March 25, 2015
- From The Car Connection: 2015 Cadillac Escalade Video Road Test For a while in the late Nineties, if you wanted a big, blingy SUV, there was just one ride to roll in: the Lincoln Navigator. Then Cadillac came along and crashed the party with the Escalade. 2016 Chevy Malibu Hybrid To Take Volt’s Powertrain To The Masses Next year, with the...
- For a while in the late Nineties, if you wanted a big, blingy SUV, there was just one ride to roll in: the Lincoln Navigator. Then Cadillac came along and crashed the party with the Escalade. This year, there's a brand-new Escalade and it's more impressive than ever--but is it enough to take on the likes of the Range...
March 12, 2015
This preview of the CT6 was aired as part of a Cadillac advertFlagship Cadillac will act as a rival for the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and will be crucial in rebuilding the brand The flagship Cadillac CT6, a rival to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, will be revealed at the New York motor show next month and is expected to be sold with the option of a high-performance twin-turbocharged V8 engine.Described by Cadillac boss Johan de Nysschen as “a...
March 6, 2015
- Now in its fourth generation since its 1999 introduction, the Cadillac Escalade remains one of the automotive world’s patron saints of conspicuous consumption. Checking in 1.5 inches wider, 1.4 inches longer, and about 100 pounds heavier than the model it replaced, the large-livin’ 2015 Escalade mak...
February 24, 2015
- That's $10 million.
February 23, 2015
- The Escalade will be the only model in Cadillac's portfolio to wear a non-alphanumeric name.
- Some of GM's best products available today will be in the running for some of the most prestigious automotive awards in the world.
- General Motors Co Chief Executive Mary Barra's strategy of rebuilding the Cadillac brand has run into twin roadblocks: the carmaker can't persuade enough American sedan buyers to switch from foreign competitors such as BMW or Mercedes, and it can't make enough of its Escalade SUVs to satisfy domestic demand.
February 22, 2015
- As Cadillac executives reconstruct the brand around new luxury-performance sedans and a coming small utility vehicle, a fresh system of alphanumeric nomenclature and a redefinition of what Cadillac stands for, there's one big internal obstacle in their way -- and it isn't General Motors CEO Mary Barra. She's onboard.
February 19, 2015
- At this very moment, imagine if you will, Cadillac without the Escalade. It’s not a difficult task. Let’s just do the Cadillac maths as if the Escalade no longer exists. It does, and it surely will, but let’s exclude it for the sake of establishing a different perspective. Cadillac cars down 7% in January […] The post Escalade To The Rescue: Cadillac’s Numbers Are Awful Without The Big SUV appeared first on The Truth About Cars.