June 29, 2015
- Cadillac's new XT5 -- the replacement for the SRX midsize crossover -- will get a bolder front end but keep many of the same proportions of its predecessor, based on recent spy photographs.
- The new Cadillac XT5 has been caught once again, this time at a photo shoot. We have already seen a single photo of the SRX-replacement testing, but this new set of spy photos shows off the crossover from multiple angles including our first look at the rear end. Cadillac’s corporate face is seen on the... The post New Cadillac XT5 Spied from More Angles appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Kinja blogger saw930 stumbled upon the new SRX-replacing XT5 in NYC’s trendy SoHo district. The next new model from GM’s premium brand looks to be wearing a copy-and-paste version of the CT6 front fascia design, complete with wreath-less crest sitting front and center. After being confirmed earlier this month in a Cadillac press release, the new SUV looks […] The post 2016 Cadillac XT5 Found In Manhattan With CT6 Face appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
- Cadillac managed to do a pretty good job of keeping its upcoming SRX replacement under wraps, but now the vehicle has been spotted completely undisguised on the streets of New York City. This photo and another showing the rear of the vehicle were posted to the Opposite Lock forum by member Saw930. Importantly, the shot of the rear confirms that...
June 11, 2015
- Cadillac quietly confirms SRX midsize SUV successor model in release about 2016 model year CUE upgrades.
June 10, 2015
- Cadillac has confirmed the next-generation SRX will become the XT5 and will arrive in 2016. In revealing plans on how the American automaker plans to integrate Apple CarPlay into its vehicles, it said that all 2016 model year products will feature enhanced connectivity and control, including the addition of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto except... The post 2016 Cadillac XT5 Arrives Next Year as Next-Gen SRX appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- “Apple CarPlay will debut in 2016 Cadillac models featuring CUE’s 8-in multi-touch screen except the SRX Crossover, a model that will move to an all-new generation in early 2016." Leave it to Cadillac to bury news of their SRX replacement – fully expected to be renamed XT5 – on the second paragraph of a press release […] The post Cadillac Confirms 2016 SRX Replacement Hidden In CarPlay Release appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
June 9, 2015
- Take a deep breath. Ah, there’s nothing quite like the smell of a new car, and for the 2016 model year there are about 50 new, redesigned, or significantly updated and upgraded models rolling into showrooms. Our team of auto experts has reviewed the full list of upcoming debuts, and decided that these are the 10 most important new vehicles of 2016. Check ‘em out! Acura NSX Acura desperately needs the new NSX sports car. Having lacked a true halo model for a decade, following the cancellation of...
June 8, 2015
- “Principles should never be compromised” - Andrew Carnegie.