July 6, 2012
- Chevrolet and BMW have each issued recalls for a small number of vehicles. The Detroit automaker has recalled certain Captiva Sport models for an issue with its parking brake cable. BMW is recalling certain 1 Series Active E and Z4 roadsters for an issue related to the electric power steering system. 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport [...]
July 4, 2012
- Washington- General Motors Co. said Wednesday it is recalling 2,000 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport crossovers over potentially faulty parking brakes.
- General Motors has issued a recall for roughly 2,070 Chevrolet Captiva Sports because the parking brake cable may become disconnected causing it to not work. The brake cable was not fully seated into one of its connectors, and because of this can let go. If the vehicle is parked on a hill when this occurs, unwanted... more
November 4, 2011
- Here's a little news nugget from the October sales report about a vehicle that won't be seen in a Chevrolet showroom.
November 1, 2011
- Opel's union and management appear headed toward a clash over where the General Motors subsidiary will produce three key models.
October 26, 2011
- ZURICH – The new Chevrolet Aveo sedan and Chevrolet Captiva SUV earned top five-star ratings from the European New Car Assessment Program (EuroNCAP), which announced its latest results today.
October 20, 2011
- Hey, that looks kinda familiar...
- Chevrolet began deliveries of its Captiva fleet vehicle last week. The compact crossover is imported from Mexico and bears a striking resemblance to the recently deceased Saturn Vue. Don't think we're about to see the vehicle show up in the company's consumer lineup, however. General Motors says that the Captiva will remain a fleet-only offering in the near future. That doesn't mean that GM isn't keen to grow its compact crossover offerings, though. Automotive News reports that GM is currently...
August 16, 2011
- Russian carmaker Avtotor plans to invest more than $80 million to launch production of General Motors' Opel Antara and Chevrolet Captiva utility vehicles at its plant in the Kaliningrad region.
June 3, 2011
- Holden led the Australian car market in May during a challenging period for the automotive industry, according to official VFACTS figures released earlier today.