February 11, 2015
February 10, 2015
- First of three new Opel-sourced Holden models rolls off Russelsheim production line
- Whether you like it or not, they're coming.
February 9, 2015
- Will an Opel badged Bolt replace the unloved Ampera in Europe?
- Swedish driver Emil Bergkvist won the race in his Opel-campaigned Adam R2.
- The 2016 Chevrolet Spark has made an early appearance in some low-res photos. Expected to make its debut at the 2015 New York Auto Show in April, this new Spark was spotted in China. Based on the same platform as the Opel Karl, which will debut at next month’s Geneva Motor Show, the 2016 Spark... The post 2016 Chevrolet Spark Spotted with New Style appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- The facility builds the Opel Astra and Chevrolet Cruze.
February 6, 2015
- A stunt driver and a calligraphy artist will carve out your name and a message for you.
- Opel says its intelligent logistics system can serve as a model for other automakers.