August 19, 2014
- The new-gen Chevrolet Cruze was built in a joint venture between SAIC and Shanghai GM.
- The interior includes details from the D2XX-based Cruze for the U.S. and China.
August 12, 2014
- The Cruze Classic will be offered in China as a cheaper alternative to the new car.
August 9, 2014
- A few notable changes for the last model year of the first-gen Cruze in America.
August 8, 2014
- More importantly, there are also photos of the car's all-new interior.
August 7, 2014
- Aftermarket company offer natural gas Cruze for under $26,000.
- It is still not clear when the car will be available in the U.S.
August 6, 2014
- The desire for more diesel vehicles on American roads has become a popular talking point among automotive enthusiasts. We hear about the super-efficient, high performance oil burners cruising all over Europe and don't see any reason that they couldn't work here. After all, their high torque figures and great range would seem like a perfect match for US roads, even if their fuel is generally more expensive than gasoline. It looks like General Motors might be listening, though. Steve Kiefer, the...
- General Motors finally has drunk the Kool-Aid when it comes to clean-diesel power. It plans on adding an array of new diesel passenger models to its Chevrolet Cruze diesel, and executives have embraced even the optimistic projections of diesel advocates when it comes to forecasting the expansion of the market.
August 5, 2014
- General Motors wants to sell more diesel vehicles in the U.S. in the next few years, tapping into a market segment that's expected to grow to a 10% share by 2020. The announcement was made by Steve Kiefer, GM's vice president of global powertrain, during the 2014 Management Briefing Seminars. Right now, GM only sells the Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel as well as offering a Duramax option with the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. A new 2.8L 4-cylinder diesel engine will join the lineup...