March 5, 2015
- General Motors may sell a version of the Chevrolet Bolt electric car in Europe as an Opel/Vauxhall model, company sources said.
March 4, 2015
- The Karl represents Opel's most affordable vehicle.
- Setting the bar for hot-hatch performance.
- Opel/Vauxhall believes its OnStar digital service will help it win new customers, boost sales and return to profit after it begins to roll out the service in 13 European markets including Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
March 3, 2015
- The facility aims to boost engine production by 50 percent to 500,000 units per year.
- Holden to play significant role as Opel plans broad-scale push into export markets