January 24, 2015
January 22, 2015
- The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 exceeded my expectations.
January 21, 2015
- Remember that story about a brand-new Chevrolet Corvette Z06 that wound up with a blown engine at just 891 miles? That car is back in action, and the owner recently put it to work at Road Atlanta. Thanks to his Performance Data Recorder, we can watch the action unfold. The owner worked with GM and his local dealership to get a new engine...
- The company claims that this is the highest-horsepower C7-generation Z06. Well, we can't prove them wrong...
- Supercar performance at a price that can't be beat.
January 19, 2015
- Who wouldn't want to exercise this machine on the track?
- Holden is getting one of them, but which one do you think it should be?
- When thinking about concept cars in general, not just referring to General Motors, you often see the hottest and wildest thoughts put on wheels for the motor show floor – but when it comes to the final product
the designers lose their courageit is the bean counters that destroy these visions. In the end we finally are looking at another boring product for the street that has lost most of its dramatic art the original concept once had. This section of Jalopnik is devoted to the pre-...
- The HPE700 Corvette is, unsurprisingly, a 10-second car.
January 17, 2015
- The first production Chevrolet Corvette Z06 convertible has sold for $800,000 at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Arizona. To little surprise, the winning bidder was Rick Hendrick who has become notorious for purchasing many of Chevrolet’s first production vehicles. Present at the auction was Bowling Green Assembly Plant Manager Jeff Lamarche and Corvette Racing ambassador Ron... The post First 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible Nets $800K at Barrett-Jackson appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.