July 15, 2014
- Chevrolet ‘Barina’ test mule spied as Holden engineers continue Aveo development
- Next Opel Corsa OPC and Chevrolet Aveo RS getting Holden Powertrain treatment
July 14, 2014
- An Australian man is selling his 1999 Holden Barina Limited Edition City. Rather than park it on the side of the road with a "For Sale" sign, David Johns used his experience as a digital ad director to create a commercial that "redefines" how to sell a beater. Read more...
July 10, 2014
July 9, 2014
- It's a titanic clash between Holden and Ford once again.
- Opel is integrating multiple vehicles into the Holden lineup, after all.
- Though its brand portfolio may have shrunk in recent years with the loss of Oldsmobile, Saturn, Pontiac and Hummer, General Motors still sells its wares around the world under a wide array of brands: Chevy, Buick, Cadillac and GMC in its home market, Holden in Australia, and a whole mess of joint-venture brands in China. In Europe, however, it's all about Opel, with Vauxhall tackling the UK market with a nearly identical product lineup but a different badge. And it's those two brands through...
- Izuzu's reputation may be playing a role in sales.
- The next generation Opel Corsa has been unveiled, and it could wear a Holden badge
July 7, 2014
- Recall issued for Holden Cruze over drive-shaft defect for the third time in a year