September 15, 2014
- A few weeks ago, Chevy showed us a stripier side of the Silverado with its new 2015 Silverado Rally Edition models. This month, it’s the GMC Sierra’s turn to play dress-up in the form of three new Carbon Edition models, all of which are based on the Sierra 1500. The standard Carbon Edition starts at...
- Looking to add a bit of visual distinction to members of its full-size pickup family, GMC will introduce three new Sierra 1500 Carbon Edition models starting this fall.
September 14, 2014
September 12, 2014
- Carbon fiber is known for its properties of combining amazing strength with extremely low weight, and its frequent use in high performance vehicles gives the material a somewhat aggressive air. GMC is hoping to play on some of that mean reputation with its upcoming trio of Sierra Carbon Editions. However, despite their name, there's no actual carbon making its way onto these trucks (at least in the form of CF). Instead, the special edition is a graphics package with some extra equipment thrown...
- Following in the footsteps of the Silverado Rally Edition, GM is introducing a new style package for the GMC Sierra. Called the GMC Sierra Carbon Edition, there are three levels of the package available that bring a range of graphics and styling bits to upgrade this truck’s looks. The top-of-the-line Sierra Carbon 22 Edition, available... more
- DETROIT – The 2015 GMC Sierra already offers an unparalleled blend of style and strength, but the new 2015 Sierra Carbon Edition, which will be available at dealers this fall, adds distinctive style to the mix.
September 10, 2014
- Air Sierra -- The Only Way to Fly
September 3, 2014
- General Motors is reporting its U.S. sales fell 1.2 percent last month despite strong demand for the Flint-built Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.
August 30, 2014
- Businessman and designer Afzal Kahn has a canny eye for an emerging trend, as his latest venture proves At first glance, A Kahn Design’s central Bradford HQ looks like any heavily glazed modern small office block, with tinted windows on the upper floors.But as you get closer, you notice the ranks of Jeep Wranglers on the forecourt and a handful of big Range Rovers. Walk inside and you’ll encounter the Kahn workshop. It’s not huge, but the projects under way are impressive.A customised...
August 19, 2014
- From The Car Connection: 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Review The recently overhauled 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 delivers some of the best hauling and towing numbers of any light-duty full-size truck while returning better fuel economy and performance. And it boasts enough ports and connections to turn almost any Sierra into a mobile workplace. Ford Recalls...