August 15, 2014
- Chevrolet has signed another three-year contract as presenting sponsor for the Woodward Dream Cruise, which is taking place Saturday north of Detroit on a 16-mile stretch of Woodward Avenue.
August 11, 2014
- Acura uses sedan to revive image; Hyundai's global dealer look; J.D. Power: Reboot voice recognition; Chevy stays on Man U jerseys.
August 10, 2014
- GM's contrarian move to re-enter the compact pickup segment this fall with the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon comes at an opportune time, an Automotive News review of more than a decade's worth of data suggests.
August 1, 2014
- Portland, OR -- Often, it's important to look past something's name or label to really explore what it's all about. Never has that been more true than in the case of the brand new Dodge Challenger in Scat Pack livery. I'll get to the history in a moment, but let's take in the return of a halo car, the return to muscle-car-dom as it was meant to be. After driving the Challenger Hellcat with over 700 ponies, I wasn't sure I could be equally impressed with the remainder of the Challenger lineup...
July 30, 2014
- I'm well aware there are cars out there for everyone. From sub-$10k microcars to million-dollar supercars and everything in between, there is a car for every budget and every need. Why else would there be so many different cars in such a variety of price ranges on the road today? I am also well aware that Chevrolet was eager to join the microcar (or mini car) segment in North America, and so after a gentle opening of the idea with the Sonic, they launched the nifty little Spark. With room...
July 13, 2014
- On his first official visit to the UK, the new GM boss tells us about recalls, a home market recovery and an industry resurgence in Europe New president of GM Dan Ammann has a profile that is unusual, in that he’s a 42-year-old New Zealander, former banker and management consultant, claimed by his PR men to be quite handy behind the wheel.My previous experience of bankers and industry cheeses tells me some would be hard pressed even to recognise a steering wheel, so I couldn’t help wondering if...
July 8, 2014
- Manchester United--a soccer team, we think--and Nike unveiled new jerseys sporting a $560 million
- Chevrolet's spot announcing its 72 hour sale last week went viral, coming in at No. 1 on our auto brand viral video chart with 1,469,311 views.
- General Motors turned one of the most hotly debated sports sponsorship deals of recent years into an advertising reality today by launching a video that celebrates the Chevrolet's "Bowtie" logo succeeding AON as Manchester United's match-shirt...
July 2, 2014
- For some strange reason, I did not want to fall for the Corvette. Like all car enthusiasts, I've always been a fan of America's supercar. In fact, I recall getting a book on the history of the car for my 10th birthday. Somehow, over the years, I developed an affinity for more refined motoring and left raw unruly cars by the wayside. I tried to resist... The Chevy Corvette is these latter things, and raw and unruly be damned, I fell in love with the velocity yellow Wolverine. Actually, it...
- GM remains relatively unscathed in the showroom from its unprecedented recall crisis, as sales rose 1 percent last month to the company's strongest June in seven years.
June 26, 2014
- Ram has taken the wraps off the ProMaster City, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles'answer to the
- GM told U.S. and Canadian dealers to halt delivery of some 2013-14 Chevrolet Cruze sedans because of a potential problem with an airbag supplied by Takata, hampering sales of the company's top-selling car amid an end-of-the-month sales push.
June 23, 2014
- DIGITAL EDITOR ANDREW STOY: Much like its crosstown rival, the Chevy Camaro really offers two distinct types of performance cars in one body shell.
June 20, 2014
- and#8220;Transformers,and#8221; the movie franchise dedicated to explosions, cars and incoherent plots, has yet another movie coming to theaters in a little more than a week.