April 23, 2015
- From The Car Connection: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Review The 2015 Cadillac Escalade takes both the Cadillac brand and the Escalade nameplate into new territory, with a more refined, higher-tech, and more comfortable cabin and driving experience than ever before. Embodying the spirit of tasteful excess, the Escalade is...
April 21, 2015
- Should Cadillac leave the SUV be? Or should it evolve into something more coherent with the lineup?
- Cadillac is already planning the next Escalade, and they're a tad at odds.
April 18, 2015
- There are not many updates to the 2016 Escalade. But they are certainly welcome.
April 17, 2015
- The Escalade EXT is Cadillac’s answer to the Avalanche, not that anyone at Chevrolet actually asked the question. But someone must have, because an EXT showed up in our parking lot, and 5900 pounds of black Cadillac is hard to miss. You could think of the EXT as an Avalanche but with a 345-hp...
April 15, 2015
- If you liked the style and the ‘’practicality’’ of your Chevrolet Avalanche, but are now ready to trade it for something more modern and prestigious, your options are somewhat limited: Cadillac doesn’t sell the Escalade EXT anymore, the Hummer H2 SUT is long gone… Unless you want to get a …
April 10, 2015
- Cadillac's flashiest SUV is heading to one of the flashiest regions of the world.
April 2, 2015
Volkswagen is showing cars relevant to the US market: the Golf Alltrack and a series of special edition Beetle models, including the ‘Denim’ cabrioHilton Holloway guides us through the opening of the New York motor show, and some of the key cars on display Monday 31st March - Escaping the overnight gale-force winds, we fly out of Heathrow towards New York and into a 150mph headwind, according to the pilot. In the end, we were only 30...
Cadillac CT6 will get plug-in hybrid and twin-turbo V8 versions later in its life cycleMercedes-Benz S-Class rival comes with a turbocharged 3.0-litre V6, and will be crucial in rebuilding the brand The flagship Cadillac CT6, a rival to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, has been revealed at the New York motor show.The lightweight luxury saloon is one of eight new cars that Cadillac is launching by the end of 2020 as part of a $12 billion (£...
April 1, 2015
- Cadillac has something very special in its stable. But it's not the CT6.