January 26, 2015
- GMC has announced that Canadian pricing for the new 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition starts at $35,565 for a 2WD model equipped with the standard 4.3L V6, and $39,500 for a 4.3L/4WD configuration (plus a $1,695 destination freight charge). Models with the available 5.3L V8 start at $36,540 for 2WD and $40,475 for 4WD.
January 25, 2015
- Buick and GMC are out to gain U.S. market share again this year by riding momentum in truck and crossover sales.
January 14, 2015
- General Motors' move to steer all Cadillac and GMC/Buick lease incentive money to GM Financial as part of the captive's ongoing buildup was welcome news for dealers, dealers say.
- Real-life examples illustrate the value of fabric protection, says Linda Benthien Flannigan, finance manager for Titus-Will Chevrolet-GMC-Buick-Cadillac in Olympia, Wash.
January 11, 2015
- Buick is breaking away from Chevrolet and showroom sibling GMC to stake out separate ground on the 2015 Detroit auto show floor.
January 10, 2015
- The newly redesigned GMC Canyon already has a new special edition. The Canyon Nightfall will be offered on both two-wheel-drive and four-wheel-drive SLE crew cab models and will come in Onyx Blac
- The stars at the GMC stand remain under a sea of blue wrap.
December 17, 2014
- Autoweek, the auto enthusiast sister publication of Automotive News, today named the Volkswagen Golf GTI and GMC Canyon truck as its Best of the Best car and truck for 2015.
- U.S. unit renamed FCA US LLC; Mitsu's big break; Nissan closing gap; VW Golf, GMC Canyon named 'Best of the Best.'
December 10, 2014
- To show the benefit of interior fabric stain-proofing, Justin Gasman, finance director for McCaddon Cadillac-Buick-GMC in Boulder, Colo., uses a simple prop provided by the manufacturer of the coating: a small card with a line down the middle.
December 6, 2014
- Given that GMC's entire product lineup is shared with Chevrolet, it begs the question: Will GMC get a version of the new Chevy Trax small crossover?
November 20, 2014
- Mike Goodison, left, and Nick Minunno mount bicycles into the back of a 2015 GMC Canyon midsize pickup truck during final preparations for press previews at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show.
October 14, 2014
- The Ford F-150 isn't the only new truck for 2015 -- and it may not be the most important. General Motors is taking another whack at smaller trucks, a segment most automakers have abandoned.
- Britain’s best driver’s car; Fiat chief mulls Ferrari’s future; new Ford Mondeo driven; Volvo V60 Polestar road test; goodbye to our Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG This week’s issue of Autocar, dated 15 October, is devoted to our annual quest to find Britain’s best driver’s car.The premise is straightforward: the year’s best-handling cars scrap it out on road and track. We mulled over a long list of what we thought we should gather for what we informally know as Handling Day.Usually, we’d then cut that...
October 11, 2014
- GMC is planning a broad advertising campaign next year, an effort by General Motors to raise the profile of its successful, under-the-radar truck brand.