June 26, 2014
- Opel presents a video with designer Hideo Kodama that shows the stillborn Junior concept from 1983.
- The 80's and 90's are alive and well here.
- Opel originally estimated the closure would cost about $679 Million.
June 25, 2014
- Opel designer Erhard Schnell talks about the 1965 Opel Experimental GT concept car, the precursor to the Opel GT.
- Opel built this sexy concept car in the summer of '69
- The Adam Rocks launches this summer.
- The Astra GTC was the only Astra yet to receive the new engine.
One of the up-and-coming stars of the new General Motors is a Korean-born designer named Taewan Kim, who was educated both at the Royal College of Art in the U.K. and Brigham Young University, practiced his design chops at Fiat working on the Punto and Cinquecento, and now oversees the design studio at GM’s Daewoo Auto & Technology in Seoul.
The charismatic Kim,...
After all, Pontiac was remaking itself as the American BMW under the watchful eye of Bob Lutz, while Saturn possessed the best dealer network of any American car brand.
Buick, by contrast, was...
- Opel said a new version of the Corsa subcompact car with upgraded infotainment and fuel efficient engines will arrive in European showrooms at the end of this year.