July 29, 2014
- Derrick and Eric Sharma are done with their Chevy Camaro.
- With pricing for the Audi Q3 and Mercedes-Benz GLA announced, the fight for the luxury compact crossover sales crown is officially on. It’s going to be the most important battle of the year for the luxury car market. Crossovers are, without a doubt, the hottest sales segment right now, and one of the most profitable […]
- Third-gen Honda Jazz arrives tasked with clawing back sales in light car segment
July 28, 2014
- The first photos of the Buick Envision have leaked, with prices said to be ranging from $26,000-$32,000 USD. Car News China is reporting that the Envison will be unveiled at the Chengdu Auto Show, with sales starting in Q4 of this year. The Envision is also said to be based on the Delta compact car […]
July 25, 2014
- Model will live despite less than stellar sales.
- Runtime: 8:12 - U.S. Car Sales Continue to Rise - OEMs Want to Delay EV Sound Rule - Aston Teases New Lagonda Sedan - GM Cars Now Internet Ready - China’s Top 10 Automakers - Buying a Car in 2014 Visit our sponsors to thank them for their support of Autoline Daily: Bridgestone and Dow [...]
- Sales in Brazil have slowed by 5 percent.
- Ford and General Motors said the worsening Russian economy is denting their sales and profits as the region grapples with economic sanctions and political strife.
- The heavy cost of General Motors' unprecedented slew of safety recalls during the second quarter wiped out most of its profits, erasing the fruits of strong truck pricing in North America and sales growth in China.