December 16, 2014
- Company also limiting auto shows; Chevy adds Corvette touches to lineup; defending Hyundai's U.S. share; compact-CUV craze.
December 15, 2014
- The Ford Mustang, Hyundai Genesis and Volkswagen Golf were named finalists for North American Car of the Year, while the Lincoln MKC, Ford F-150 and Chevy Colorado were named truck/utility finalists.
December 10, 2014
- Brands can't catch Ford in U.S., eye runner-up post; rides that don't satisfy; Ferrari fiscal move?; Honda's nostalgic nudge.
- The Ford Mustang, Hyundai Genesis and the Volkswagen Golf were named finalists today for North American Car of the Year, while the Lincoln MKC, Ford F-150 and the Chevy Colorado were named truck/utility finalists.
December 6, 2014
- Given that GMC's entire product lineup is shared with Chevrolet, it begs the question: Will GMC get a version of the new Chevy Trax small crossover?
December 4, 2014
- Motor Trend named the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado pickup its Truck of the Year, edging out Ford's aluminum-bodied F-150.
November 24, 2014
- After two big plays in the last Super Bowl, Chevrolet may watch from the couch.
- Chevrolet will use a heavy dose of digital ads for the Trax when the subcompact crossover's marketing begins early next year.
November 21, 2014
- It's ironic that the most futuristic Vision Gran Turismo virtual racer to date also has the deepest historical ties to motorsports.
- Lawmakers seek independent investigation of airbag crisis; ZF, TRW deal on track; Fiat 500X ready for snow; Chevy concept racer.
November 20, 2014
- A year ago, Mark Reuss, then president of GM North America, said it was possible the new Chevy Colorado could spawn an off-road variant.
- Chevrolet's off-road Colorado concept is its boldest effort yet to position the midsize pickup as a versatile truck for active, outdoorsy types. A production version of the Colorado ZR2 would give GM an answer to Ford's F-150 SVT Raptor.
November 18, 2014
- Chevrolet enters our weekly viral video rankings by pandering to the basest instincts of its audience.
November 15, 2014
- Chevy's approach to its so-called Tier 2 advertising, under which regional dealer groups pool money to buy ads, is in something of a transition.
November 12, 2014
- First production model; cuts at Chevy Sonic plant; Ferrari IPO update; Maybach comeback; cuts at Chevy Sonic plant; crisis worse than Ford-Firestone?