January 23, 2015
- OSHAWA, ONTARIO (Thursday, January 22, 2015) – GMC today announced Canadian pricing for the 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition starts at $35,565 for a 2WD model equipped with the standard 4.3L V-6 and $39,500, plus an $1,695 destination freight charge, for a 4.3L/4WD configuration. Models with the available 5.3L V-8 start at $36,540 for 2WD and $40,475 for 4WD.
January 22, 2015
- GMC has announced pricing for its new special-edition Sierra. The Elevation Edition will start at $34,865 when tacked onto a two-wheel drive V6-powered Sierra, while models powered by the 5.3L V8 start at $35,960 for two-wheel drive and jump to $39,890 for a four-wheel drive setup. All Elevation Edition models are based on the Sierra double... The post 2015 GMC Sierra Elevation Edition Priced from $34,865 appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
January 21, 2015
- General Motors has released pricing information on the 2015 GMC Sierra Elevation Edition, the automaker's stylish take on its full-size Sierra 1500 pickup.
- Pricing for the GMC 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition starts at $34,865 for a 2WD model equipped with the standard 4.3L V-6 and $38,795 for a 4.3L/4WD configuration. Models with the available 5.3L V-8 start at $35,960 for 2WD and $39,890 for 4WD.
December 14, 2014
- Now there's an attention-grabbing headline, eh? Although the answer to the riddle - pickup trucks and SUVs - might be somehow deflating, the numbers involved deserve a going over. According to TrueCar's figures (click on the table to enlarge), six of the year's ten best-selling vehicles in the US that sell for a transaction price above $50,000 are body-on-frame, and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the only foreigner to crack the top five. Every enthusiast knows that pickup trucks are 'Murica's...
November 24, 2014
- The recently overhauled 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 delivers some of the best hauling and towing numbers of any light-duty full-size truck while returning better fuel economy and performance. And it boasts enough ports and connections to turn almost any Sierra into a mobile workplace. For 2014, both the Sierra and its sibling Chevy Silverado...
November 7, 2014
- Sales of the Sierra and Silverado were up 10% and 12%, while F-150 sales were down 0.6%,
October 14, 2014
- Similar to the Chevrolet Silverado Rally, GMC Sierra Carbon and Sierra Elevation special editions.
September 24, 2014
- The 2015 GMC Canyon looks like a miniaturized version of the full-sized Sierra, but the driving experience is a lot more accessible than any truck I've driven in any scale. GM's looking to lasso buyers who aren't sold on the "full-sized" experience, and they've got the perfect product to do it.Read more...
September 22, 2014
- Do you prefer the custom look of the Carbon, or the uniform look of the Elevation?