June 16, 2015
- Consumer Reports has been testing headlight brightness since 2004, but the 2015 Escalade has taken top honors.
June 9, 2015
- Take a deep breath. Ah, there’s nothing quite like the smell of a new car, and for the 2016 model year there are about 50 new, redesigned, or significantly updated and upgraded models rolling into showrooms. Our team of auto experts has reviewed the full list of upcoming debuts, and decided that these are the 10 most important new vehicles of 2016. Check ‘em out! Acura NSX Acura desperately needs the new NSX sports car. Having lacked a true halo model for a decade, following the cancellation of...
April 23, 2015
- From The Car Connection: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Review The 2015 Cadillac Escalade takes both the Cadillac brand and the Escalade nameplate into new territory, with a more refined, higher-tech, and more comfortable cabin and driving experience than ever before. Embodying the spirit of tasteful excess, the Escalade is...
April 21, 2015
- Should Cadillac leave the SUV be? Or should it evolve into something more coherent with the lineup?
- Cadillac is already planning the next Escalade, and they're a tad at odds.
April 18, 2015
- There are not many updates to the 2016 Escalade. But they are certainly welcome.
April 17, 2015
- The Escalade EXT is Cadillac’s answer to the Avalanche, not that anyone at Chevrolet actually asked the question. But someone must have, because an EXT showed up in our parking lot, and 5900 pounds of black Cadillac is hard to miss. You could think of the EXT as an Avalanche but with a 345-hp...
April 15, 2015
- If you liked the style and the ‘’practicality’’ of your Chevrolet Avalanche, but are now ready to trade it for something more modern and prestigious, your options are somewhat limited: Cadillac doesn’t sell the Escalade EXT anymore, the Hummer H2 SUT is long gone… Unless you want to get a …
April 10, 2015
- Cadillac's flashiest SUV is heading to one of the flashiest regions of the world.
April 2, 2015
Volkswagen is showing cars relevant to the US market: the Golf Alltrack and a series of special edition Beetle models, including the ‘Denim’ cabrioHilton Holloway guides us through the opening of the New York motor show, and some of the key cars on display Monday 31st March - Escaping the overnight gale-force winds, we fly out of Heathrow towards New York and into a 150mph headwind, according to the pilot. In the end, we were only 30...