July 17, 2014
- Small cars may be big business, but the world's automakers don't seem to be in any particular rush to keep them fresh. The new Smart Fortwo unveiled yesterday replaces a model that's already been around for seven years, one based on a structure dating back to the late '90s. The new Opel Corsa revealed just last week replaces a model that had been around for eight years. And the Mazda2 has been on the market in its current form for seven years now, but not for much longer, because Mazda has...
July 16, 2014
- Opel is developing cars which recognize road signs and weather conditions.
- The engine is just one part of a new small engine family from Opel.
July 15, 2014
- Opel’s Fiesta fighter has just bowed in Europe, and for once, we don’t have to feel like we’re missing out. While the Sonic gets the modern Gamma architecture, the Corsa rides on a warmed over version of the Fiat-GM small car platform that also underpins some mediocre Fiat small cars like the Fiat 500L […]
- Next Opel Corsa OPC and Chevrolet Aveo RS getting Holden Powertrain treatment
July 14, 2014
- The company is spending close to $286 million on new facilities.
- But not for what you'd expect.
- In honor of Germany's world cup victory over Argentina, we decided here at Jalopnik to compile a list of the worst German cars ever made. My nomination goes to the craptacular Opel Vectra.Read more...
- Strong, miserly Opel Astra GTC diesel may stall ahead of Australian run