May 28, 2015
- Starting this summer, Google's Android Auto and Apple's CarPlay will debut in 14 different 2016 Chevy models led by the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze on June 24th. Customers in numerous markets around the world including Canada, Mexico, and Brazil will benefit from this new level of smartphone integration.
- Chevy goes Android - and Apple; GM's Barra, Bill Ford join forces in Mich. auto-tech push; In China: SUVs as 'rage' defense; Ford issues 2 recalls; New way to see London.
May 20, 2015
- Chevrolet, on the heels of the redesigned Ford Mustang, is bringing out a reskinned and re-engineered Camaro sports car for 2016, raising the ante in Detroit's pony car battle.
May 18, 2015
- New Camaro is lighter and more powerful than ever before and has set its sights firmly on the new Ford Mustang The all-new, 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, which makes a shift from the aging Holden-sourced Zeta platform to the Alpha structure that underpins Cadillac’s ATS and CTS saloons. The result is that this sixth-generation Camaro is not only markedly more modern but also smaller and lighter.On the outside its proportions are unmistakably Camaro, but the design of Chevy’s pony car is more modern...
May 16, 2015
- It wasn't supposed to be revealed until Saturday at Detroit's Belle Isle, but CNBC aired its special on the new car earlier today.
May 10, 2015
- The next-generation Chevrolet Cruze will get a more sculpted, sweptback appearance, based on recent spy shots.
- Chevrolet and its ad agency, Commonwealth//McCann, are out to prove that the brand's advertising can be fresh and interesting.
May 7, 2015
- Tesla's loss deepens, but energy-storage demand soars; Spotted: A sleeker Chevy Cruze; Toyota names 1st Mirai retailers; Nissan revives Altima campaign, gains ground in midsize-car race.
- The next-generation Chevrolet Cruze will get a more sculpted, sweptback appearance, based on recent spy shots that captured the compact sedan without camouflage.
May 5, 2015
- Ford replaces Chicago factory managers amid harassment suit, report says; debate over dealerships selling cars on Sunday; Honda CR-V, Chevy Equinox lead April crossover boom; FCA worker killed.
- April U.S. sales winners, losers; FCA offers free college tuition to dealership workers; GM again drops price of Volt plug-in hybrid; How Chevy uses social media to reach millennials.
May 4, 2015
- Chevrolet is dropping the price of the redesigned Chevrolet Volt by $1,115. When it arrives this fall, the 2016 Volt will carry a sticker price of $33,995. Some buyers will be able to get it for as little as $26,495, after federal tax credits.
April 29, 2015
- Because the C7 Stingray wasn’t enough on its own, Chevy has introduced a version of the Vette that pays homage Corvette Racing C7.R racecars.
April 22, 2015
- Report: Chinese vehicle based on tech developed with Volvo; Martens out at Novelis; Hyundai store's Chevy specialty.
April 20, 2015
- How can GM drive down the Chevy Volt's cost enough to make it affordable to more people, and eventually turn a profit? Sell a boatload of them in a Chinese market that's fast warming to EVs.