March 30, 2015
- Packed to the gills with more accessories than you can imagine.
- The first-generation Cadillac Escalade was a breathtaking statement of contempt for the American automobile buyer, differing from the GMC Yukon Denali in only the most minor, British-Leyland-style details, but in the years that followed General Motors has worked steadily to distance this Chevrolet Silverado 1500 derivative from all its other Chevrolet Silverado 1500 derivatives. This […] The post Review: 2015 Cadillac Escalade appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
March 29, 2015
- School bus, or cool bus?
March 27, 2015
- This ought to serve as a reminder to pay your subscription fees.
March 26, 2015
- Sometimes I feel like a shitty Texan because I'm not a truck guy. I don't normally have much use for huge trucks and I don't really enjoy driving them. I'd rather do a track day in some hot hatch or cheap sports car than go off-roading. But after two weeks of driving a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon back to back, I can see the appeal in these new "small" trucks. Read more...
- Welcome back to our 2015 GMC Canyon long-term test. To read the whole series, click here. Recently, a close friend of mind decided he would like to buy a new GMC Canyon. He proceeded into a dealership, where the salesman immediately directed him to a larger Sierra, saying that he was authorized to give big... The post 2015 GMC Canyon Long-Term Review: Side-by-Side with the GMC Sierra appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Though GM is reducing the warranty mileage limits to 60,000 miles, the five-year length remains the same.
- Publicis Groupe's Leo Burnett has lost the account for General Motors' Chevrolet Silverado to Interpublic's Commonwealth, the shop created in March 2012 as a joint venture between Omnicom's Goodby Silverstein & Partners and Interpublic Group of Cos. McCann, to handle Chevrolet. (Goodby later split from the venture.) GM moved the Silverado account to Burnett in 2012, partly to alleviate Commonwealth's workload as it geared up to handle work for more than 20 vehicles in 2013, the company said...
March 25, 2015
- The 2015 GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado failed to earn the full 5-star NCAP crash-test rating.
March 24, 2015
- GM’s new mid-size pickups, the 2015 GMC Canyon and 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, offer more available safety features than rival models like the Toyota Tacoma and Nissan Frontier. But do they have above-and-beyond occupant protection? Some results have been released by the federal government, and while not complete, they’...