March 30, 2015
- Fiat Chrysler will achieve five full years of U.S. monthly sales gains #8212; if it can post an increase for March. The streak has been propelled by daunting sales goals set for each dealership.
- Here's a question that will hang over Cadillac's unveiling of the CT6 sedan in New York this week: Why is a brand so badly in need of a sales boost fixated on all that low-volume sheet metal?
March 29, 2015
The LF-SA is said to preview a new Mini and Audi A1 rivalLexus’s designs are polarising opinion. As European boss Alain Uyttenhoven reveals, that’s exactly what they should be doing Can a car manufacturer come of age? Lexus’s European boss seems to think so.“We’re 25 years old now,” says Alain Uyttenhoven, “and I’d call that the end of puberty. We’re about to become a grown-up company.”That new-found maturity manifested itself at the...
- When oil prices drop, the knee-jerk response of many analysts is to forecast doom for sales of electric cars, plug-in hybrids, and other green cars. That's not something General Motors recognizes as an issue, though. It plans to to forge ahead with an...
March 28, 2015
- Two weeks ago we published a chart that showed GM’s decreasing passenger car emphasis over the last 14 months. Last Saturday, we showed GM’s annual U.S. sales volume by vehicle type. This week, we’re continuing the GM examination with a look at the brand allotment over the last decade. Aside from the Chrysler Group, no […] The post Chart Of The Day: GM’s U.S. Sales By Brand Over The Last Decade appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
- Buick, fresh off record U.S. sales of the Enclave in 2014, is looking to expand on those results with a new edition of its flagship crossover.
March 27, 2015
- GM expects to sell 250,000 Malibus per year when its new generation arrives. The American automaker will debut the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu next week at the 2015 New York Auto Show and is anticipating it to be a success. So much so, that Reuters is reporting that GM executives have told suppliers to prepare for 250,000... The post 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Targets 250K Annual Sales appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- GM is expecting to sell more than 250,000 new Malibus a year going forward.
- The Chevrolet Malibu has been a symbol of GM's competitive woes for nearly 20 years because of designs that critics often lambasted as boring. Now, the No. 1 U.S.
March 26, 2015
- Battered by the recession, the auto sales industry is recovering, in part through consolidation and by embracing new information technology.