generation MyLink infotainment system, which the automaker says has been made easier to use, more customizable and now able to link up to 10 different mobile devices. MyLink is Chevy’s vehicle interface that allows you to control mobile devices...
November 26, 2012
- The 2014 Impala will be offered in LS, LT and LTZ trim levels. The 3.6-liter, 305-horsepower-engine will come to market first, with a starting price of $30,760 for the LT and $36,580 for the LTZ, including destination charges. The 2.5-liter engine is priced as follows: $27,535 for the LS; $29,785 for the LT; $34,555 for the LTZ.