April 18, 2015
- A hiccup interrupted the Corvette's 500 mile road trip.
April 16, 2015
- Everyone's infatuation with a mid-engine Corvette has yet to simmer down.
April 12, 2015
- The vintage racer will cost a pretty penny.
April 10, 2015
- Remember when the rest of the world used to make fun of the Corvette? It wasn’t completely warranted, yet there were some criticisms that both stuck and stung. Those days were officially pushed into the past when the new C7 Corvette arrived.Read more...
- The seed for a mid-engined Chevrolet Corvette was planted in Zora Arkus-Duntov's head in 1957. The C8 Corvette will finally make that dream real. His legacy is this family album of experiments, prototypes, concepts, and stillborn production proposals.
April 9, 2015
- This cutaway display stand features a 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray fuel injection car built from a prototype with 4 miles on the clock in 1964. It’s going up for auction and is expected to bring somewhere between $1,000,000 and $1,400,000. Built for the 1965 Motorama show, it went essentially missing, spending 30 years in storage in...
- A special 'C7.R Edition' appears to be on the cards.
- This 1954 Chevrolet Corvette roadster sat off its frame for 50 years in a Wisconsin garage. Check out this rare find by Larry Fisette.
- From The Car Connection: Chevrolet Corvette Vs. Mercedes-AMG GT: Compare Cars Beating the Chevy Corvette at its own game is a difficult thing—it’s been doing it, and doing it well, for more than 50 years. But Mercedes-AMG’s new GT sports car might just have what it...
- Folks, you might as well settle in for the medium haul: Chevrolet’s naughty multi-part tease of the sixth-generation 2016 Camaro leading up to the car’s big debut at May 16 continues. Having already confirmed the latest iteration of the muscle car will get Corvette power, a Cadillac chas...