October 21, 2014
- Cadillac sales in the United States rose to a six-year high in 2013. Yet in five of 2014’s nine months, sales have declined. Through three-quarters, Cadillac volume is down 4%. Overall new vehicle sales in the U.S. are up by more than 5%. BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Lexus sales are up 11%, 8%, and 16%, respectively, […] The post September 2014 Sales: Now Even The SRX Is Slowing Cadillac Down appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
October 20, 2014
- The SRX is currently imported into China from Mexico, making it a pricey choice in China.
October 10, 2014
- Cadillac has certainly been a hot topic as of late, what with Johan de Nysschen now running the joint, moving its headquarters to New York, and overhauling the company's naming structure (only to later publicly defend all of these drastic decisions). Now, looking ahead, de Nysschen is already revealing some details about what's in store for the future, including a raft of new products that include a large, long-wheelbase Mercedes-Benz S-Class rival positioned above the recently announced CT6,...
October 8, 2014
- Could the MKC be taking a bite out of SRX sales?
- Runtime: 6:36 - GM Developing New EV - Is MKC Stealing SRX Sales? - Analyst Downgrades GM - Honda Teases New Ridgeline - NADA Reacts to Buffett - You Said It! Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow Automotive Systems. »Subscribe to Podcast | | | Listen [...]
October 7, 2014
- The two big American luxury brands of Cadillac and Lincoln are on surprisingly similar paths at the moment with both divisions hoping to redefine themselves and grow popularity. They're still early in the process with no clear winner yet, but things might actually be looking up for Lincoln's latest model, according to a monthly sales analysis from The Motley Fool. It seems, at least early on, that the new MKC crossover might be taking a bite out of the Cadillac SRX's growth. The MKC launched...
October 6, 2014
- Sales were strongly bolstered by the 2015 Escalade and 2014 SRX.
October 3, 2014
- When reporting on recalls, Autoblog generally tries to focus on the US market. However, a recent campaign in Canada seems important enough to be worth mentioning because it could eventually affect American drivers. General Motors is repairing 17,481 Canadian examples of the Cadillac SRX from the 2010-2015 model years because of the possibility of a loose nut in the rear suspension. For the moment, the automaker hasn't yet announced whether the CUV in the US would require a similar campaign....
October 2, 2014
- Cadillac achieved its best September U.S. sales since 2007, led by the next generation 2015 Escalade SUV and 2014 SRX crossover.
- A rear suspension defect on 2010-15 model could affect vehicle handling and cause a crash, G.M. said.