September 17, 2014
- Opel’s Adam minicar first hit the scene in 2012 and has since been turned into a race car as well as an upmarket version enhanced by Bitter. Now, the first performance-enhanced version of the Adam has been revealed, the new Adam S, which makes its debut next month at the 2014 Paris Auto Show. At the heart of the Adam S is a new turbocharged...
September 16, 2014
- The Antara and Captiva are nearly eight years old now.
- Lear-UAW deal may foreshadow fate of pay plan; Report cites NHTSA's 'tragic' failure in GM case; Opel hits reset in Russia..
- The automaker’s cuts reflect how the conflict in Ukraine, and sanctions imposed by the European Union and the United States, have begun to have broad economic repercussions.
- General Motors Co.'s European division Opel is cutting jobs in Russia as the country's car market shrinks amid political turmoil and a weakening currency.
- Previously, the Mokka was only produced in South Korea.
September 15, 2014
- The powertrain lineup includes two diesel engines.