November 7, 2014
- Sales of the Sierra and Silverado were up 10% and 12%, while F-150 sales were down 0.6%,
October 14, 2014
- Similar to the Chevrolet Silverado Rally, GMC Sierra Carbon and Sierra Elevation special editions.
September 24, 2014
- The 2015 GMC Canyon looks like a miniaturized version of the full-sized Sierra, but the driving experience is a lot more accessible than any truck I've driven in any scale. GM's looking to lasso buyers who aren't sold on the "full-sized" experience, and they've got the perfect product to do it.Read more...
September 22, 2014
- Do you prefer the custom look of the Carbon, or the uniform look of the Elevation?
September 21, 2014
- DETROIT – GMC today introduced the 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition, a new entry to the sport pickup truck market. The Elevation Edition, which goes on sale later this year, offers a combination of style and content unavailable from competitors in the sport truck segment.
September 20, 2014
- Forget about the so-called sporty Chevrolet Silverado Rally Edition. If you want a General Motors pickup with some added style, this one looks like a more cohesive, well-done package to our eyes (though it's also not "sporty," despite GM using that term over and over again). It's called the GMC Sierra Elevation Edition, and it hits dealerships later this year. For its more stylish truck, GMC has fitted the 2015 Sierra Double Cab with a body-colored grille surround, door handles, mirror caps,...
- GMC announced a new trim level for the Sierra 1500 today that it plans to market as a sport variant to other versions of its half-ton. The Sierra Elevation Edition is supposed to serve as a new entry in the virtually non-existent sport pickup truck segment. At the pinnacle, the term “performance truck” stood for... more
- All black everything.
September 15, 2014
- A few weeks ago, Chevy showed us a stripier side of the Silverado with its new 2015 Silverado Rally Edition models. This month, it’s the GMC Sierra’s turn to play dress-up in the form of three new Carbon Edition models, all of which are based on the Sierra 1500. The standard Carbon Edition starts at...
- Looking to add a bit of visual distinction to members of its full-size pickup family, GMC will introduce three new Sierra 1500 Carbon Edition models starting this fall.