October 21, 2014
- General Motors’ new 2.2 megawatt ground-mounted solar array will be complete by the end of 2014 at its Lordstown Complex, home of the Chevrolet Cruze. When the last of more than 8,500 solar panels are in place, it will be GM’s largest solar installation in the Western Hemisphere.
- This was supposed to be a rental racetrack review. The plan was to to challenge Watkins Glen with Daewoo GM Korea Chevrolet’s well-received not-so-compact sedan, letting the 1.4L turbo engine drag us from Turn One to the Bus Stop under full throttle before putting the brakes up on a pinball table and giving them the […] The post Rental Review :2013 Chevrolet Cruze LT/RS appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
October 19, 2014
- Chevrolet has a seriously packed booth ready for this year's SEMA show. Not only does the company already have the Camaro SS Special Edition, Silverado Toughnology and Colorado Sport, but it is now announcing five more concepts to be on display. Among this quintet of concepts is the Chevy SS Sport that wears some Australian inspiration. Sure, it has the grille kit, fog light bezels and rear spoiler out of the Chevrolet Accessories catalog, but the 20-inch wheels, floor mats and cargo tray all...
October 18, 2014
- We expected something a bit more luxurious.
October 17, 2014
- Despite red tape and outright bans in some areas, on-demand taxi services like Uber and Lyft are becoming hugely popular ways to get a ride in bigger cities. So what's it like to drive for one of these services? Late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel wanted to find out with a dash of humor thrown in. He became a registered Uber driver and started picking up fares ... at least one, anyway. Becoming an Uber driver requires owning a new-enough insured vehicle and passing a registration procedure...
October 16, 2014
- Ahead of the SEMA show in early November, Chevrolet has previewed an "RS Plus" concept derived from its very popular Cruze model.
- Chevy has previewed a quintet of modified vehicles heading to this year’s SEMA Show. The performance-oriented concepts will make their official debut in Las Vegas next month and will consist of an SS Sport, a pair of Sonic compacts, an Impala Blackout and a Cruze RS Plus. Some of the accessories on the SEMA projects... more
- Chevrolet today previewed several performance-oriented concepts of some of the brand’s most popular passenger cars, including the SS Sport, Sonic, Impala and Cruze. They will debut Nov. 4-7 in Las Vegas at the SEMA Show, the world’s largest convention of automotive aftermarket parts and accessories.
October 15, 2014
- The Volkswagen Jetta is the German company's best-selling product here in Canada. Yes, we Canadians love the Jetta, which is basically a Golf with an added trunk. We're not alone, as Volkswagen has sold over 14 million Jettas worldwide since its introduction back in 1979. Even a mid-cycle refresh like the one we're getting for 2015 is worth getting excited about. However, as they say, “it's all in the details,” and that's exactly where one needs to look to discover what's new for...
October 9, 2014
- Like here in the US, Brazil's Chevrolet Cruze is still waiting to be brought up to the new generation, receiving a facelift, instead.