March 18, 2015
- The Mokka will mark the third Opel in the country, following the Corsa and Adam.
- We are getting ever closer to science fiction: Opel (the European division of General Motors) is currently working on a system that tracks your eyes' position and your line of sight. This information is then sent to a computer which moves the headlights to highlight exactly what you are looking …
- General Motors' Opel division will exit the plunging Russian market and abandon production at its plant in St. Petersburg by the end of the year. In addition, Chevrolet will scale back its presence in Russia, selling 'iconic' U.S.
- GM, Jaguar stand out in CSI study; Opel, Chevy pull back in Russia; BMW braces for loss to Audi; peek at new Scions.
- An almost-hot hatch.
- GM, Jaguar stand out in CSI study; Opel, Chevy pull back in Russia; BMW braces for loss to Audi; peek at new Scions..
- General Motors announced Wednesday it will focus only on the premium segment in Russia, specifically on Cadillac vehicles and certain Chevrolet models such as the Corvette, Camaro and Tahoe.