April 17, 2014
- The big yacht is pickup-based and shares specs with Chevy's Tahoe But the $72k Escalade is much more than a Tahoe in a tux. It puts OMG in SUV.
April 16, 2014
- Cadillac was stodgy and staid for decades. But now, it is a brand on a mission to be modern and relevant. The new CTS , ATS , and Escalade are aggressive and uniquely American designs. Bob Boniface is the man responsible for Cadillac's design future, and now he's here to answer your questions.Read more...
April 14, 2014
- The fourth-generation Escalade has luxury bells and whistles--and a greater towing capacity.
- Bluffton, SC. Cadillac's top-of-the-line SUV doesn't sell in any huge numbers in Canada, roughly 1000 or so a year. However, it is a product that makes a rather important statement for the company. Often seen with Hollywood stars behind the wheel, it is the epitome of luxury in the American SUV world. Yet it's not all about the “L” word. For those with larger families and/or with boats/trailers to haul, this is a classy workhorse of the finest order. In many ways, it's the tuxedo-...
April 13, 2014
- Pros Escalade ESV is 53.4 cm (21 inches) longer than the regular Escalade and has more room for a third row seat and cargo space. It is North American luxury at its best. Con This is a lot of Cadillac and if the reason for buying is a large family, best look into a minivan which is roomier and more economical. Photo: Cadillac Price Escalade ESV MSRP starts at $89,600 and can reach up to $113,375. Fuel Economy City/...
April 11, 2014
- The fourth-generation Escalade has luxury bells and whistles -- and a greater towing capacity.
April 10, 2014
- Think about this for a second: It's been 15 years now since Cadillac took a chance on the Escalade.
April 7, 2014
- When the Cadillac product team describes it as “the Escalade of Escalades,” you can surmise that this 2015 model-year redesign was not a rethinking of the brand’s three-row, body-on-frame SUV. The Escalade remains the Cadillac of GM’s new full-size truck platform, GMT K2, related to Chevrolet’s Taho...
- Cadillac has been an interesting story in the auto industry over the past several years. Its comeback bid may be well over a decade old, but it's only recently that the Wreath and Crest has transformed from the auto industry's retirement home into its hot new thing. Today's Cadillac is a powerful marque working to instill passionate design, sound driving dynamics and cutting-edge technology into each model it builds, with vehicles like the ATS and redesigned CTS leading the charge. Now, its...
April 4, 2014
- Big, bold and brash: New Escalade sets the bar for 'American luxury'