July 6, 2015
- A more sexy alternative to the four-door sedan.
July 1, 2015
- The Chevrolet Cruze is maturing for 2016. An all-new version set to go on sale early next year is larger, lighter, more efficient and more sophisticated—basically, it’s more of everything.
June 29, 2015
- Today, we have an update on construction of the Tesla battery "Gigafactory," Volkswagen's verdict on renewable diesel, and the possibility of a Chevrolet Cruze hybrid. All this and...
- Sometimes a few words can make all the difference. In last week's seminars and presentations on the new 2016 Chevrolet Cruze compact sedan, GM discussed its 1.4-liter turbocharged gasoline engine and gave a few scant details on a future 1.6-liter diesel model as well. But the...
- UP FOR DISCUSSION: - Chevrolet Unveils the new Cruze and the Camaro Convertible - Alfa Romeo Unveils the Long-Anticipated Giulia - Ford Unveils… an Electric Bicycle? SPECIAL GUEST: David Woodhouse, Design Director, Lincoln Motor Company - Does Lincoln’s Continental Concept look a little too much like other luxury leaders, or just enough? All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design and Production; John Manoogian, College for Creative Studies.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee redesign delayed; Ram torques up war with GM, Ford; A way to fight CFPB?; JLR exec: Drivers not 'cargo'; Stein, Cruze and symbols of change..
- On today’s show... we’ve got new reveals from Chevy, MINI and Alfa Romeo, Acura has the highest residual value among luxury brands and we get a few HP announcements from Ford. All that and more coming right up on Autoline Daily.
- Chevy Cruze loses weight, gains tech; Marchionne: Not close to GM offer; Somber Takata update; Nissan gains NFL stadium naming rights; Car haulers' big worry..
- Chevrolet today introduced the all-new 2016 Cruze – a larger and lighter, more efficient and more sophisticated evolution of the brand’s best-selling global car.