January 31, 2015
- Back in January 2009, GM didn't have money for a Super Bowl commercial, but if it could have scraped together the funds, it had a golden opportunity to introduce the masses to the Chevy Volt.
January 28, 2015
- The highest performing Chevrolet that isn't a Camaro or Corvette is the little-known, low-volume SS, a rear-wheel-drive sedan imported from Australia. This is a new version of the platform that underpinned the Pontiac G8.
January 26, 2015
- To get a read on the visual appeal of this year's Detroit auto show, we sought a designer's perspective on the Ford GT, Chevy Bolt and Infiniti Q60.
January 25, 2015
- Chevrolet this year expects to snap its string of three straight years of US market share declines by capitalizing on its revitalized truck lineup, as the brand moves to put its safety-recall problems behind it.
January 24, 2015
- General Motors is cutting production of its Chevrolet Sonic and Buick Verano small cars amid higher-than-normal inventories, a sign that low gasoline prices could be weakening the sales outlook for small cars.
January 22, 2015
- Chevrolet will begin selling the Spark EV in Maryland this spring, its first East Coast entry and third state overall since the electric minicar was launched in California and Oregon in 2013.
January 21, 2015
- Chevrolet, with a little help from Nissan, is challenging Ford in the small-van segment this year with the City Express. The Euro-style delivery van is built for Chevrolet by Nissan and is just now arriving at dealers.
January 14, 2015
- Tesla CEO on competition, fuel cells, and 'invisible love'; Audi's virtual-reality shopping; Porsche plug-in?; TrueCar update.
January 13, 2015
- See the latest pictures from the Detroit motor show, where big-name reveals from the likes of Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Honda, Audi and Infiniti have taken centre stage By the time the reporting hordes arrived in Detroit on Sunday to prepare for the opening of the Detroit show - or the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), as they insist on calling it - the local press had long ago decided the theme of this year's event. It made both a nice change from the 'responsible' direction of recent...
- The Chevrolet Bolt electric concept car, left, and redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid, rear, receive a formal introduction Monday by General Motors CEO Mary Barra.andnbsp;andnbsp;
- Ford resurrects GT; Nissan truck straddles segments; Chevy shows Volt, Bolt; F-150, Golf win; Alfa, Acura and eye candy.
January 12, 2015
- The second-generation Chevrolet Volt will go about 50 miles on an electric charge, up from 38 on today's model, as General Motors looks to broaden the plug-in hybrid's appeal beyond environmentalists and tech geeks.
January 10, 2015
- Chevrolet will bring new energy and plenty of stories to next week's Detroit auto show with video on massive screens, flashy lighting and upbeat music.
January 9, 2015
- The brutal Z06 offers more performance than cars costing considerably more, but its refinement leaves a bit to be desired The new 650bhp Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is a classic case of giving the customer what they want. As well as being the most powerful model in the iconic American sports car's long history, it is also a direct reflection of existing Z06 customers' demands for more variations, according to Corvette chief engineer Tadge Juechter. In addition to the Z06 hard-top,...
- The Chevy stand undergoes another round of cleaning Thursday. Chevy aims to put more energy into its North American International Auto Show presence with an all-new exhibit featuring six 20 ft.