October 20, 2014
- "Like a linebacker in an expensive suit, the Escalade has dynamite looks and slick moves, and while its price matches foreign competitors, its sophistication falls just short," Cars.com reviewer Aaron D. Bragman said. Check out Bragman’s review for more. 2015...
October 16, 2014
- Vehicles Affected: Nearly 100,000 model-year 2013-14 GM vehicles, including Cadillac CTS sedans, Escalade and Escalade ESV SUVs; Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe SUVs, Express vans, Impala sedans, Silverado heavy-duty pickup trucks and Traverse crossovers; and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL SUVs,...
October 6, 2014
- Sales were strongly bolstered by the 2015 Escalade and 2014 SRX.
October 3, 2014
- 2015 Escalade headlights look like Dubai skyscrapers.
- On Friday, General Motors announced three new recalls affecting nearly 650,000 vehicles from various brands. The first one involves 430,550 Cadillac SRX (2010-2015) and Saab 9-4X (2011-2012) crossovers whose rear sway bar may not have been properly tightened during assembly. Three related accidents making two people injured have been reported so far. The second recall affects 93,834 Chevrolet Spark hatchbacks which could suffer from rust issues. GM is also recalling 117,651 Chevrolet,...
- General Motors has announced a new recall -- its 69th of the year -- affecting nearly 118,000 late-model vehicles. According to the New York Times, the recall includes the following makes and models, which span all four GM brands: Buick 2014 Buick Enclave Cadillac 2013-14 Cadillac CTS 2013-14 Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV Chevrolet 2014...
October 2, 2014
- Cadillac achieved its best September U.S. sales since 2007, led by the next generation 2015 Escalade SUV and 2014 SRX crossover.
September 24, 2014
- Johan de Nysschen has been at his new post as president of Cadillac for not even three months , but he's already seen two of his most notable accomplishments from his two-year tenure as president of Infiniti matched by Cadillac. The brand has announced that it is relocating its headquarters, and is now officially changing its nomenclature. The brand's new flagship model will abandon the familiar three-letter designation enjoyed by every other model in the range (aside from the Escalade), and...
September 22, 2014
- This summer, we heard news that Cadillac was scrapping plans for a three-row crossover set to slot between the SRX and the Escalade. But according to new Cadillac head Johann De Nysschen, that vehicle might be back on the table, along with a slate of new products designed to raise the stature of Cadillac in […] The post Editorial: Cadillac Reversing Course On Crossovers appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
- Cadillac’s future will include more crossovers under recently-appointed Cadillac boss Johan de Nysschen. Currently, the company only offers two crossover / utility vehicles: the high-priced Escalade and the SRX, it’ top volume selling nameplate. Earlier in the year, Cadillac reportedly shelved plans for a Lambda-based Cadillac product that would be mechanically similar to the Buick... more