June 5, 2013
- I'm probably ill-suited to accurately and fairly take the full measure of a vehicle like the 2013 GMC Acadia Denali. This is a machine conjured around the express notion of corralling and then herding a brood of rafter-swinging hatchlings to and fro in relative comfort, and with no such passel of wee Bowmans to call my own, it's difficult to give this rig a fair shake. While I can certainly weigh cargo capacity, legroom and fuel economy stats with the best of them, I'd be lying to your face if...
May 16, 2013
- Nissan will produce a version of its NV200 small commercial van that General Motors will sell as the Chevrolet City Express in the United State and Canada, the two automakers said Tuesday. Nissan will produce the Chevy van at its Cuernavaca, Mexico, plant.
- Nissan will produce a version of its NV200 small commercial van to be sold as the Chevrolet City Express in the United State and Canada, the two automakers said today. Nissan will produce the Chevy van at its Cuernavaca, Mexico, plant.
May 15, 2013
- Starting in fall 2014, Chevrolet will expand its truck lineup with the addition of the new 2015 City Express.
- The Chevrolet Express, based on the Nissan NV200, goes on sale in 2014.
- General Motors has turned to Nissan to put Chevrolet dealers into the small cargo van market. GM, in a statement today, said it will rebadge Nissan's new four-cylinder NV200 commercial van as the Chevrolet City Express in the fall of 2014.
May 14, 2013
- The Chevrolet City Express van — a rebadged Nissan NV200 — will roll into U.S. and Canada dealerships starting in the fall of 2014, GM announced today. Chevrolet will get a small cargo van to existing fleet customers while Nissan benefits through increased NV200 production. While the NV200 is already sold in many global markets, [...]
- neral Motors Co. and Nissan Motor Co. said they agreed to an arrangement under which Nissan will build a small cargo van for Chevrolet called the City Express, which is expected to go on sale late next year.
- City Express on the way next year.
- The Chevrolet City Express will compete in the small cargo vehicle segment.