July 25, 2014
May 6, 2014
- See How GM Vehicles Do Against Their Competitors
May 6, 2014
By: Austin Rutherford
For the second year, GMI presents to you the list of the best selling vehicles globally. The...
March 31, 2014
- Every year, and for the last 10 years or so, I've made my way to the Canadian International Auto Show in my tester car of the week. This year was no different. I typically try and get something that fits as many of the “road trip” criteria as possible. In other words, the car has to be fast, quiet, comfortable, decently economical and (at this particular time of the year) sport AWD. Enter Cadillac's flagship XTS sedan. The 2014 XTS4 Vsport Platinum is at the absolute peak of...
January 22, 2014
- While we still have no insight as to it being named Elmiraj, STS or some other permutation of the -TS nomenclature ("LTS" has apparently been registered by GM, as well), new spy shots give us proof positive that Cadillac is indeed hard at work on a rear-wheel-drive flagship model. Spied for the very first time in some north country testing, these shots provide a first look at the upcoming range-topper from Cadillac. Impressively long and large bodywork ride atop new General Motors' corporate...
December 27, 2013
- It’s been decades since Cadillac produced the “Cadillac" of anything. 2002 brought the first RWD Cadillac since the Fleetwoood. A year later the XLR roadster hit, followed in 2004 by Cadillac’s first 5-Series fighter, the STS. Not everything was rosy. The original CTS drove like a BMW but lacked charm and luxury fittings. The XLR […]
December 5, 2013
- DIGITAL EDITOR ANDREW STOY: Though the XTS has one of GM's nicest interiors ever, this big luxury barge is let down by its chassis and drivetrain.
October 30, 2013
- The STS-V is bigger than the CTS-V, that's why we like to call it the big brother to the CTS-V. Make sense? I thought it would. Read more...
October 23, 2013
- Want to take a performance car for a ride? Hertz can make that happen. Spin by your local rental location (depending, of course, on availability) and you can take out a Dodge Challenger, Ford Mustang, Chevy Camaro, even a Corvette as part of the Adrenaline Collection. Hertz's Dream Cars lineup even includes Porsches and AMGs. But the really interesting stuff is what you can't get anywhere else: cars built specifically for Hertz. Back in 1966, Hertz had Ford cook up a special run of Mustang...
October 14, 2013
- I recently spent a good chunk of time in Cadillac's new challenger for BMW, Mercedes, and Audi, the 2014 CTS (full report coming). But back in they day, they used to compete in this, the Seville.Read more...
June 12, 2013
- Cadillac introduced the Seville Touring sedan in 1988, hoping to gain the attention of enthusiasts seeking an upscale performance Caddy.