November 20, 2014
- Mike Goodison, left, and Nick Minunno mount bicycles into the back of a 2015 GMC Canyon midsize pickup truck during final preparations for press previews at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show.
November 19, 2014
- The Chevrolet Colorado mid-size pickup is new for 2015, and along with its GMC Canyon twin, it's under consideration for the 2015 North American Truck/Utility of the Year award. Now, GM is showing off a new version--an off-road specialist powered by the upcoming turbodiesel engine due in the trucks by the end of next year. The Colorado ZR2 concept...
- The Ford Explorer fights in a crowded and highly competitive segment, duking it out with vehicles like the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Durango, GMC Acadia, and Nissan Pathfinder. It’s a huge and hugely profitable segment, and now Ford has re-armed its Explorer with an incredibly comprehensive midcycl...
November 18, 2014
- Snow can be fun, too.
November 17, 2014
- Big Jim Binges, Goes Back on the Wagon
- The call came in at 11:30 p.m. on a Friday night. A rich southern tycoon, who I’ll refer to as Mr. Moneybags to avoid a lawsuit, was on the other one of the line. He heard about my fondness for navigational charity road rallies and wanted to hire me to chauffeur him around the... The post Rolling in Richness With a 2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
November 14, 2014
- If you need a half-ton pickup with the most horsepower and a class-leading 12,000-pound trailer rating, the 2015 GMC Sierra full-size pickup has you covered. Bigger-than-life styling is augmented by a plush interior and a host of cutting-edge safety and communication features.
- This race truck tears up the course and puts the haters to shame.
November 13, 2014
- GMC wants to expand its lineup with three possible models, including an all-terrain SUV targeted at the Jeep Wrangler
- Would you like a “professional grade" Jeep Wrangler? Should Buick-GMC vice president Duncan Aldred get his way, that’s exactly what will happen as part of Aldred’s vow to “change the face ... of GMC. Edmunds reports Aldred is looking at where to take GMC to boost sales, including what segments will and will not be key […] The post Aldred: Jeep Wrangler-Style GMC Model A Possibility appeared first on The Truth About Cars.