June 29, 2015
- The discounts make the vehicles significantly more affordable.
May 30, 2015
- Opening in Summer 2016, Mako is the name of the newest roller coaster coming to SeaWorld Orlando, just announced today. With speeds exceeding 70 mph, Mako will propel riders across a track that’s 4,760 feet long (that’s nearly a mile) and encounter a 200 foot drop. It’s a “hyper coaster,” which is the phrase given [...]
March 23, 2015
- As a matter of fact, the automaker never received rights to the Orlando name in the U.S.
March 5, 2015
- GM confirmed 2014 was last model year for the MPV in Canada
March 4, 2015
- The Canadian-market Chevrolet Orlando is dead, according to sales analyst Timothy Cain. Thanks to some sleuthing, Cain discovered that GM Canada quietly killed off the Orlando for 2015. The Orlando never managed to make a dent in the Canada small minivan market, despite being the right car for Canadian market and road conditions. More than […] The post Chevrolet Axes Slow Selling Orlando In Canada appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
January 23, 2015
December 22, 2014
- GM Canada sold only 32 copies of its Chevrolet Orlando in November 2014, the worst month yet for the rapidly declining Mazda 5 alternative. Although the Orlando set an impressive sales pace in its first 18 months in Canada – 2612 were sold during 2012’s fourth-quarter – it’s been in free fall ever since. Sales […] The post Small MPVs In Rapid Canadian Sales Decline appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
November 4, 2014
- A company by the name of Exotic Rides and based in Orlando, Florida has come out with a series of renderings for a new supercar it plans to build. The company has already started taking orders for the car, which is called the W70, and promises to have it ready by 2015. Drive is said to come from a 7.0-liter LS7 V-8 sourced from General Motors...
October 21, 2014
- We generally take certain principals for granted. The more water you drink, for example, the healthier you'll be. The more time you spend reading car news on Autoblog, the better informed you'll be. And the more airbags your car has, the safer you'll be. Because airbags equal safety. But that's not what some unfortunate drivers of vehicles equipped with Takata airbags are finding, and tragically finding out the hard way. A woman named Hien Tran of Orlando, FL, was killed by what looked at...
October 8, 2014
- When you hear the word “Jeep,” what image comes to mind? Probably a go-anywhere Wrangler hitting the Rubicon Trail and conquering everything in its path. What you do not imagine is a derivative of the long-gone Dodge Caliber with a seven-slot grille touting fuel economy over capability. Unfortunately, that's exactly what makes up the Compass. It's Jeep's redheaded stepchild with Trail Rated badging. But, it's not as bad as you'd think...