April 23, 2014
- U.S. regulators are investigating whether a 2014 Chevrolet Impala's automatic-braking system kicked in unexpectedly at 40 miles per hour, causing a crash.
April 18, 2014
- Chevy took some time this week to say happy birthday to its archrival, the Ford Mustang. The bowtie brand said that "healthy competition" between the
- At an exhibit on the auto show floor here, I sat inside a Cadillac XTS sedan equipped with General Motors' new 4G LTE wireless connection. But I couldn't help but think: GM should have put the 4G demo unit in a Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra pickup.
April 16, 2014
- Chevrolet is adding the Trax to its lineup in the United States, making it the latest brand to enter the budding market for petite crossovers. The 2015 Trax was unveiled tonight, on the eve of the New York auto show.
April 15, 2014
- Meet the Chevy Trax, the company's new entry in the compact SUV segment.
- GM's performance division may be on a roll, but the company shouldn't forget its mainstream brands and their customers I’m sitting on an airplane heading to NYC for the New York motor show. Early this morning I read the latest news in the USA regarding General Motors’ ignition switch defect issues and the related government inquiries and departures of top executives. But on this Big Apple-bound jet plane, I’m not thinking about that mess. I’m thinking about GM’s Chevrolet Camaro Z/28...
April 14, 2014
- EDITOR WES RAYNAL: The ZL1 is my favorite Camaro, but I would opt for the coupe. Don't know that I'd get the automatic transmission, either, though this seemed a fine example.
- Six years into production, the Chevrolet Cruze is getting a mild refresh for the 2015 model year. It's set to debut this week at the New York auto show.
- Chef Andrew Zimmern has a great personal rule: he must try something twice. Much like judging a book by its cover, making up one's mind after one single sampling or based on a first impression is the best way to potentially miss out on some great life experiences. With the hype surrounding the arrival of the new GM pickups, I knew I needed to sample the offerings, and quickly. Sadly, my first encounter with the twin GMC Sierra left me scratching my head, wondering if I had missed something....
April 12, 2014
- Chevrolet is dropping the top on the Corvette Z06 for 2015 and the convertible is being billed as the Stingray for owners who want it all.
April 11, 2014
- Consumers often think cheap and cheerful when thinking of small cars, but this is certainly not the case with the 2014 Ford Focus -- in fact, far from it. The heavy European influence in its styling and design points to the fact that small is still considered beautiful by our friends across the pond, and that size shouldn't necessarily relate to comfort and prestige. Yes, the Ford Focus skips the no-frills small-car image entirely and looks upmarket in all of its guises, particularly in the...
- Jim Butler Chevrolet in suburban St. Louis is suing a customer who took issue with the repair bill for his Chevrolet Malibu, and is seeking $25,000 in damages. Dwayne Cooney took his vehicle to the dealership for service after hours on Jan.
April 10, 2014
- Interest in classic pickup trucks has been surging in the past few years, introducing car collectors to a whole new world of desirable vehicles.
- Hoping to boost demand for its slow-selling Volt hybrid, Chevrolet is planning to sell two versions of the redesigned 2016 Volt, including a lower-priced model with a smaller battery pack and shorter driving range, supplier sources told Reuters on...