November 24, 2014
- After two big plays in the last Super Bowl, Chevrolet may watch from the couch.
- Chevrolet will use a heavy dose of digital ads for the Trax when the subcompact crossover's marketing begins early next year.
November 21, 2014
- It's ironic that the most futuristic Vision Gran Turismo virtual racer to date also has the deepest historical ties to motorsports.
- Lawmakers seek independent investigation of airbag crisis; ZF, TRW deal on track; Fiat 500X ready for snow; Chevy concept racer.
November 20, 2014
- A year ago, Mark Reuss, then president of GM North America, said it was possible the new Chevy Colorado could spawn an off-road variant.
- Chevrolet's off-road Colorado concept is its boldest effort yet to position the midsize pickup as a versatile truck for active, outdoorsy types. A production version of the Colorado ZR2 would give GM an answer to Ford's F-150 SVT Raptor.
November 18, 2014
- Chevrolet enters our weekly viral video rankings by pandering to the basest instincts of its audience.
November 15, 2014
- Chevy's approach to its so-called Tier 2 advertising, under which regional dealer groups pool money to buy ads, is in something of a transition.
November 12, 2014
- First production model; cuts at Chevy Sonic plant; Ferrari IPO update; Maybach comeback; cuts at Chevy Sonic plant; crisis worse than Ford-Firestone?
November 8, 2014
- Chevy's swift response in converting an awkward World Series award presentation from a punch line to a marketing coup became a case study on the real-time power of social media to seize a moment.
- Chevrolet is sending #ChevyGuy and his #TechnologyAndStuff pitch to the showers -- but not before recording about $5 million in free media exposure.
November 6, 2014
- Regulators will continue to hold sway; 7 dealers in Congress; Chrysler profit up 32%; GM kills Chevy Captiva Sport in U.S.
November 5, 2014
- GM has discontinued the U.S. version of the Chevrolet Captiva Sport, ending a three-year run for the fleet-only small crossover.
November 3, 2014
- Rikk Wilde's stumbling, train wreck of a free-truck presentation to the World Series MVP made him, literally, an overnight sensation. Now Chevy's trying to make the most of it.
November 2, 2014
- GM and an Iowa Chevrolet dealership have settled a lawsuit that accused the dealership of engaging in "widespread fraudulent and unlawful conduct" to report "sham" new-vehicle sales to the automaker.