August 21, 2014
- GM's refreshed full-sized SUVs have a handsome new look and many useful updates to the interior
- For the second consecutive year, Porsche has been named the “Ideal Vehicle” brand by American consumers, though the individual vehicle that tops the list is the all-new Chevrolet Corvette. More from TheDetroitBureau.com.
August 20, 2014
- Fuel economy improvements have yet to be announced.
August 19, 2014
- 8-speeds, OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi, changes to Hill Start Assist, and more.
- Incase the 6.2-liter V8 wasn't powerful enough for you.
- From The Car Connection: 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Review The recently overhauled 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 delivers some of the best hauling and towing numbers of any light-duty full-size truck while returning better fuel economy and performance. And it boasts enough ports and connections to turn almost any Sierra into a mobile workplace. Ford Recalls...
August 18, 2014
- Bring out the heavyweight champion belt.
- CHICAGO – The 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 HD won the overall title in the 2014 Ultimate Heavy Duty Challenge 1-ton diesel category following testing by truck experts from Cars.com, PickupTrucks.com and Mrtruck.com, Cars.com said today.
August 15, 2014
- Vehicles Affected: More than 124,000 GM vehicles, including model-year 2013-14 Buick Encore crossovers and Cadillac ATS cars; 2014 Cadillac CTS and ELR cars; 2014 Chevrolet Caprice and SS cars; and 2014-15 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks The Problem:...
August 14, 2014
- On a beautiful, sunny day, Mercedes-Benz invited me to come and meet its line of Sprinter vans, updated for 2014. My experience with vans was pretty limited; I’d quickly driven a 1987 GMC Van a few years prior, but that was about it. I felt ill-prepared to compare the new …