January 26, 2015
- Buick is looking to expand the bottom end of its lineup. “I’ve looked at the possibility of fast-tracking [the Opel Adam] into the Buick range sooner than later,” Duncan Aldred, U.S. vice president of Buick and GMC told Automotive News. “I think it would make a great Buick.” The Adam is a small three-door... The post Buick Eyeing Opel Adam for U.S. appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Towing, Comparing, and Curbing the Wheels (With Impunity!)
- Can the Buick Encore and Enclave and GMC Sierra, Yukon and Canyon help the brands grow in 2015?
- GMC has announced that Canadian pricing for the new 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition starts at $35,565 for a 2WD model equipped with the standard 4.3L V6, and $39,500 for a 4.3L/4WD configuration (plus a $1,695 destination freight charge). Models with the available 5.3L V8 start at $36,540 for 2WD and $40,475 for 4WD.
January 25, 2015
- Buick and GMC are out to gain U.S. market share again this year by riding momentum in truck and crossover sales.
January 23, 2015
- OSHAWA, ONTARIO (Thursday, January 22, 2015) – GMC today announced Canadian pricing for the 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition starts at $35,565 for a 2WD model equipped with the standard 4.3L V-6 and $39,500, plus an $1,695 destination freight charge, for a 4.3L/4WD configuration. Models with the available 5.3L V-8 start at $36,540 for 2WD and $40,475 for 4WD.
January 22, 2015
- GMC has announced pricing for its new special-edition Sierra. The Elevation Edition will start at $34,865 when tacked onto a two-wheel drive V6-powered Sierra, while models powered by the 5.3L V8 start at $35,960 for two-wheel drive and jump to $39,890 for a four-wheel drive setup. All Elevation Edition models are based on the Sierra double... The post 2015 GMC Sierra Elevation Edition Priced from $34,865 appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- GM has issued a stop-sale on Buick Enclaves, Chevrolet Traverses and GMC Acadias equipped with 18-inch Goodyear Fortera HL tires