January 19, 2015
January 17, 2015
- The Corsa E gets the workhorse treatment.
January 16, 2015
- VW-Porsche Project EA 425 used three of these Opels to hide a test mule in plain sight.
- Opel said its new Karl minicar will cost 9,500 euros in Germany. The Karl will offer safety and driver systems not common in the segment including lane departure warning, Opel said.
January 15, 2015
- Staying true to its under 10,000 euro pledge.
- The Karl will be available with Opel's new 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine which debuted in the Adam Rocks.
- GM now recognizes Opel as an important asset.
January 14, 2015
- Could Opel be planning an all-new crossover in collaboration with PSA?