January 23, 2015
- Runtime: 8:37 - EV Sales Fall Way Short of Million Mark - BMW & VW Team On EV Charging Stations - Cadillac Announces Future Plans - Vietnam’s Booming Sales - Audi Forced to Eat Alphabet Soup - Audi to Make New Full-Size SUV - Rainbow Warrior Calls it Quits - Are Turbo 4′s Becoming the [...]
- It is highly unlikely that a mass market push for EVs is possible in the near future. It may be more likely if gas prices rise again in the near future. So considering these things, it is highly unlikely that Chevrolet’s Bolt will add to GM’s unit sales by a significant amount. It may even be that they cannibalize sales for the Chevrolet Volt in the near future. The best case scenario for GM would be that the two models together bring in about as many unit sales for the company as Prius does...
- All-new Astra will offer better interior quality and new exterior styling, and looks set to be unveiled towards the end of this year The next-generation Vauxhall Astra has again been spotted testing ahead of going on sale towards the end of this year.These late-stage prototype models are cold weather testing, and feature new headlight and tail light designs compared to previous models, and reveal an increase in length over the current Astra, as well as some styling flourishes such as its more...
- Holden has launched a fresh and bold new brand campaign as the company continues to execute its plan to ensure a long and successful future in Australia. This campaign includes a positive and forward-looking new tagline: Let’s Go There.
January 22, 2015
- We've been seeing a lot of Astra K, but never before with those keen looking lamps.
- Cadillac President Johann de Nysschen has one of the tougher jobs in the auto industry — making General Motors luxury brand a global success. Despite billions in spending over the past decade, Cadillac still trails its major German competition at home and abroad; last year, sales fell in the United States even as the rest of the market grew, and Mercedes-Benz outsold it 2-to-1.
January 21, 2015
- Expect the unexpected with the tri-shield in the future.
January 20, 2015
- Since taking over the reins at Cadillac last year, Johan de Nysschen has been dropping plenty of hints about the brand’s future. While the hints have tended to focus on new high-end product from Cadillac, of more importance to the brand’s sales performance is the need to fill some gaping holes in more mainstream segments...