September 1, 2014
- The feel-good automotive story of the year is emerging from the unlikeliest of brands at the unlikeliest of companies. Buick and GMC are keeping General Motors' head above water and providing the only solid performances as the company endures an annus horribilis over the recall fiasco.
- Seemingly, you’d have to be more than a little crazy to hurtle a two-ton SUV up and down a 60 kilometre Yukon mountain mining road so steep that there’s simply nowhere to even attach a guard rail. And yet I found myself doing exactly that this past week behind the …
August 30, 2014
- The update should pay dividends in the refinement and fuel economy department.
August 28, 2014
- Astute marketing by GM has split the fraternal truck twins Chevrolet and GMC into different market segments, at least in the typical consumer’s mind. In the full-size-SUV category, an invisible wall stands between the value-conscious Chevy Tahoe and Suburban and the better-dressed GMC Yukon and Yuko...
August 27, 2014
- It seems GMC’s marketing department is a little less active than Chevrolet’s, as it’s been awhile since we last featured a GMC spot on Ad Break. Today we bring you[...]
- AutoPacific has announced the winners of its 2014 Ideal Vehicle Awards (IDA), which recognize models considered by consumers to be the most attractive and desirable. Almost a quarter of winners were all-new or completely redesigned models. “Winning an IVA in their first year of release shows that these newly redesigned vehicles have hit the mark with their owners, but it also shows that the designers did their research to know how to best meet the needs and expectations of their core...
- New colors, a heated steering wheel, and no OnStar 4G LTE.
August 21, 2014
- GM's refreshed full-sized SUVs have a handsome new look and many useful updates to the interior
- For the second consecutive year, Porsche has been named the “Ideal Vehicle” brand by American consumers, though the individual vehicle that tops the list is the all-new Chevrolet Corvette. More from TheDetroitBureau.com.
August 20, 2014
- Fuel economy improvements have yet to be announced.