May 24, 2015
- May we say, nice choice.
May 23, 2015
May 22, 2015
- General Motors Company [NYSE:GM] will spend $439 million in upgrades for its Corvette plant located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Most of the funds will go into a new 450,000 square-foot paint shop that will be roughly half the size of the current Bowling Green assembly plant once complete. ALSO SEE: Ford Just Received An Array Of Patents For...
- Briscoe also drove the Indy 500 last year with Chip Ganassi racing.
- We’ve already seen most of these in April, but here they are line-by-line.
- General Motors plans to invest $439 million in its Chevrolet Corvette plant in Kentucky as part of the automaker's plan to spend $5.4 billion on U.S. factory upgrades.
May 21, 2015
- Roadster or Convertible? Lamborghini or Chevrolet? It's your choice.
- Audi, Benz, BMW finding common ground in quest for maps?; Automakers say U.K. departure from European Union would harm industry; Jeep Renegade update; GM plans big paint shop at Corvette plant..