February 26, 2015
- Holden has announced the introduction of a new, ground-breaking Lifetime Capped Price Service (CPS) program – the largest of its kind in in Australia.
February 25, 2015
- Caravanning (Aussie for towing) is a pleasure with the Colorado 7.
- Ahead of this week’s Clipsal 500 in Adelaide, Holden V8 Supercar drivers Garth Tander and James Courtney made a special appearance at the Leukaemia Foundation Village today, meeting patients before driving motorsport fans Carolyn Chirgwin and Megan Halliday to their appointments at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
February 24, 2015
- Colorado gets Holden engineering treatment in latest project for General Motors
- The donation is just in time for the Clipsal 500 in Adelaide.
February 23, 2015
- The new active trim adds a fresh look and additional premium features.
- The Colorado bested the Ford Ranger and Toyota Hilux.
- In this Hot Rod Anything, David Burden found a V8-powered 253ci Holden, similar to our Chevy small-block, and over several months created his better chainsaw.
- Expert automotive engineer Tim Olding joins Quickstep as vice-president of systems
- Holden has today donated a set of ‘jaws of life’ rescue equipment to motorsport fire and rescue organisation Women for Wheels of South Australia, which will be supporting the Clipsal 500 V8 Supercar event in Adelaide this week.