November 3, 2014
- Spending an entire week with the best 2015 model year vehicles, putting them through their paces on both the road and the racetrack, deliberation for the 2015 Yahoo Autos Performance Car of the Year provided little contention among our judges – the Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 stole the show.
November 2, 2014
- Chevrolet is celebrating the success of the Camaro at this year’s SEMA Show. The American automaker has unveiled the Chevrolet Camaro Commemorative Edition ahead of the SEMA Show’s opening on Tuesday, November 4. The special edition Camaro commemorates the success of the fifth-generation model, which is on track to be America’s best-selling performance car for... more
- Chevrolet revealed the 2015 Camaro Commemorative Edition at the SEMA Show today. The special edition celebrates the success of the fifth-generation Camaro – which is on track to be America’s best-selling performance car for five consecutive years – and marks the final year for the fifth generation. The special edition goes on sale this spring.
November 1, 2014
- Chevrolet is paying tribute to its outgoing, fifth-generation Camaro with a new Commemorative Edition, which will debut at next week's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. This particular muscle car, while being shown as a convertible, will also be available with a fixed hardtop. Available in both V6 and SS V8 varieties, the Commemorative Edition Camaro follows in the well-established tradition of the fifth-gen's many special editions by adding a flurry of aesthetic treatments without much in the way of...
- Be vewy, vewy quiet.
October 31, 2014
- Road & Track Editor-In-Chief Larry Webster makes the Camaro Z/28 go like stink around the publication's makeshift airport racetrack.
October 30, 2014
- It’s not easy to see out of a Chevy Camaro. That’s just an inescapable consequence of forcing 1967 design cues onto modern, safety-compliant hardware shared with the Chevrolet SS and the late, lamented Pontiac G8. You’ll have to live with this poor visibility if you buy any Camaro. But opt for a Cam...
- All the hormones in all the confused, pubescent teenagers in all the world can never fix that Camaro Z/28 they (allegedly) wrecked.
- Ford and Chevrolet's battle for muscle car supremacy has been a long and bruising affair