May 19, 2013
- The swan song of the GMT900-based Escalade.
May 17, 2013
- While Cadillac sells more models every month than Lincoln, Ford’s premium brand offers more SUVs. Where Cadillac showrooms feature the Escalade and SRX, Lincoln offers the Navigator, MKT, and MKX, while development continues on the Ford Escape-based MKC crossover. We’re revisiting a thread originally started last year, in which Motor Trend forum member PR32A asked [...]
May 6, 2013
- The GMC Sierra Denali has essentially found its place as the Cadillac of pickups—a model with its work sleeves rolled up yet a feature set like an Escalade. Now General Motors [NYSE: GM] is getting its other brand in on the premium-pickup game, too—with the debut of a new top-of-the-line 2014 Chevrolet Silverado High Country model...
May 5, 2013
- … valued at $458.
April 29, 2013
- With 70 percent of its buyers new to to the brand, the Cadillac ATS is an important way for the brand to bring new buyers into the fold. But the ATS is still missing an important product that its main competitors currently have; a coupe. While the coupe market is small overall, two-door variants still [...]
- General Motors plans to introduce a coupe version of its Cadillac ATS compact next year, one in a spate of vehicle introductions for the luxury brand.
April 23, 2013
- Soon, the oldest vehicle in the Cadillac lineup will be the SRX.
April 20, 2013
- Despite some hiccups, China remains the auto industry's great hope for new vehicle sales, with significant sales gains and a huge upside. Nowhere is that hope more fervent than at General Motors, which offers eight different marques in the Asian nation. China has been GM's single biggest market the last three years running, and is unlikely to give up that title anytime soon. Yet its premiere brand, Cadillac, has remained essentially stagnant, selling just 30,000 units in China last year. That's...
April 19, 2013
- Judging from this small picture, it looks like the Escalade could incorporate styling cues that we've seen on new Cadillac models like the ELR and the 2014 CTS, but that article says that other design details could include tall, vertical taillights similar to the CTS Wagon, staggered-width wheels and a narrower daylight opening for the side windows. The last time we saw the fourth-generation 'Slade back in October in spy shots, the heavy camouflage prevented us from getting an idea of the...
April 18, 2013
- Cadillac will look to re-ignite interest in its flagship SUV, debuting an all-new fourth-generation Escalade later this year, with a lone leaked photo hinting at what to anticipate. Expected to carry on its boxy look, favoring imposing style over a swoopy aerodynamic shape, the 2014 Escalade gets thin yet tall headlights that run up the... more