March 28, 2015
- Score one for the home team.
March 27, 2015
- What kind of goofball drives a 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray in zero-degree weather? We didn’t just drive our Corvette through winter. We traveled in it.
- These are the first spy shots of what’s likely to be a track-focused version of the new Mercedes-AMG GT designed to rival the likes of Aston Martin’s new Vantage GT12, the Porsche 911 GT3 and the more mainstream Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and Nissan GT-R NISMO models. The aggressive front splitter, front canards, fixed rear wing and...
March 26, 2015
- Now that the California Highway Patrol is switching to Ford Explorers, every Ford SUV in the mirrors looks like a threat. The stress level is especially high when you’re traveling in a three-car, jelly bean–hued convoy propelled by 1810 horsepower. And this excuse probably won’t fly: “But officer, i...
- Corvette and Cadillac shine bright on the silver screen.
March 25, 2015
- Last week, Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter attempted to slam the door on whispers Chevrolet is working on a mid-engine version of the Corvette. Of course, it's going take more than reasoned argument and denial from anyone—even automotive royalty like Juechter—to extinguish one the industry's longest running rumors. Especially...
- A $500 donation, we may add.
March 24, 2015
- It takes a special engine to run on the edge for 24 hours straight.