April 16, 2015
- Frank Audette, the creator of the Troy Motor Mall and founder of the former Audette Cadillac dealership in suburban Detroit, died April 10. He was 90.
April 15, 2015
- Cadillac said it will slash $10,000 from the price of the light-selling ELR plug-in hybrid for the 2016 model year. The sticker price will drop to $65,995, including shipping, from $75,995, after 18 months of miniscule sales of the sleek coupe.
- Brand slashes price, boosts power of struggling Volt derivative; Toyota's Mexico plans; Hyundai's message to space.
April 14, 2015
- Now that General Motors has christened its large, rear-wheel-drive platform, code-named Omega, with the debut of the Cadillac CT6 sedan, what other cars might go onto that same foundation?
April 13, 2015
- Both Ford Motor Co. and General Motors are rolling the dice with their new luxury sedans, and the winners are bound to include customers and dealers across the globe. Those cars aren't just for the U.S. They will be exported to China as well.
April 8, 2015
- Car gains power, price, perk; LA debut for Cadillac SRX?; Buffett paint purchase; Snyder on sales: Not bad.
April 7, 2015
- The 2016 CT6 is Cadillac's answer to the large, rear-wheel-drive luxury sedans from Germany that have dominated the small and fading segment for years.
- CT6 agility, Continental comfort; Tesla's stock rise; VW expansion?; Canada selling GM stock; Nissan brake-tech plan.
April 6, 2015
- Cadillac executives made clear that the CT6 large sedan unveiled last week at the auto show here isn't a big-boy, ultraluxury entry meant to compete head-on with the powerhouse Mercedes-Benz S class.
April 5, 2015
- While the Lincoln Continental and Cadillac CT6 battled to make the biggest splashes at the New York auto show, their real-life matchup won't have the same intensity.
April 2, 2015
Volkswagen is showing cars relevant to the US market: the Golf Alltrack and a series of special edition Beetle models, including the ‘Denim’ cabrioHilton Holloway guides us through the opening of the New York motor show, and some of the key cars on display Monday 31st March - Escaping the overnight gale-force winds, we fly out of Heathrow towards New York and into a 150mph headwind, according to the pilot. In the end, we were only 30...
- As promised, the 2015 New York Auto Show marked the global debut of the all-new Cadillac CT6 prestige sedan, set to take on German stalwarts like the BMW 7 Series while being lighter than a 5 Series. In fact, it becomes one of the lightest and most agile full-size luxury performance sedans in the world.
Cadillac CT6 will get plug-in hybrid and twin-turbo V8 versions later in its life cycleMercedes-Benz S-Class rival comes with a turbocharged 3.0-litre V6, and will be crucial in rebuilding the brand The flagship Cadillac CT6, a rival to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, has been revealed at the New York motor show.The lightweight luxury saloon is one of eight new cars that Cadillac is launching by the end of 2020 as part of a $12 billion (£...
McLaren 570S CoupéThe New York motor show has given us new supercars, SUVs and concepts galore. Here's our look at the best on display Picking a single theme from the 2015 New York motor show is difficult, but one word keeps springing to mind: definition.Brands at the show all seemed to be on a mission to define themselves and their offerings. McLaren showed off the first entry in its new Sports Series, the 570S, and thus defined itself...
April 1, 2015
- Cadillac has something very special in its stable. But it's not the CT6.