May 14, 2015
Overview Diesel engine makes the otherwise competent Cruze difficult to recommend
Pros Diesel fuel economy and torque, compact size, perfectly competent
Cons Noisy diesel engine, dash layout could be cleaned up, twitchy highway driving
Value for money Average
What would I change? Offer a diesel engine option without all the other frills, clean up the dash layout
May 11, 2015
- The recall affects the Suzuki-derived Cruze YG, and not the current model.
May 10, 2015
- The next-generation Chevrolet Cruze will get a more sculpted, sweptback appearance, based on recent spy shots.
May 7, 2015
- What It Is: Chevrolet’s next-generation Cruze compact sedan, seen here in final, U.S.-spec form after a yearlong parade of covered-up test mules and Chinese-market siblings. Our spy photographers were able to capture this Cruze in the middle of a video shoot, so we get to analyze a sparkly clean car...
- The next-generation Chevrolet Cruze will get a more sculpted, sweptback appearance, based on recent spy shots that captured the compact sedan without camouflage.
May 6, 2015
- And it looks very, very good.
- We spotted the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze out for a quiet photoshoot in Ontario, Calif.
- Brand new 2016 Chevy Cruze spy photos are in, showing the car’s updated styling. Chevy’s compact car has adopted new looks from the recently redesigned Malibu, taking on a more aggressive, angular appearance. That’s not all that the Cruze will take from the Malibu either. A new 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, which was introduced with the updated Malibu,... The post 2016 Chevy Cruze Spy Photos Reveal New Style appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
May 4, 2015
- So long, Cruze LTZ, long live Cruze Premier!