July 9, 2014
- The next generation Opel Corsa has been unveiled, and it could wear a Holden badge
July 7, 2014
- Recall issued for Holden Cruze over drive-shaft defect for the third time in a year
- The offer is valid through July.
July 6, 2014
- Holden’s MyLink system has added another award to its trophy cabinet after scooping the ‘best in-car entertainment system’ by popular online magazine Everything for the Man (EFTM).
July 3, 2014
- Or the Holden HSV GTS, as it's known down under.
- Luke Vandezande, Managing Editor of AutoGuide.com, submits his review of the Holden Ute. What if I told you that there’s a parallel universe where Europeans love muscle cars, have their own country music artists and care less for political correctness than Howard Stern in his heyday. Welcome to Australia. Holden is a subsidiary of […]
July 2, 2014
- Holden achieved a stellar sales month in June, recording its best result in three years with 12,332 sales and claiming 10.4 percent market share.
- Holden has taken the worry out of buying a new car by offering a five-year warranty and three years free servicing offer on each new vehicle sold throughout July.
- Whenever we write about a new General Motors recall — which is often, these days — one of you jokers inevitably says "Wouldn't it be faster to make a list of GM cars that HAVEN'T been recalled?" Well, after going through today's infographic, it seems the Aussie Pontiacs are safe so far.Read more...
- The LPG's fuel system may cut out suddenly or leak.