July 6, 2015
Way to go Canada! According to the latest figures, you’re buying new vehicles like never before. Despite a low-value loonie and even lower oil prices, 2014 was the best year ever for new car and truck sales in this country and 2015 is shaping to be more of the same, with record new vehicle sales being driven mainly by trucks.
July 2, 2015
- Oshawa, Ontario (July 2, 2015) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 24,226 vehicles in June 2015, an increase of 15 per cent from June 2014 and sales of the Chevrolet Colorado and Silverado and GMC Canyon and Sierra led the industry pickup segment. Retail deliveries climbed 20 per cent year over year.
June 29, 2015
- GMC announced this week that the 2016 Sierra, Yukon, and Canyon will offer Apple CarPlay capability.
June 2, 2015
- Oshawa, Ontario (June 2, 2015) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 27,462 vehicles in May 2015, an increase of 4 per cent from May 2014 with sales of the Chevrolet Colorado and Silverado and GMC Canyon and Sierra leading the industry pickup segment with 10,907 deliveries.
May 30, 2015
- Affected vehicles include the 2007-2008 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD.
April 17, 2015
- Prepping a pickup truck for on-road testing must be a thankless task, so you might as well have some fun with it. Take these spy shots of the upcoming GMC Sierra. Wise to the fact the truck’s black fabric camouflage only confirms that changes are coming to the Sierra, the team nonetheless took the t...
March 30, 2015
- Packed to the gills with more accessories than you can imagine.
March 26, 2015
- Welcome back to our 2015 GMC Canyon long-term test. To read the whole series, click here. Recently, a close friend of mind decided he would like to buy a new GMC Canyon. He proceeded into a dealership, where the salesman immediately directed him to a larger Sierra, saying that he was authorized to give big... The post 2015 GMC Canyon Long-Term Review: Side-by-Side with the GMC Sierra appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
March 9, 2015
- Will there be a Silverado or Sierra ready to battle the Ford Raptor in Baja Valley anytime soon? Not quite, according to General Motors. Edmunds says GM doesn’t have current plans to build a Raptor competitor, despite speculation that Chevrolet and GMC are working on such a beast as of this writing. The brands themselves […] The post Reuss: Low Priority For Ford Raptor Competitor appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
February 23, 2015
- All done up in black and chrome, the new Sierra Denali HD looks like it's wearing a tuxedo. Read on to learn more on the 2015 GMC Sierra Denali HD with photos and driving impressions here.