January 16, 2015
- Once upon a time, the Cadillac Escalade and the Lincoln Navigator were locked in a fierce battle for full-size luxury SUV street-cred. That score was settled close to a decade ago when the Escalade emerged triumphant, reducing the Navigator to an extended life-cycle that saw it largely ignored by Lincoln …
January 14, 2015
- Cadillac is boosting production of its Escalade SUV amid strong demand for the redesigned truck, which rolled out last spring.
January 13, 2015
- Demand for the new Escalade has been strong so far.
January 2, 2015
- Vehicles Affected: About 84,000 GM trucks from the 2011-12 model year, including certain Chevrolet Silverado and Avalanche pickup trucks and Tahoe and Suburban SUVs; GMC Sierra pickup trucks and Yukon and Yukon XL SUVs; and Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV...
December 19, 2014
- If the 2015 Cadillac Escalade isn’t luxurious or expensive enough for you, go for the upscale Escalade Platinum Edition. If you’re still left wanting more, Lexani Motorcars has unveiled its[...]
November 25, 2014
- Looking to attract a younger and more dynamic group of buyers, Cadillac is breathing new life into its lineup. The traditional brand has updated the exterior of its vehicles and equipped them with the latest technologies. We recently inspected Cadillac’s most recent vehicle, the 2015 Escalade ESV, and the exercise …
November 24, 2014
- The Cadillac CTS and Escalade were also nominated for Middle East Car of the Year awards.
November 21, 2014
- Vehicles Affected: More than 1,000 model-year 2015 Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV luxury SUVs The Problem: The passenger-side instrument panel top cover may have been manufactured using an incorrect spacer fabric, causing a reduction of adhesion between the spacer fabric...
- Cadillac president Johan de Nysschen has some very, very lofty goals for the American luxury car manufacturer. That's according to a new report from Reuters, where the former Audi and Infiniti exec says that Cadillac is only 15 years away from selling a $250,000 car. "It is too early today for a $250,000 Cadillac," de Nysschen told Reuters at the LA Auto Show. "Fifteen years from now, it won't be." Now, provided de Nysschen doesn't envision a future of hyper-inflation, where an ATS rings up...
November 14, 2014
- Over the BMW X4, Porsche Macan and others.