October 10, 2013
- General Motors is recalling nearly 22,000 units of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra full-size pickups because the seats may move in a rear-end crash.
October 9, 2013
- General Motors is recalling nearly 22,000 units of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and
October 2, 2013
- General Motors is rolling out fresh incentives on its redesigned 2014 pickups, after demand for the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra declined in September amid heavy discounts by rivals Ford and Ram.
October 1, 2013
- GMC is planning a vehicle smaller than the Terrain crossover. While giving no details about the product or its timing, GM North America chief Mark Reuss said that the truck brand will expand below its current lineup.
September 27, 2013
- The all-new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD were unveiled yesterday in Texas. They are expected to go on sale in the first quarter of 2014. Both the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD offer segment-leading capabilities across the range including the highest payload -- 3,508 kg (7,374 lbs) -- and the highest conventional trailering rating -- 8,890 kg (19,600 lbs). The 2015 Chevy Silverado HD's all-new exterior conveys strength and performance, while also enhancing...
September 26, 2013
- Chevrolet and GMC unveiled new, 2015 heavy duty versions of their recently introduced
September 23, 2013
- It seems I've been on a bit of a pickup binge lately. Having just driven the Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab 4x4 and now the Limited, I'm currently staring at a V8-powered Nissan Titan in my driveway (but you'll all have to wait for that review). Over the years, I've driven my fair share of Ford F-150s, from bare-bones models to the King Ranch and SVT Raptor, and every time I've been impressed. Why? Because like certain British and German brands I tend to harp on about, the F-150 is purpose-built....
September 20, 2013
- ASSOCIATE EDITOR GRAHAM KOZAK: According to GMCand#8217;s consumer site, the 2013 Terrain Denali and#8220;features premium soft-touch materials on the doors, dash and center console.
September 13, 2013
- GMC today unveiled the all-new 2015 Yukon, Yukon XL, and Yukon Denali models, which will deliver greater capability and refinement, with more power, new fold-flat rear seats, and a quieter interior. The first two are motivated by a 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine that produces 355 horsepower, while the Yukon Denali gets a 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 rated at 420 horsepower. Features include an 8'' colour touchscreen with enhanced IntelliLink and available navigation, as well as keyless entry and push-button...
September 12, 2013
- Fans of GM SUVs, rejoice: We've just had our first look at the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban, 2015 Tahoe and 2015
September 5, 2013
- EDITOR WES RAYNAL: If there's a smoother and quieter full-size pickup on the market I'd like to drive it. Until that happens, this 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT is it.
August 30, 2013
- We took a brief glance at the ridiculously quick Palmer Designs GMC Motorhome in