December 10, 2013
- The Cadillac CTS, Mazda3 and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray were named finalists today for North American Car of the Year, while the Jeep Cherokee, Chevrolet Silverado and Acura MDX were named truck/utility finalists.
- In order to boost sales from its Opel and Vauxhall divisions, General Motors will stop selling most of its Chevrolet vehicles in Europe starting in 2016. However, “select iconic” models, such as the Corvette Stingray, will remain on sale across the Atlantic. “Vette and some other iconic Chevrolets (to be named later) will still be sold thru Opel or Cadillac dealers. They will be marketed as Chevrolets,” assured Mike Albano, Chevrolet's chief spokesman in the U.S....
December 6, 2013
- I am a professional race-car driver with 30 years of experience, and I still drive for General Motors' Cadillac race team in the Pirelli World Challenge series.
December 5, 2013
- DIGITAL EDITOR ANDREW STOY: Though the XTS has one of GM's nicest interiors ever, this big luxury barge is let down by its chassis and drivetrain.
November 28, 2013
- If one General Motors executive has his way, a big coupe, like the Elmiraj, could be coming to the Cadillac lineup.
November 27, 2013
- TORONTO, Ontario - Auto123.com, Canada's leading automotive web portal, has announced the winners of the 5th annual Auto123.com Awards. The awards were presented today in Toronto as part of a special event. Auto123.com's judging panel of voting journalists cumulated their scores in each of the 20 vehicle categories, including Green Vehicle of the Year...
November 26, 2013
- You asked for it. After