November 29, 2013
- ASSOCIATE EDITOR JAKE LINGEMAN: Well, well, well, this
November 26, 2013
- Ready to add a bit more spirit and a touch more style to the family, the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic RS and Sonic Dusk sedans quietly made their first appearance at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show.
November 22, 2013
- The Sonic has been a decent hit for Chevrolet—some 76,000 have been sold so far this year—and the brand is eager to keep things rolling along, having introduced two new sedan variants in Los Angeles this week. Well, “new” is perhaps a bit too strong a word—the four-door RS merely expands the badge b...
- Chevrolet showed off a pair of new Sonic sedans at the LA Auto Show, giving the new RS Sedan and Dusk their official auto show debuts. The RS is kind of a known quantity, adding the same tweaks found on the RS Hatch, including new wheels, a body kit, tweaked suspension and a few racy bits in the interior. The Dusk is a different deal altogether. Based on the Dusk Concept that was shown at SEMA last year, it wears Ashen Gray Metallic paint and a set of slick, Midnight Silver matte 18-inch...
November 21, 2013
- Chevrolet’s Sonic is probably already an easy sell to younger buyers, but the company is aiming to make that the case even more so. The company just announced at the L.A. Auto Show that it will offer buyers and RS version of the sedan for $20,530 including delivery. 2013 L.A. Auto Show Coverage Suspension tuning and a... more
- Chevrolet has enlisted illusionist Criss Angel to give consumers ''the ride of their life'' in a Sonic RS. The subcompact will be featured in an episode of Angels' ''BeLIEve'' – set to air in early-December on Spike TV.
- The two new sedans may actually sound familiar to some consumers. Chevrolet already offers the Sonic RS as a hatchback and the Sonic Dusk was shown as a concept in 2011. In October 2012, GM said it would make the Dusk into a production vehicle.
- Chevrolet just stepped up the battle for young buyers with the introduction of two new Sonic models: the RS and Dusk at the L.A. Auto Show. The RS sedan joins the hatchback on the sporty side of the aisle while the all-new Dusk offers a more upscale look. For more, go to TheDetroitBureau.com.
- The Chevy Sonic RS sedan and the Sonic Dusk sedan will join the bow tie's lineup of small city commuter cars next spring. Both start at just more than $20,000.