December 5, 2013
- DIGITAL EDITOR ANDREW STOY: Though the XTS has one of GM's nicest interiors ever, this big luxury barge is let down by its chassis and drivetrain.
October 30, 2013
- The STS-V is bigger than the CTS-V, that's why we like to call it the big brother to the CTS-V. Make sense? I thought it would. Read more...
October 23, 2013
- Want to take a performance car for a ride? Hertz can make that happen. Spin by your local rental location (depending, of course, on availability) and you can take out a Dodge Challenger, Ford Mustang, Chevy Camaro, even a Corvette as part of the Adrenaline Collection. Hertz's Dream Cars lineup even includes Porsches and AMGs. But the really interesting stuff is what you can't get anywhere else: cars built specifically for Hertz. Back in 1966, Hertz had Ford cook up a special run of Mustang...
October 14, 2013
- I recently spent a good chunk of time in Cadillac's new challenger for BMW, Mercedes, and Audi, the 2014 CTS (full report coming). But back in they day, they used to compete in this, the Seville.Read more...
June 12, 2013
- Cadillac introduced the Seville Touring sedan in 1988, hoping to gain the attention of enthusiasts seeking an upscale performance Caddy.
December 31, 2012
- Forget both the snoozer STS and the phlegmatic DTS, as the XTS sits atop the Cadillac lineup as the brand’s new flagship. (Well, at least until the Mercedes S-class-targeting, über-luxury rear-drive sedan based on the upcoming Omega platform arrives a few years down the road.) Sporting the latest in...
October 21, 2012
- The build-up to the dress-up party that is the SEMA show is in full swing with a boatload of concepts from Ford—both Focus STs and Fusions—and the Chrysler Group already on their way to Vegas. Now it’s Chevrolet’s turn, and the bow-tie brand is sending a handful of Sparks, Sonics, and a...
October 19, 2012
- Cadillac claims the 2013 XTS is not a replacement for the DTS or STS and is not a flagship. The 2013 Cadillac XTS is, however, a surprisingly good front-drive-based sedan, and a full-size sedan with striking styling. Even if the XTS isn’t officially a replacement for the DTS or STS, we decided to see how [...]
October 12, 2012
- The XTS is Cadillac's new top-level sedan, replacing the bigger DTS and more similarly sized STS. If you haven't driven a Cadillac in 15 or 20 years, you may be surprised at how well they handle.
August 23, 2012
- The all-new 2013 Cadillac XTS is a full-size sedan with a roomy interior. The XTS replaces Cadillac's DTS and STS, and much to some Cadillac fans' chagrin, the XTS has front- or all-wheel drive instead of rear-wheel drive. For the...