May 16, 2013
- DIGITAL EDITOR ANDREW STOY: What a difference some interior upgrades make. The Enclave has been a nice enough seven-passenger utility since it launched, but this 2013
- Big, quiet, comfortable and affordable, the Buck Enclave makes for an attractive luxury-level SUV. If only it had a luxury interior.
May 13, 2013
- In keeping with other American auto manufacturers, Buick built war machines such as the M18 Hellcat tank destroyer during World War II.
April 18, 2013
- Buick's three-row crossover, the Enclave, has been updated with exterior styling tweaks and interior updates for 2013. The Enclave comes standard with seating for seven, but the second row's captain's chairs can be replaced with an optional three-seat bench, increasing...
April 17, 2013
- DETROIT – Buick vehicles today are built in state-of-the-art facilities around the world. The Enclave luxury crossover’s Lansing Delta Township plant was the industry’s first LEED Gold-certified manufacturing facility. The brand has evolved in many ways since 1903, when the first Buick was hand-built in a small barn behind David Dunbar Buick’s Detroit home.
April 12, 2013
- There are plenty of reasons to appreciate the Chevrolet Traverse, Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia, but it seems that these crossovers have what it takes to wear the title of America's most American vehicle. And who better to determine this than Washington, DC-based American University? Frank DuBois, an associate professor at this university's Kogod School of Business, has come up with a new model for determining which cars have the highest content of US-sourced labor and parts, and he named the...
April 9, 2013
- With its new Encore, Buick is going where very few automakers have tread before: the luxury subcompact crossover class. Outside, the baby Enclave mimics its larger sibling with a version of Buick's familiar waterfall grille and sweeping, blue-accented headlamps. Inside,...
March 28, 2013
- DETROIT – The redesigned 2013 Buick Enclave luxury crossover is the brand’s best-selling model through the first quarter with retail sales up almost 40 percent. And it is a second-time-around choice for nearly four in 10 owners trading in a first-generation Enclave.
March 25, 2013
- An understated reveal in New York City seems appropriate for the brand that specializes in understated luxury. The refreshed 2014 Buick LaCrosse will debut this week at a private event in New York the day before taking the stand at the city’s auto show. Arriving with a fresh face and loads of high-tech features, the [...]
March 12, 2013
- The 2013 Buick Enclave has received a five-star overall vehicle rating for safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The Enclave, which is equipped with a standard front center air bag, was also named a 2013 Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The American automaker contributes the five-star... more