September 5, 2014
- Toronto, ON -- The Honda Fit has been a class leader since its arrival in 2007 in nearly ever aspect except for the most important: sales. In every comparison test I've conducted in which the Fit participated, it almost inevitably always came out on top. The subcompact Honda hatchback is a brilliant product, but there was this one impossible-to-overcome, looming issue: pricing. With the rolling out of the all-new 2015 Fit, Honda has further dressed up what was already a highly competent car...
September 3, 2014
- Brossard, QC -- The small-car segment is huge. In Europe it's an absolute behemoth, and here in North America we are just beginning to grow it into the giant it is worldwide. As the feisty little fellows start to overtake our streets (particularly in Quebec, where a special love for hatchbacks resides), companies like Toyota are taking note of the need for a highly European influence in these funky little vehicles and answering the public's desires with their latest refreshes. Dubbed a “...
September 2, 2014
- It's not just brawny pickups driving Detroit higher: Chevrolet's Sonic and Ford's Fiesta have leapfrogged Toyota, Honda and Mazda for the No. 2 and No. 3 positions in subcompact sales.
- Being in the Back of the Pack Can Be Fun, Too
August 20, 2014
- Four special-edition vehicles for the South African market - 1,000 will be built in total.
August 18, 2014
- Last month, TTAC broke the news that GM was working on an American-made EV based on the Chevrolet Sonic, and that such a car would be a “compliance car", used to meet certain regulatory mandates. Now, we have more information on the Sonic EV, including an idea of just how low-volume it will be. John Voelcker […] The post Chevrolet’s Sonic EV Will Be An Ultra-Low Volume Compliance Car appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
August 12, 2014
- The 2015 Chevy Sonic sedan and hatchback are cute, fun to drive, extremely good on gas, priced to sell, and full of features younger buyers covet (like built-in Wi-Fi). Cool colors and a very high-end looking interior should help seal the deal.
August 11, 2014
- KBB liked the Sonic's affordability and practicality.
August 8, 2014
- The Chevrolet Sonic, the only subcompact car made in America, is again one of the 10 Best Back-to-School Cars of 2014 chosen by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com.
July 30, 2014
- I'm well aware there are cars out there for everyone. From sub-$10k microcars to million-dollar supercars and everything in between, there is a car for every budget and every need. Why else would there be so many different cars in such a variety of price ranges on the road today? I am also well aware that Chevrolet was eager to join the microcar (or mini car) segment in North America, and so after a gentle opening of the idea with the Sonic, they launched the nifty little Spark. With room...