September 4, 2014
- Vicariously, the Buick Encore, as well.
- Could an all-new coupe be on the horizon?
September 3, 2014
- There are many vehicles we'd consider taking racing. Even on a cross-country rally as punishing as the Dakar. But a Buick Encore? That's not one that would enter our motorsports-based consciousness. Yet it's basically what General Motors is entering in the South American rally raid this year, and you're looking at it. Unveiled at the Moscow Motor Show, this rally machine is based on (or at least billed as) an Opel Mokka - the name that GM's European brand applies to the vehicle Americans know...
- Land Rover Discovery Sport revealed; seven-seat people carriers assessed; BMW M4 Convertible driven; full road test of Ford's new EcoSport This week's issue of Autocar magazine, dated 3 September 2014, features all the details of Land Rover Freelander Mk3. Or, as it will be known from now on, the Discovery Sport.The Discovery Sport — deliveries of which are due to begin in January — has been comprehensively redesigned and lengthened compared with the Freelander, with new rear suspension and a ‘...
September 2, 2014
- The Antara replacement is expected to arrive in Europe for the 2016 model year.
September 1, 2014
- Buick’s lineup is about to expand with two all-new models. One will be a rebadged version of the Opel Cascada convertible and the other will be the new Envision crossover, the latter of which was just unveiled at the 2014 Chengdu Auto Show taking place in China. Though yet to be confirmed, both models are expected to arrive in Buick...
August 29, 2014
- Are we on the verge of a global Opel-Buick-Vauxhall-Holden sedan?
- With Holden set to cease production in Australia in 2017, any replacement for the brand’s local hero, the rear-wheel-drive Commodore, will have to be imported. It was previously reported that the replacement would come from China, but it appears the plans have changed as the latest reports claim Holden’s Commodore replacement will be...
August 28, 2014
- Next-gen Insignia internally branded a Holden, despite Opel origins
- Before its debut at the Mondial de l’Automobile 2014 in Paris, Opel has announced prices for its fifth-generation Corsa.