March 7, 2013
- The revised Australian-made Holden Cruze is now a sharper drive and better value
March 6, 2013
March 5, 2013
- No US exports for Holden Ute or Sportwagon, no Euro push: GM design boss Welburn
March 4, 2013
- Surprise as Japanese brand overtakes Australian stalwart
March 3, 2013
February 28, 2013
- In effect, Holden took a continuous improvement approach to its newest vehicle.
February 26, 2013
- But they get the ute. Seems even to us.
- Facelifted Chevrolet Captiva for Geneva but changes not for Oz within 12 months
February 24, 2013
February 22, 2013
- Holden isn't giving anything away when it comes to specs, but the Aussie outpost of General Motors has offered a few snapshots of the Sportwagon and ute versions of its brand-new VF Commodore. All the company will say for now is that the models are still being tested before final approval and that all three variants will go on sale at the same time later this year. What are the chances we'll get either one of them - or both - here? Well GM did file to trademark both "El Camino" and "Nomad,"...