February 13, 2015
- Carpenter Joel Tapper cleans-up the GMC Canyon midsize pickup display ahead of previews for the 2015 Chicago Auto Show at the city's McCormick Place.
February 7, 2015
- Sheri Hickok, 37, was assigned in December to oversee GM's most important vehicle program, the next-generation Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.
February 6, 2015
- General Motors sold 8,147 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon midsize pickups last month. Is that good or bad? It depends whom you ask.
January 30, 2015
- General Motors' recent move to steer 100 percent of its Buick, Cadillac and GMC lease incentives in the US to captive finance company GM Financial took Ally Financial by surprise, Ally CEO Michael Carpenter said during a conference call today.
January 26, 2015
- GMC has announced that Canadian pricing for the new 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition starts at $35,565 for a 2WD model equipped with the standard 4.3L V6, and $39,500 for a 4.3L/4WD configuration (plus a $1,695 destination freight charge). Models with the available 5.3L V8 start at $36,540 for 2WD and $40,475 for 4WD.
January 25, 2015
- Buick and GMC are out to gain U.S. market share again this year by riding momentum in truck and crossover sales.
January 14, 2015
- General Motors' move to steer all Cadillac and GMC/Buick lease incentive money to GM Financial as part of the captive's ongoing buildup was welcome news for dealers, dealers say.
- Real-life examples illustrate the value of fabric protection, says Linda Benthien Flannigan, finance manager for Titus-Will Chevrolet-GMC-Buick-Cadillac in Olympia, Wash.
January 11, 2015
- Buick is breaking away from Chevrolet and showroom sibling GMC to stake out separate ground on the 2015 Detroit auto show floor.
January 10, 2015
- The newly redesigned GMC Canyon already has a new special edition. The Canyon Nightfall will be offered on both two-wheel-drive and four-wheel-drive SLE crew cab models and will come in Onyx Blac
- The stars at the GMC stand remain under a sea of blue wrap.
December 17, 2014
- Autoweek, the auto enthusiast sister publication of Automotive News, today named the Volkswagen Golf GTI and GMC Canyon truck as its Best of the Best car and truck for 2015.
- U.S. unit renamed FCA US LLC; Mitsu's big break; Nissan closing gap; VW Golf, GMC Canyon named 'Best of the Best.'
December 10, 2014
- To show the benefit of interior fabric stain-proofing, Justin Gasman, finance director for McCaddon Cadillac-Buick-GMC in Boulder, Colo., uses a simple prop provided by the manufacturer of the coating: a small card with a line down the middle.
December 6, 2014
- Given that GMC's entire product lineup is shared with Chevrolet, it begs the question: Will GMC get a version of the new Chevy Trax small crossover?