May 5, 2015
- Ford replaces Chicago factory managers amid harassment suit, report says; debate over dealerships selling cars on Sunday; Honda CR-V, Chevy Equinox lead April crossover boom; FCA worker killed.
- April U.S. sales winners, losers; FCA offers free college tuition to dealership workers; GM again drops price of Volt plug-in hybrid; How Chevy uses social media to reach millennials.
May 4, 2015
- Chevrolet is dropping the price of the redesigned Chevrolet Volt by $1,115. When it arrives this fall, the 2016 Volt will carry a sticker price of $33,995. Some buyers will be able to get it for as little as $26,495, after federal tax credits.
April 29, 2015
- Because the C7 Stingray wasn’t enough on its own, Chevy has introduced a version of the Vette that pays homage Corvette Racing C7.R racecars.
April 22, 2015
- Report: Chinese vehicle based on tech developed with Volvo; Martens out at Novelis; Hyundai store's Chevy specialty.
April 20, 2015
- How can GM drive down the Chevy Volt's cost enough to make it affordable to more people, and eventually turn a profit? Sell a boatload of them in a Chinese market that's fast warming to EVs.
April 19, 2015
- General Motors is debuting a concept electric sedan dubbed the Chevrolet FNR at the Shanghai auto show this week.
April 17, 2015
- More than a decade after General Motors launched the Chevrolet SSR, most people still aren't sure what to make of the retro-styled, high-performance roadster pickup. Paul Peebles has managed to make a thriving business out of it.
- 'Best possible' CEO, panel says; House votes to repeal 'death tax'; Jeep Renegade commercial; this Chevy ad pops.
April 16, 2015
- Chevrolet has purchased a series of print ads to show off digital videos promoting the Colorado pickup.
- Judge bars claims dating to 'Old GM'; Chevy sticks with 'Bolt'; F-150 aces key test; when dealer reviews go bad.
April 14, 2015
- Chevrolet is cutting the sticker price on the Spark EV by $1,650 and adding cash incentives that will allow buyers to get the battery electric minicar for as low as $14,995 after federal and state tax breaks.
- Execs drop strong hints about finding corporate partner; Chevy Spark price cut; House bill would nullify CFPB move.
April 6, 2015
- Chevy's 2016 Malibu represents an all-out bid to elevate its status in the fiercely competitive midsize sedan segment, one in which every automaker must bring its A game.
April 4, 2015
- The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu represents a radical makeover for one of General Motors' most important models. A look at what critics and others are saying about the midsize sedan after its debut at the New York auto show.