August 28, 2014
- The four were standing in front of the house when the shots came from a red Saturn with four people in it that had pulled up on the street. A high-powered weapon was used, Detroit police said.
- Cadillac is moving SRX production from Ramos Arzipe, Mexico, to Spring Hill, Tennessee for 2016
- Cadillac is set to introduce an all-new SRX for the 2016 model year, and production of the vehicle has been confirmed for General Motors Company’s [NYSE:GM] Spring Hill plant in Tennessee. The current SRX is sourced from a plant in Mexico. GM is in the process of upgrading the former Saturn plant, which in addition to the new SRX will also...
- For six months, Lee Swegles commuted home to Tennessee on weekends from the General Motors plant he transferred to in Missouri. When car production returned to GM's Spring Hill complex two years ago, Swegles returned as well. He is encouraged by the growth at the GM plant he has worked at for more than two decades.
August 27, 2014
- The Cadillac SRX will be made in America as General Motors plans to shift production. The American automaker will move the SRX production from a plant in Mexico to its facility in Spring Hill, Tennessee, which used to be a former Saturn plant. The shift in production location will include a $185 million investment and... more
- GM will shift production of the Cadillac SRX crossover from a facility in Mexico to the former Saturn plant in Spring Hill, Tennessee. The move will bring $185 million in investment and 390 jobs to the plant. In addition to the SRX, another unnamed “midsize" vehicle and a new series of small-displacement Ecotec engines will be […] The post GM Moving Cadillac SRX Production To Tennessee appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
- GM's new Ecotec motors will be built at Spring Hill.
- It was originally hailed as the future of the U.S. auto industry, only to be mothballed in the wake of GM's bankruptcy and the abandonment of the Saturn brand. Now GM is about to invest $233 million in its Spring Hill, Tennessee plant to make it a flexible facility that will produce Cadillacs in the near future. To get the skinny, click on TheDetroitBureau.com.
- GM today announced a $48.4 million investment for its Bedford, Ind. powertrain castings plant and $185 million at its Spring Hill manufacturing complex in Tennessee.
- The UAW confirmed today that General Motors will build the next-generation Cadillac SRX at its Spring Hill manufacturing plant.