December 22, 2014
- Chevrolet is working hard to make its new Malibu sensational. Having received a redesign for the 2013 model year, the Chevy Malibu has continued to struggle with sales being outpaced by the Chrysler 200 and Kia Optima. The American automaker is hoping the next-generation Malibu will rejuvenate its presence in the midsize sedan segment when... The post Redesigned Chevy Malibu to Debut Early 2016 appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
December 19, 2014
- Chevy has released a new video featuring the upcoming Chevy Volt. In the video, Executive VP of Global Product Development Mark Reuss is piloting the new Volt alongside the car’s chief engineer. They discuss the Volt’s new regenerative braking on demand feature, which has been adopted from the Cadillac ELR. It allows the driver to activate... The post 2016 Chevy Volt Interior Teased in Video appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
December 15, 2014
- Chevrolet dealer Duane Paddock runs a fleet of 50 vehicles that he loans to service customers and as demos -- up from exactly zero two years ago.His dealership is part of a huge expansion of General Motors' Courtesy Transportation Program, a bid to create better loyalty via the service lane and by getting more people to try Chevy, Buick and GMC vehicles.Last year, GM added elements to the program to entice dealers to sign up, including more cash tied to every loaner vehicle. They get the...
- The looks of the new Chevy Corvette Stingray are set to spread to more cars in the American automaker’s lineup. “As Malibu and Cruze and Volt come to market, you’ll be able to see a subtle link between some of the form vocabulary for all of them and Corvette,” Chevy design chief Ed Welburn told Automotive News last... The post Chevy Cars to Adopt Corvette-Inspired Styling appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
December 3, 2014
- Sales of the new Mustang are off to a good start. Not surprisingly, the 2015 Ford Mustang has increased its sales by 62 percent compared to the same month last year, moving 8,728 units in November 2014. That means that Ford sold about double the amount of 2015 Mustangs as Chevy sold 2015 Camaros last month.... The post 2015 Mustang Outsells Camaro in November appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
November 20, 2014
- A teaser image posted on Twitter from Chevrolet has given us a strong hint at what the next-generation 2016 Volt will look like. It appears the Volt has borrowed its grilles from the Cadillac ELR, while the headlights and front fascia look sharp and angular. The 2016 Volt is set debut at the upcoming... The post 2016 Chevy Volt Teaser Reveals New Styling appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
November 19, 2014
- Chevrolet is showcasing a concept version of its Colorado mid-size pickup truck meant to demonstrate its potential as an off-road vehicle. Long before GM first revealed its Colorado and Canyon mid-size pickups, it said the Chevrolet-branded version would be aimed at lifestyle owners on the west coast. With the ZR2 concept, the brand is showing... The post Chevy Colorado ZR2 Revealed With Diesel Power, “Ultimate” Off-Road Capability appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Going roughly one light year beyond the typical fairytale figures you might associate with a concept car, Chevrolet is cracking into pure fiction. The Chaparral 2X Vision GT concept just debuted at the 2014 L.A. Auto Show powered by an imaginary laser pulse propulsion system, “which pulses beams of light that focus in a shroud,... The post Chevy Chaparral 2X Vision GT Concept Makes Scientology Seem Plausible appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
November 13, 2014
- A brand new Vision Gran Turismo Concept will be unveiled at the upcoming LA Auto Show. Chevrolet will take the wraps off the Chaparral 2X VGT Concept on November 19, revealing the latest chapter in the Vision Gran Turismo project, which invites manufacturers to design futuristic concepts that can be raced in the popular video... The post Chevy Teases Vision Gran Turismo Concept Ahead of LA appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
November 10, 2014
- Chevrolet sent #ChevyGuy and his #TechnologyAndStuff pitch to the showers last week -- but not before recording about $5 million in free media exposure.That's the sum value of the publicity bump that Chevy estimates it received from the viral response in the days following its semi-botched Colorado pickup giveaway to World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner."The guys made lemonade out of a lemon," Alan Batey, global head of Chevrolet, said in an interview Thursday. Continue reading at AdAge.com
November 5, 2014
- At the Las Vegas Strip, Chevy is proving that its ready for the drag-strip by unveiling the latest iteration of its COPO Camaro racer. The bow-ties drag special is limited to just 69 examples, so if you’re interested don’t hesitate to sign up. The model here at the SEMA show floor is sporting a 350 cubic... more
November 3, 2014
- The SEMA show is underway this week and Chevrolet is not done teasing the cars they’re bring to Vegas. Today the company is showing us a beefed up Colorado pickup, that has upgrades and stuff. With the help of Motorcross rider Ricky Carmichael, Chevy is able to show off the life-style versatility of its latest... more
October 16, 2014
- Chevy has previewed a quintet of modified vehicles heading to this year’s SEMA Show. The performance-oriented concepts will make their official debut in Las Vegas next month and will consist of an SS Sport, a pair of Sonic compacts, an Impala Blackout and a Cruze RS Plus. Some of the accessories on the SEMA projects... more
October 2, 2014
- GM is bringing new life back into the withering midsize pickup truck segment, but will it work or prove once and for all that small pickups are dead?
September 25, 2014
- Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban shoppers now have more options available. The American automaker has revealed the Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban Z71 models as well as a special Texas Edition that will be available for both models starting next month. Starting with the Tahoe and Suburban Texas Editions, the special package will be available on LT... more