February 11, 2014
February 9, 2014
February 8, 2014
- Mary Barra has been CEO of GM for less than a month, but she's already receiving major accolades. Barra took the top spot in Fortune magazine's first list of the 50 Global Most Powerful Women in Business, ahead of Ginni Rometty, the chairman and CEO of IBM, in second place and Indra Nooyi, the CEO of Pepsi, in third.
"Do every job you're in like you're going to do it for the rest of your life and demonstrate that ownership of it." Barra has...
February 6, 2014
- An all-new powertrain could be in the works.
- Opel engineers are out testing some new hardware in the shell of a current-generation Insignia Sports Tourer, and according to our source that hardware is the mechanicals for the next-gen Insignia, due out in 2016. The Insignia is a crucial model for General Motors as it’s not only sold in Europe but also in the U.S. and China, where it's...
February 5, 2014
- A potential future classic.
- Next Renault Trafic and Opel Vivaro previewed, with latter potentially a Holden