December 5, 2013
- The other trucks the magazine reviewed included the redesigned Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra that went on sale last summer.
December 4, 2013
- Upset? Or was GM the underdog the whole time?
- Give 'eM Canada.
- Yesterday in Toronto, the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) announced the category winners from the recent TestFest event. These vehicles all become finalists for the 2014 Canadian Car of the Year and Canadian Truck of the Year awards. Best New Small Car (under $21,000): Mazda3 Best New Small Car (over $21,000): Mazda3 Sport Best New Family Car (under $30,000): Kia Soul Best New Family Car (over $30,000): Mazda6 Best New Luxury Car (under $50,000): Lexus IS 350 RWD Best New...
- For the first time ever, Motor Trend has named a back-to-back winner of its Truck of the Year competition, handing the crown to last year's winner, the Ram 1500. Ram's entry to the pickup battle bested a range of new or heavily improved models, including its big brothers, the Ram Heavy Duty and Ram ProMaster van. Other contenders included the twins from General Motors, the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, the Toyota Tundra, the Ford Transit Connect, the Nissan NV200 and the Mercedes-Benz...
December 3, 2013
- Trucks. Trucks everywhere.
December 1, 2013
- The Ford F-Series is hands down the best-selling vehicle in the US, but as it turns out, there are plenty of states where the truck doesn't reign supreme. Business Insider compiled data from Kelley Blue Book based on 2013 sales figures from January through August to create a map of the top-selling vehicles in each of the 50 states and Washington, D.C. Looking at the map, Ford's truck is the top vehicle in 34 states, but there are states - some surprising, some not - where other vehicles are...
November 28, 2013
- This Truck Is Ready for Work, But Itâs Fun to Drive, Too
- Tow, tow, tow your float.
November 27, 2013
- Upmarket, but not upcountry GMC is General Motors' venerable outlet for all things truck, and it had a big hit with the introduction of its compact crossover SUV, the GMC Terrain.