April 14, 2014
- Bluffton, SC. Cadillac's top-of-the-line SUV doesn't sell in any huge numbers in Canada, roughly 1000 or so a year. However, it is a product that makes a rather important statement for the company. Often seen with Hollywood stars behind the wheel, it is the epitome of luxury in the American SUV world. Yet it's not all about the “L” word. For those with larger families and/or with boats/trailers to haul, this is a classy workhorse of the finest order. In many ways, it's the tuxedo-...
April 13, 2014
- Pros The design of the Cadillac SRX is edgy and gets your attention. Underneath the skin is a world-class vehicle. As a cCrossover Utility Vehicle the SRX is plush, comfortable, and fun to drive. Electronic connectivity is easy and complete. Cons The edgy design may be bold, but it is a “love it or hate it” situation. The interior suffers the same fate; you either love it or don't. In addition, fuel economy isn't quite as good as is expected for a vehicle of this class...
- Pros Escalade ESV is 53.4 cm (21 inches) longer than the regular Escalade and has more room for a third row seat and cargo space. It is North American luxury at its best. Con This is a lot of Cadillac and if the reason for buying is a large family, best look into a minivan which is roomier and more economical. Photo: Cadillac Price Escalade ESV MSRP starts at $89,600 and can reach up to $113,375. Fuel Economy City/...
April 10, 2014
- Volkswagen halts '14 Jetta, Passat, Beetle for fire risk; F-150's torture tests; Cadillac, Buick named top brands for service.
April 4, 2014
- This is the vehicle that the Hollywood Green crowd will be arriving in at next year's Academy Awards, just as they did when the Prius first arrived. However, this time I may actually feel the odd pang of jealousy! What is a Cadillac ELR? The ELR is an all-new Extended Range Electric Vehicle (EREV) from Cadillac, which has been designed to appeal to a new growing segment of the market: the eco-luxury buyer. 2014 Cadillac ELR Prices & Specs...
April 3, 2014
- Marseille, France -- The brand new 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is the perfect example of luxury-meets-technology. Decked out with the latest and greatest (as well as some brand new, never-before-seen) hi-tech bits along with a new overall look, this particular Benz is at the forefront of midsize luxury vehicles. Traversing the French countryside behind the wheel of the C250 BlueTEC, C250 (which will be our C300) and a C400, I was able to fully appreciate the effort Mercedes-Benz put towards...
April 2, 2014
- Latest Cadillac offers a premium interior and decent driving dynamics, however for the price this four cylinder CTS can't compete with its German rivals in Europe The Cadillac CTS is back. And if you’re expecting me to tell you that this time they say it’ll all be different, and they’re going to sell Cadillacs in Europe by the bucketload, think again.Fact is, Cadillac knows that selling 1000 cars a year across Europe, and across its range, will be a decent result. Especially given that, in...
March 31, 2014
- EDITOR WES RAYNAL: This is my first drive in the CTS with the turbo four. Like the 3.
- The 2014 Cadillac ELR is being recalled for an issue with its electronic stability control (ESC) system. According to
- Every year, and for the last 10 years or so, I've made my way to the Canadian International Auto Show in my tester car of the week. This year was no different. I typically try and get something that fits as many of the “road trip” criteria as possible. In other words, the car has to be fast, quiet, comfortable, decently economical and (at this particular time of the year) sport AWD. Enter Cadillac's flagship XTS sedan. The 2014 XTS4 Vsport Platinum is at the absolute peak of...
March 29, 2014
- Instead of portraying an ELR buyer as smug and boastful, Ford hits on the same themes that Cadillac did -- hard work, entrepreneurship and environmentalism --- and paints the buyer of a C-Max Energi as someone who wants to make a difference.
- GM has dispatched Cadillac chief and former head lobbyist Bob Ferguson to Washington, D.C., to help steer the company through the crisis surrounding its handling of the ignition-switch recall.
March 28, 2014
- Cadillac plans to open several test-drive centers, stand-alone service facilities and pop-up storefronts across western Europe. The idea is to expose prospective customers to Cadillac products without forcing them to visit a dealership.
March 27, 2014
- Rule Number One of advertising is, "kick 'em when they're down." Or was that Sun Tzu...or