November 20, 2014
- A teaser image posted on Twitter from Chevrolet has given us a strong hint at what the next-generation 2016 Volt will look like. It appears the Volt has borrowed its grilles from the Cadillac ELR, while the headlights and front fascia look sharp and angular. The 2016 Volt is set debut at the upcoming... The post 2016 Chevy Volt Teaser Reveals New Styling appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
November 19, 2014
- Chevrolet is showcasing a concept version of its Colorado mid-size pickup truck meant to demonstrate its potential as an off-road vehicle. Long before GM first revealed its Colorado and Canyon mid-size pickups, it said the Chevrolet-branded version would be aimed at lifestyle owners on the west coast. With the ZR2 concept, the brand is showing... The post Chevy Colorado ZR2 Revealed With Diesel Power, “Ultimate” Off-Road Capability appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Going roughly one light year beyond the typical fairytale figures you might associate with a concept car, Chevrolet is cracking into pure fiction. The Chaparral 2X Vision GT concept just debuted at the 2014 L.A. Auto Show powered by an imaginary laser pulse propulsion system, “which pulses beams of light that focus in a shroud,... The post Chevy Chaparral 2X Vision GT Concept Makes Scientology Seem Plausible appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
November 13, 2014
- A brand new Vision Gran Turismo Concept will be unveiled at the upcoming LA Auto Show. Chevrolet will take the wraps off the Chaparral 2X VGT Concept on November 19, revealing the latest chapter in the Vision Gran Turismo project, which invites manufacturers to design futuristic concepts that can be raced in the popular video... The post Chevy Teases Vision Gran Turismo Concept Ahead of LA appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
November 10, 2014
- Chevrolet sent #ChevyGuy and his #TechnologyAndStuff pitch to the showers last week -- but not before recording about $5 million in free media exposure.That's the sum value of the publicity bump that Chevy estimates it received from the viral response in the days following its semi-botched Colorado pickup giveaway to World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner."The guys made lemonade out of a lemon," Alan Batey, global head of Chevrolet, said in an interview Thursday. Continue reading at AdAge.com
November 5, 2014
- At the Las Vegas Strip, Chevy is proving that its ready for the drag-strip by unveiling the latest iteration of its COPO Camaro racer. The bow-ties drag special is limited to just 69 examples, so if you’re interested don’t hesitate to sign up. The model here at the SEMA show floor is sporting a 350 cubic... more
November 3, 2014
- The SEMA show is underway this week and Chevrolet is not done teasing the cars they’re bring to Vegas. Today the company is showing us a beefed up Colorado pickup, that has upgrades and stuff. With the help of Motorcross rider Ricky Carmichael, Chevy is able to show off the life-style versatility of its latest... more
October 16, 2014
- Chevy has previewed a quintet of modified vehicles heading to this year’s SEMA Show. The performance-oriented concepts will make their official debut in Las Vegas next month and will consist of an SS Sport, a pair of Sonic compacts, an Impala Blackout and a Cruze RS Plus. Some of the accessories on the SEMA projects... more
October 2, 2014
- GM is bringing new life back into the withering midsize pickup truck segment, but will it work or prove once and for all that small pickups are dead?
September 25, 2014
- Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban shoppers now have more options available. The American automaker has revealed the Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban Z71 models as well as a special Texas Edition that will be available for both models starting next month. Starting with the Tahoe and Suburban Texas Editions, the special package will be available on LT... more
- Chevy is out to highlight the high-strength steel in its Silverado pickup. At the State Fair of Texas, the American automaker is showcasing something it calls the Silverado “Toughnology Concept” that aims to highlight the high-strength steel that it says makes the Silverado “lighter, stronger and more efficient than the conventional carbon steel used in... more
- Chevrolet is already showcasing the customization possibilities its Colorado “lifestyle” pickup offers. The American automaker is revealing the Colorado Sport concept at the State Fair of Texas before it heads to Las Vegas for the 2014 SEMA Show. Built to show off the lifestyle-oriented versatility of Chevy’s all-new midsize pickup, the Colorado Sport concept features... more
September 22, 2014
- General Motors has finally released full details on the fuel economy of the 2015 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon. With the new 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that pumps out 200 hp and 191 lb-ft of torque and two-wheel drive, the pair of midsize trucks is rated at 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on... more
September 11, 2014
- Get ready Chevy Corvette enthusiasts, a mid-engine sports car will come in a couple of years. In the latest issue of Car and Driver magazine, the publication details the American automaker’s plans to make the C8-generation Corvette revolutionary, building the mid-engine sports car its always dreamed of. According to the magazine, the C8 flagship will be... more
August 31, 2014
- Three Chevrolet Corvettes that have fallen from grace will be restored. Earlier this year, a sinkhole developed beneath the floor of the National Corvette Museum and General Motors has announced that three of those vehicles will be restored. The three models getting restoration jobs will be the 2009 Corvette ZR1 prototype and the one-millionth Corvette... more