March 26, 2015
- The Ramos Arizpe plant is the third GM facility confirmed to build the high-volume Chevrolet sedan.
March 24, 2015
- Joining the ranks of many other automakers in the industry, the next-generation Chevrolet Cruze will be built in Mexico
- GM will add production of the next-gen 2016 Chevrolet Cruze to its Ramos Arizpe plant in Mexico.
- Thanks to a $350 million USD investment by General Motors, the Ramos Arizpe assembly plant in Mexico will start producing the next-generation Chevrolet Cruze.
Dunlop BTCC held its official launch event at Donington Park today (Tuesday)Five champions and a total of 11 manufacturers represented on the grid for this year's tin-top series, backed by Autocar, What Car? and Pistonheads Reigning Dunlop British Touring Car Championship title-holder Colin Turkington will face opposition from 31 rivals in this year’s series, which gets underway at Brands Hatch on 4/5 April.Turkington, who stormed to...
- GM will build its next-generation Chevrolet Cruze small car in Mexico.
March 23, 2015
- General Motors is re-jigging its assembly footprint for the Chevrolet Cruze, adding assembly at a Mexican facility as other plants, like Australia, wave goodbye to GM’s global small car. According to Reuters, GM’s facility in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico joins Lordstown, Ohio and China as the third plant that will build the next-generation Cruze. Under the terms of […] The post General Motors Will Build Next-Gen Chevrolet Cruze In Mexico appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
March 19, 2015
- Although all-new versions of the Chevrolet Cruze and Malibu are set to debut by the end of the year, GM will retain the current versions as fleet-only vehicles, dubbed the “Cruze Limited" and “Malibu Limited .... While the Malibu Limited will be available in LS, LT and LTZ trims, the lone powertrain will be the 2.5L […] The post GM Retaining Current Malibu, Cruze As Fleet Specials, Diesel Dead For 2016 appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
March 18, 2015
- Despite updated models heading to the market, the current Chevrolet Cruze and Malibu models will soldier on. The American automaker will introduce the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu and Spark in early April at the 2015 New York Auto Show and it is expected that the 2016 Cruze will make an appearance before year’s end. But don’t... The post 2015 Chevrolet Cruze, Malibu to Live On as Fleet Models appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
March 17, 2015
- The cars haven't expired just yet.