March 27, 2013
- New York -- General Motors Co. will make another attempt to get Buick to appeal to younger buyers with freshened-up versions of the Regal midsize sports sedan and the LaCrosse large luxury car. GM unveiled the pair Tuesday ahead of the New York auto show. Youth has been the theme of several Buick marketing campaigns during the last three decades and sales have even risen recently after a dramatic and lengthy decline. But even with that recent success, odds are against GM making Buick a go-to...
- After spending some face time with the restyled Buick Regal, we come up with five things we enjoyed the most.
March 26, 2013
- The midsize companion to LaCrosse gets a makeover.
- Getting a jump on the new vehicles to be revealed Wednesday at the New York Auto Show, Buick revealed Tuesday its heavily revised 2014 LaCrosse and lightly modified 2014 Regal and Regal GS.
- The 2014 Regal and Regal GS may not appear vastly different on the outside, but there are subtle changes, including available xenon headlamps with LED running lights, plus new LED tail lamps connected with a chrome bridge.
- An evolutionary mid-cycle revamp brings a new look and more performance to the 2014 Buick Regal lineup that makes its debut in New York.
- Siri is just one of the new technologies that Buick brought the 2014 Regal and LaCrosse. The vehicles also feature new radar- and camera-based safety features and Buick’s next-generation IntelliLink infotainment system, with intuitive controls and natural voice recognition.
- The 2014 Buick Regal has sportier styling, more electronic equipment and a more powerful turbocharged engine.
- NEW YORK – Tony DiSalle, U.S. vice president - marketing, Buick and GMC, addressed news media, March 26, as Buick revealed the 2014 LaCrosse and Regal at Highline Stages for the New York International Auto Show.
- NEW YORK – Buick revealed the new 2014 Regal today, designed to be a sportier and smarter evolution of the brand’s dynamic midsize sedan. New purposeful technologies enhance safety and the driving experience with a more refined turbo engine – along with the introduction of all-wheel drive.