March 28, 2015
- One's a glimpse into the future, one's a trip down memory lane.
March 24, 2015
- The United Auto Workers is meeting this week in Detroit with its local leaders to set its agenda for future bargaining with General Motors, Ford and Fiat Chrysler. Ending the two-tier wage system and hourly pay increases are likely to top the list, according to TheDetroitBureau.com.
March 20, 2015
- If this is the future, we're alright with that.
March 19, 2015
- The ban on Tesla’s direct sales in New Jersey is over. Tesla can now sell cars through its direct sales channel in New Jersey. Buick tops J.D. power survey on dealer satisfaction. What it’s like to drive a vintage Toyota Corona wagon with a Supra engine swap. Nanotubes and their future automotive applications. A first […] The post While You Were Sleeping: March 19th, 2015 appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
March 18, 2015
- Electric planes won't happen until battery technology improves by leaps and bounds. That's spurred researchers at NASA to take a different tack, testing a new style of wing that integrates over a dozen small propellers to boost efficiency, reduce drag, and make electric propulsion feasible for light aircraft.Read more...
March 17, 2015
The next-generation Ford Fiesta is due to launch in 2017Early test mule for next-generation Fiesta spotted ahead of a planned launch in 2017, but there'll be no range-topping RS model The next-generation Ford Fiesta has been spotted testing for the first time ahead of its likely launch in 2017.These first spy pictures, which show a modified chassis testing mule based on the current Fiesta, were taken on public roads in southen Europe....
- General Motors Company’s [NYSE:GM] European subsidiary Opel is developing a new type of headlight that actually tracks the movement of your eyes and then shines in the direction you are looking at, within a set range. The new feature will form part of Opel’s adaptive headlights in the near future and will likely filter across to other...
March 16, 2015
The Vulcan will be seen in action for the first time at the Le Mans 24 Hours race this summerAston Martin's new track-only hypercar is priced at £1.8 million, and features an 800bhp-plus 7.0-litre V12 engine Aston Martin is setting up a skunkworks at a location in Warwickshire to build the 24 examples of the £1.8 million Vulcan track day car. A site for the secret factory has been found in Wellesbourne, near Gaydon, where the Vulcan...
- Devon, PA -- One is the car dealership of the future. One isn’t. Both sell electric cars. On the western edge of Philadelphia’s Main Line, sits a rare Tesla dealer-plus-service center (most Tesla locations are simply stores – which are, in themselves, pretty rare). Within five minutes, you can drive to a
- More than ever are women leading the charge in the automotive industry.