September 20, 2013
- ASSOCIATE EDITOR GRAHAM KOZAK: According to GMCand#8217;s consumer site, the 2013 Terrain Denali and#8220;features premium soft-touch materials on the doors, dash and center console.
September 13, 2013
- GMC today unveiled the all-new 2015 Yukon, Yukon XL, and Yukon Denali models, which will deliver greater capability and refinement, with more power, new fold-flat rear seats, and a quieter interior. The first two are motivated by a 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine that produces 355 horsepower, while the Yukon Denali gets a 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 rated at 420 horsepower. Features include an 8'' colour touchscreen with enhanced IntelliLink and available navigation, as well as keyless entry and push-button...
September 12, 2013
- Fans of GM SUVs, rejoice: We've just had our first look at the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban, 2015 Tahoe and 2015
September 5, 2013
- EDITOR WES RAYNAL: If there's a smoother and quieter full-size pickup on the market I'd like to drive it. Until that happens, this 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT is it.
August 30, 2013
- We took a brief glance at the ridiculously quick Palmer Designs GMC Motorhome in
- According to Automotive News, GM is planning to equip the next-generation Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon with a 4-cylinder diesel engine. These engines, the Duramax 2.5 and turbodiesel 2.8, will probably be offered approximately one year after the launch of the redesigned models, which is scheduled for autumn, 2014. Saving fuel is the main factor behind this decision, as diesel engines perform well in this field. Jeff Luke, Executive Chief Engineer, full & mid-size trucks at GM, stated...
August 21, 2013
- Callaway has just announced the debut of supercharged versions of the 2014
- The 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra have received five-star overall safety ratings from U.S. safety regulators, giving GM a marketing edge over rival pickups.
August 18, 2013
- Model: 2007 to 2012 GMC Acadia Vehicle Type: Crossover SUV The Verdict: Where an upscale driving experience, plenty of on-board space and room for up to eight are priorities, the Acadia is worth a test drive, but shop cautiously and check any model for the common issues outlined below. A newer model -- or one with plenty of factory warranty remaining -- is your safest bet. Price: Used Acadia's are somewhat rare in the used marketplace relative to their competition, although shoppers can...
August 9, 2013
- General Motors is offering a sneak-peek at its completely redesigned GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado compact pickup trucks. The pair will enter production in Wentzville, Missouri, next year. According to GM, the next-generation Canyon and Colorado are designed to be capable, versatile and fuel-efficient alternatives to full-size pickups. Photo: GM
August 8, 2013
- The sunny weather is reputedly driving up the price of classic cars, so buying something as an investment suddenly feels a lot more justifiable The sensational thing about this weather, until it started raining, is the wonderful classic cars it brings out.Over the past two weekends, I have been on epically long journeys within the UK that you won’t be reading about. Airports, weddings, A1, M25, M6, the whole lot. But a good few hundred miles of boring Tarmac has been relieved by the welcome...
August 4, 2013
- Model: 2007 to 2013 GMC Sierra Vehicle Type: Pickup The Verdict: The last-generation Sierra was loved for its comfort, toughness and capability—and GM's 160,000-kilometre powertrain warranty should help add confidence to the purchase of a newer used model. Common problems seem mainly straightforward and easily identified. Price: Pricing varies widely in the used Sierra market, as does the selection of available models. Consult local used vehicle listings to cross sample the market once...
July 25, 2013
- Canadian and American auto journalists have announced the preliminary list of contenders for the 2014 North American Car and Truck of the Year (NACTOY) awards. There are many vehicles in both cases, but some of them may fall off the list if they don't become available for judging, while others not appearing on the list right now may still be added in the coming weeks. A first round of voting will take place this fall following the initial test drives. A dozen models will advance to the...
July 22, 2013
- Chevrolet and GMC have begun a top-to-bottom overhaul of their truck lineups, which include some of the highest-volume, most profitable vehicles that GM sells.