June 30, 2015
- The Fourth of July: a day synonymous with fireworks, celebrations and, incidentally, a wild NASCAR race and the pursuit of selling cars that win. On the day after America celebrates 239 years of independence, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) will hold a race at Daytona International Speedway. Contestants will drive vehicles that are styled to resemble the Chevrolet SS, Ford Fusion, and Toyota Camry, and after racing ‘em on Sunday, these car companies hope that NASCAR...
April 28, 2015
- Hop in for a plushy, land-yacht ride a long!
April 17, 2015
- There are few wagons bigger than today’s Nice Price or Crack Pipe Caprice, but if that alone is not long enough, this one comes with a boat and trailer to sweeten the deal. You’re going to have to decide however if that helps to keep the price from sinking the deal. Read more...
March 25, 2015
- This might be a big body, rear-drive, V8-powered sedan that looks like a Caprice, but it's not a Caprice.Read more...
February 9, 2015
- I haven’t owned an American car since 1992, but it’s been over 35 years since I’ve even driven a Chevrolet. In 1979, my husband bought himself a Caprice, with the biggest V8 engine available. Usually, we owned Chryslers, Dodges and once, a green V8 Mustang, like the one Steve McQueen drove in Bullitt. There was also a Mercury […] The post Grandma Review: Chevrolet Sonic appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
December 19, 2014
- Empty, twisty, snowbound country roads. Do you take the Caprice or the pickup?Read more...
October 31, 2014
- Unfortunately, for many people, a ride in the back of the hearse is the last chance they ever get to be in a car. In the case of "Madness" from AMS Performance, it could get folks to their final resting place faster than anything else around. Based around an actual hearse from a 1996 Chevrolet Caprice originally converted by Superior Coaches, Madness has been the ongoing project of AMS Performance Vice President Arne Toman for years. The idea was partially inspired when he saw the Guinness...
October 14, 2014
- While not terribly rare, they are not seen often. They dramatically change the look of any 1968 Caprice.
October 8, 2014
- Chevrolet has recalled Australian-built Caprice police cars due to gear-shift fault
- General Motors is recalling 7,601 Chevrolet Caprice police vehicles from the 2011-13 model years for a problem with the gear shifter that could allow the car to roll away while in park.