May 14, 2014
- Garth Tander has also resigned with the team.
- An all electric Commodore was in the horizon.
- When you look at a Holden Commodore, you're not likely to see a "green" car staring back at you. (That is, assuming you're in Australia where the Commodore is sold. Or in the UK where you can get a Vauxhall VXR8. Or here in the US where it's rebadged as a Chevy SS or before that as a Pontiac G8 or GTO.) It is, in many cases after all, a big, rear-drive V8 muscle sedan. Not, in other words, known for its frugal sipping of fuel. But that didn't have to be the case. According to our VB-guzzling...
- Millionth Holden V6 comes off the Port Melbourne line as workers count the days
May 13, 2014
- Record figure due to phasing out production in Australia.
- Holden began production of the High Feature V6 in 2003.
- Holden today celebrated a significant milestone with the 1,000,000th HF (High Feature) V6 engine built at Holden’s Engine Operations (HEO) plant at Fishermans Bend, Port Melbourne, Victoria.
May 12, 2014
- Record $553.8 million loss for Holden last year attributable to 2017 exit decision
- Costs directly related to ceasing domestic vehicle manufacturing drove a significant financial loss for Holden in 2013.
May 5, 2014
- Holden continues to outperform the market in 2014 with sales up more than any other top 10 brand this year. Sales year-to-date of 32,771 represents 10.2 per cent market share, with Holden now in second position for the year.