May 9, 2013
- Making it attractive Houston, TX - It has become ludicrous not to expect something great from the Korean giant that is Kia. At its North American premiere at the 2013 CIAS, the 2014 Kia Rondo was (in my eyes) an instant hit. Having only seen it, I was convinced it was going to be great. The 2014 Kia Rondo pushes the design theme to a whole other level, thus completing the modernization of Kia's entire lineup. The new car is smashing to behold, the cabin is nothing short of stunning with great...
March 12, 2013
- If it looks like a minivan and seats seven like a minivan, then surely it must be a minivan. Well, not quite - the Chevrolet Orlando proved to be the exception that makes the rule.
February 27, 2013
- Unless you're renting a car or driving through Orlando, Florida (the rental car capital of the US), you'll probably never see a Chevrolet Captiva - the rebadged, fleet-only version of the old Saturn Vue - on our roads, but this crossover has been updated elsewhere and remains popular in many other parts of the world. As such, Chevrolet announced that the Captiva will be getting an update for 2013, which will be unveiled next week at the Geneva Motor Show. Coming off a pretty extensive refresh...
February 22, 2013
- We can assume that ice cream trucks of the future will look similar to the Orlando.
February 15, 2013
- North of the border, they do things differently. Canadian drivers prefer smaller cars -- and they get a number of models we don't see in the States, including the Chevy Orlando CUV. But, as TheDetroitBureau.com's spy photographers reveal, an updated version of the Chevrolet Orlando just might be headed to the U.S., after all.
February 14, 2013
- Also, the Orlando will come to the U.S. in 2013.
February 9, 2013
- Orlando, Fla. — General Motors Co.'s Chevrolet brand will debut its Find New Roads advertising with two spots during the 55th annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, a GM marketing executive said Saturday.
January 17, 2013
- For the 2013 model year, Chevrolet has introduced an all-new SUV called the Trax This is not to replace any existing model in their lineup, and while it is available in Canada and an additional 139 markets around the world, it is not available for our American cousins. So, why is it on sale in Canada? According to Dayna Callaway, Assistant Marketing Manager of Crossovers for General Motors Canada, the Canadian market is very different from the American market, hence why they felt that this...
January 10, 2013
- When the Detroit Auto Show opens to the public next week, we're sure the Chevrolet booth will get plenty of attention thanks to the all-new Corvette and Silverado, but visitors will also be able to see a handful of cars not even available in the US. A day after introducing us to a new global marketing campaign titled "Find New Roads," General Motors has announced that it will be bringing five popular global products to the Chevy stand in Detroit to "show off the depth of Chevrolet's global...
- The Detroit-based automaker Wednesday said five models -- the Onix, Spin, Trax, Sail and Orlando -- will be on display at Cobo Center for the first time.