August 28, 2014
- The Cruze is made in eleven different factories and sold in 118 countries globally.
- Chevrolet Cruze sales are driving strong globally, according to General Motors Co. The Detroit-based automaker today announced sales of the compact topped 3 million units earlier this month, only 16 months after sales hit 2 million.
- DETROIT – Eleven plants. One-hundred and eighteen countries. Eighty-eight awards. And now, 3 million sales for the Chevrolet Cruze.
- Forbes Magazine published the results of a study carried out by the Illinois-based NCIB (National Insurance Crime Board) on the most-stolen new and used vehicles in the United States. By looking at a similar study on the Canadian market conducted by the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC), we can see that thieves have differing tastes on each side of the border. Among other things, the study shows that top-selling used cars are stolen more often than new cars. In fact, they are most likely to...
August 26, 2014
- We learn more about the all-new Cruze's powertrains in the process.
- As of Monday, the Chinese-market 2015 Chevrolet Cruze has gone on sale. CarNewsChina reports the Shanghai-GM-built compact sedan, ranging in price from ¥109,900 to ¥169,900 ($17,800 – $27,600 USD), is aimed at the Kia K4, Citroën C4L et al in the premium local market. The previous Cruze will continue on as the Cruze Classic, and […] The post Chinese-Market Chevrolet Cruze Makes Showroom Debut appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
August 19, 2014
- The new-gen Chevrolet Cruze was built in a joint venture between SAIC and Shanghai GM.
- The interior includes details from the D2XX-based Cruze for the U.S. and China.
August 12, 2014
- The Cruze Classic will be offered in China as a cheaper alternative to the new car.
August 9, 2014
- A few notable changes for the last model year of the first-gen Cruze in America.