May 19, 2015
- Lacrosse is a sport. A hardcore, balls out sport. The Buick LaCrosse is the opposite of the sport of lacrosse. What other cars have a name that just doesn’t fit.Read more...
May 7, 2015
- The beautiful, rear-wheel-drive Buick that General Motors won’t commit to build has been granted an official U.S. trademark. While we can’t infer that Buick Avenir™ will be stamped on a real Buick Avenir, it’s one fist pump on the long road to production. There are a few problems:...
March 13, 2015
- What is Buick in America without the Encore, the automaker’s most disparaged product on these pages? Buick reported 16,114 LaCrosse, Regal, Verano, and Enclave sales in February 2014, a figure which fell 22% in February 2015, when the aging products were, quite obviously, one year older. Year-to-date volume of non-Encore Buicks tumbled 20% through the […] The post Hurry Up, Envision: Encore Isn’t Quite Able To Carry Buick On Its Back appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
September 9, 2014
- The base LaCrosse will now start at $34,560.
August 7, 2014
- U.S. sales of General Motors passenger cars slid 3.8% in July 2014. This 3348-unit loss was created in large part by the Chevrolet Cruze’s 4521-unit decline and the Impala’s 3279-unit slide, decreases which were not completely offset by smaller gains from the Malibu, Sonic, Camaro, Corvette, and Buick’s LaCrosse. Despite a 5.5% boost in July […] The post GM’s July 2014 SUV Strength appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
July 24, 2014
- Buick’s future may include a convertible and new mid-size SUV, writes Automotive News. The General Motors marque has seen sales rise 13 percent in the first half of 2014, and the brand wants to[...]
- General Motors today announced six new safety recalls covering 717,949 recent model vehicles in the U.S. — pushing the total number of recalls this year to 60 and the number of affected units worldwide to 28,767,143. The first recall involves 2011-2012 Chevrolet Camaro, 2010-2012 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain, 2011-2012 Buick Regal and LaCrosse, and 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX models equipped with power height-adjustable driver or front passenger seat structures. The bolt that secures...
- GM today said 10 vehicles have started production with its new OnStar 4G LTE, including the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu, Impala and Volt and 2015 Buick Regal and LaCrosse that are currently on dealer lots.
- Wednesday, General Motors issued six recalls for a total of around 720,000 vehicles, all assembled within the last five years. Autoblog reports the following have been recalled: 2010 – 12 Chevrolet Equinox/GMC Terrain/Cadillac SRX; 2011 – 12 Chevrolet Camaro, Buick Regal, Buick LaCrosse: Bolt used to secure height adjustor actuator in vehicles with powered seats […]