July 31, 2015
- It’s not often you get to see the future when you look at a car. Admittedly, the 2015 Buick Regal GS AWD looks nothing like a crystal ball — it’s a deep shade of white that I never knew existed and its 20-inch wheels wrapped with summer rubber are … challenging. But I can see […] The post 2015 Buick Regal GS – Get A Grip, Man appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
July 29, 2015
- New Chevrolet architecture to underpin future family of cars for emerging markets
July 28, 2015
- Holden provided a little winter cheer for selected Victorian and NSW TAFEs, donating a selection of vehicles as part of the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce’s (VACC’s) Automotive Industry Donation program, which strives to give future Australian automotive technicians and mechanics hands-on learning experience.
- General Motors has seen the future. And it ain’t here.
July 24, 2015
- The first time the country will do so to discuss and challenge students to rethink mobility in the future.
- Where current technologies are refined, and future technologies thrive.
July 23, 2015
- Another argument for Corvette to be spun away from Chevrolet.
July 22, 2015
- Next year for General Motors could be defined by a new lower, longer Spark, production starting on the Bolt and a convertible Camaro, according to Automotive News’ facts and factoids department. The automotive publication posted a speculative timeline of cars that may or may not be in GM’s future, including fuzzy details on a mid-engined Corvette that […] The post Instead of Mid-engined ‘Vette, Expect a New Malibu in 2016 appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
- With 1.2 million sales last year, Buick is General Motors Company’s [NYSE:GM] most popular brand after Chevrolet, and incredibly it has achieved this with just a five-car lineup. GM plans to plug a few of the holes in Buick’s lineup, and one of the new additions may be a version of Opel’s next-generation Adam minicar. Over the...