June 19, 2014
- Chance that Holden might drop Commodore, Cruze badges on import replacements
- Mainstream car market really down six per cent as cautious buyers hold back in 2014
June 18, 2014
- Question mark on next generation Volt in Australia as Holden keeps its options open
- Turbo power coming to Trax this year as Holden gives its baby SUV a shot in the arm
June 16, 2014
- On the eve of the potentially decisive Game Two of the 2014 State of Origin Series, Holden is celebrating its sponsorship of the 2014 Holden State of Origin Series by giving customers the chance to enhance their Colorado Trucks with a range of Limited Edition State of Origin Accessories.
June 14, 2014
- The Camaro and Commodore are platform siblings.
June 10, 2014
June 6, 2014
- We Aussies love our long weekends, but an extra day’s holiday can also come with an added driving risk. Holden is doing its bit to support safe driving and wishes all Aussie motorists a safe weekend on the roads.
June 5, 2014
- Cruze, Malibu, Captiva benefit from Holden driveaway pricing and free upgrades
June 4, 2014
- Holden has launched a new End of Financial Year (EOFY) campaign that offers customers incredible value and red-hot offers across a broad range of its world-class product portfolio.