July 30, 2014
- The full-size SUV was painted in Pink with temporary paint.
July 28, 2014
- For the past decade, Cadillac has been searching for ways to breathe life into its lineup of luxury sedans and SUVs. While it has enjoyed recent success with the CTS and Escalade, brand perception still skews older and stuffier than Caddy's German and Japanese counterparts. Can the electrified Cadillac ELR shock the system and return a pulse to this storied American brand, or will the Chevy Volt-based plug-in price itself out of the market? Host Jonathon Buckley heads to Los Angeles to test...
July 25, 2014
July 24, 2014
- This Escalade owner won't let her car get repossessed without leaving her mark.
July 23, 2014
- With each generation, Cadillac’s full-size SUV has gotten better and better. If the first model, launched in 1999, went largely unappreciated, the second version of the Escalade saw an explosion in popularity. Overnight, it became a fashion accessory for celebrities. Its size, price and thirst for fuel should logically condemn …
July 22, 2014
- Nick Scheele, a former Ford president, dies at 70; Cadillac may offer a high-performance Vsport version of its Escalade S.U.V.
- The all-new 2015 Cadillac Escalade will launch in the Middle East next month, but that didn't stop many customers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to order one. In fact, according to Liberty Automobiles Co., the exclusive dealer in the country, the Escalade has received a large amount of pre-orders over the past three months. Such strong demand can no doubt be attributed to the Escalade's newly revamped interior, which incorporates extravagant luxury and the latest technology. “The...
July 21, 2014
- The United Arab Emirates are waiting in anticipation for the redesigned 2015 Escalade.
July 18, 2014
- But it'll cost you a little less than $130,000.
July 16, 2014
- Cadillac's sharp-suited 2015 Escalade has now been on sale for a few months, but while its styling and interior have taken great leaps forward over the previous model, it soldiers on with the same 420-horsepower, 6.2-liter V-8 engine it's had since the previous-generation car. MUST SEE: Here's A Challenger SRT Hellcat Third-Gear Burnout To...