October 1, 2013
- EDITOR WES RAYNAL: I like the Cadillac CTS a lot. I've gone on record saying that before. I think it's a fine sedan.
May 31, 2013
December 26, 2012
- EXECUTIVE EDITOR BOB GRITZINGER: Talk about your major hoots. I'm not sure anybody needs this much power at hand for their day-to-day drives. It could only lead to trouble.
December 7, 2012
November 7, 2012
July 9, 2012
June 11, 2012
- Like the smaller CTS, the new XTS is a visual standpoint and offers plenty of comfort and reasonable performance
March 15, 2012
- EXECUTIVE EDITOR BOB GRITZINGER: This four-cylinder LaCrosse is a risk for
November 12, 2011
- A year ago I was less than kind to the likes of the Equinox. I'm not going to lie, I didn't like it. Anyone who knows me, knows the story. Maybe it was circumstance, maybe I was just having a bad week, or maybe Chevy really did have an unsatisfactory product. Whatever the case, I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth while the rest of the automotive community sang the crossover's praises. I just couldn't bring myself to agree.
November 10, 2011
November 5, 2011
- Torrent was Pontiac's entry in what would become a crowded and competitive crossover SUV marketplace. It hit our streets as a 2006 model, alongside the mechanically identical Chevrolet Equinox, to replace the aging Chevy Blazer with a more agile, car-like and efficient machine. Used vehicle shoppers after a decent, relatively large crossover without the high prices of comparable Japanese models will likely gravitate towards it.
- It seems that as of late I've been behind the wheels of some pretty manly vehicles. From the Porsche Boxster S Black Edition to the Chevy Camaro 2SS Convertible, the cars gracing my driveway have been testosterone packed. There's something about driving a vehicle that's perceived as masculine that makes a car that much more appealing (in my opinion). To some, it might spell "intimidation."
November 4, 2011
- EDITOR WES RAYNAL: My Suburban love is well documented over the years. Yes, I wish we would have purchased the long-termer we ran for a year a while ago. I loved that truck, and I love this 2011