April 18, 2015
April 17, 2015
- Prepping a pickup truck for on-road testing must be a thankless task, so you might as well have some fun with it. Take these spy shots of the upcoming GMC Sierra. Wise to the fact the truck’s black fabric camouflage only confirms that changes are coming to the Sierra, the team nonetheless took the t...
April 15, 2015
- Masha Marinkovic is currently the company’s assistant manager for product communications, and part of a team responsible for communication for the company’s four brands — Cadillac, Buick, GMC and Chevrolet.
April 14, 2015
- That includes the 1982-2004 Chevrolet S10 and Blazer, as well as their GMC twins.
- The midsizer gets another nod.
- Hillary Clinton, who is a person running for President of These United States, hopped in a van and rode to Iowa just after announcing her candidacy on Sunday. It’s a black GMC van, filled with political soldiers-of-fortune on the run, and the Clinton campaign has given it the only name that clearly fits. Scooby.Read more...
April 13, 2015
- The sector has shrunk, but it only plays in the GMC's favor.
- The all-new GMC Canyon was the top pick by the editors of Cars.com in a midsize pickup comparison test posted today.
- Dealers featured this week include the Elhart family of Elhart GMC in Holland, Mich.; Gene Giacchino, co-owner of Honda Cars of Boston in Everett, Mass.; Mark Snethkamp, owner of Snethkamp Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram in Redford, Mich.