April 24, 2015
- The strength of the U.S. and China economies has helped companies like General Motors offset weakness in others parts of the world, but growing pricing pressure in those lucrative markets could be a warning sign for future profits.
April 22, 2015
- Just as Cadillac embraces an all-new set of alphanumeric naming schemes, Lincoln is deciding that proper names may be better after all. Ford President of the Americas Joe Hinrichs told reporters attending an industry breakfast hosted by Detroit law firm Dawda Mann that his company was “very excited about the Continental name and the attention […] The post Lincoln Turning To Proper Names For Future Models appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
April 21, 2015
- Do you dig Chevrolet's latest take on future transport?
- FNR concept is a terrifyingly cool, dragonfly-doored mobility capsule. With roof mounted radar
April 20, 2015
- Sleek Chevrolet FNR sports sedan the shape of the future, says GM's Welburn
- Ford and Holden 'flat out' in Australia as secret future vehicle projects flood in
- Chevrolet provided a possible glimpse into the future with its FNR autonomous electric concept vehicle – a vehicle with styling that suggests the future is a lot like Blade Runner. However, the FNR is also autonomous vehicle, according to TheDetroitBureau.com.
- Look at this crazy thing. It’s perfect. It’s like a sports car escaped from the Blade Runner prop room and came to life. It’s the world’s angriest roller skate. It’s the future we all dreamed about when we were 10, where the cars on the street look like wacky Hot Wheels...
- Fully electric, and fully autonomous.