December 9, 2014
- Diesels - the four-eyed geeks of internal combustion engines - are quickly becoming fashionable.
- The 2015 Opel Corsa gains a lot of technology to make the agony of the winter commute a little less torturous.
December 8, 2014
- And you thought these consoles were all fun and games.
- Replacing the Agila, the 2015 Opel Karl completes the automaker's small-car portfolio with style and sass.
- Plants close all the time, but not in Germany. In fact, according to the latest report from TheDetroitBureau.com, there hasn't been an automotive assembly plant closed in Germany since the end of World War II - but one has closed now. That factory is not owned by Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz or BMW, but by General Motors. It's the Opel plant in Bochum, Germany, that until recently handled assembly of the Zafira minivan and has employed as many as 22,000 workers. But after 52 years...
- Chevrolet’s new-to-America small crossover could prompt a GMC sibling to follow. “I think that is certainly possible,” Trax chief engineer Al Manzor told Automotive News during a press preview of the vehicle in San Diego. The Trax is a Chevrolet-branded version of the Buick Encore that launched last year and the Opel Mokka. Chevrolet began... The post Chevrolet Trax Could Gain GMC Sibling appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
December 6, 2014
- Opel's HQ in Russelsheim has received a modern makeover.
December 5, 2014
- Not even days old and someone has imagined an OPC variant of the Opel Karl.
- Opel's Bochum factory was operational for 52 years.