October 21, 2014
- Competent and fun-to-drive, the Sonic is a capable, if unspectacular, small car for those on a budget
October 19, 2014
- Chevrolet has a seriously packed booth ready for this year's SEMA show. Not only does the company already have the Camaro SS Special Edition, Silverado Toughnology and Colorado Sport, but it is now announcing five more concepts to be on display. Among this quintet of concepts is the Chevy SS Sport that wears some Australian inspiration. Sure, it has the grille kit, fog light bezels and rear spoiler out of the Chevrolet Accessories catalog, but the 20-inch wheels, floor mats and cargo tray all...
October 17, 2014
- The last few SEMA shows have seen a lot of Sonics. Like, a lot. For the 2014 affair, Chevy has prepped a pair of the wee cars to showcase the latest Chevrolet Performance and Chevrolet Accessories gear. Chevrolet Sonic Performance Concept Swathed in a coat of Chevy’s unmistakable Synergy Green paint...
- Mix and match to your heart's desire.
October 16, 2014
- Chevy has previewed a quintet of modified vehicles heading to this year’s SEMA Show. The performance-oriented concepts will make their official debut in Las Vegas next month and will consist of an SS Sport, a pair of Sonic compacts, an Impala Blackout and a Cruze RS Plus. Some of the accessories on the SEMA projects... more
- Is the Sonic RS not sporty enough for you? Not to fret.
- Chevrolet today previewed several performance-oriented concepts of some of the brand’s most popular passenger cars, including the SS Sport, Sonic, Impala and Cruze. They will debut Nov. 4-7 in Las Vegas at the SEMA Show, the world’s largest convention of automotive aftermarket parts and accessories.
October 14, 2014
- Lots of electric-car news today. We've got more details on the 2017 Chevrolet Sonic EV, FedEx tests 25 Wrightspeed range-extended electric vans, and BMW-backed research could lead to much cheaper carbon fiber to be used in a wider variety of cars. All this and more on Green Car Reports. Want the first 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf electric car in the...
- A few more details on the upcoming 2017 Chevrolet Sonic EV electric car are starting to come into focus, including its production date and a second version to be sold in Europe. Based on information from two separate sources in the auto industry, here's what we now know about Chevy's next all-electric car. It will be an electric conversion of the...
October 13, 2014
- Looking to broaden Chevrolet’s green horizons, General Motors global product overlord Mark Reuss says a new EV is in the works, one that will join the Spark EV and the Volt. And just as TTAC reported earlier this year, the new vehicle will be based on the Chevrolet Sonic. Automotive News reports the vehicle will likely be […] The post Reuss: New Chevrolet EV In The Pipeline appeared first on The Truth About Cars.