February 4, 2015
- Chevrolet Performance lets us drive a 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS with a handful of upgrade parts.
- Chevrolet has invited social media fans to help choose a name for a 2015 Camaro Special Edition model that will debut at the SEMA show.
February 3, 2015
- Chevy's new pony car still remains hidden under heavy camouflage cladding.
February 2, 2015
- Simply put, two of the most powerful American cars ever produced.
January 30, 2015
- Could Chevrolet re-open the door on a RHD Camaro?
January 28, 2015
- The latest rumor bouncing around the Internet this morning: The Corvette Z06 lapped the Nurburgring in a scarcely believable 6 minutes 59 seconds, just two seconds off the might Porsche 918 hypercar. Don't believe it. Those rumors are bunk, and for the record, so is the one about Ford's GT350R Mustang managing a time 5 seconds faster than the Camaro Z/28.
- UPDATE: It sounded too good to be true and now a Chevrolet spokesman has confirmed the time is not correct. Earlier this week we received word that the 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R had lapped the Nürburgring in a time of 7:32.19, which if accurate would mean the car is substantially quicker than Chevrolet’s Camaro Z/28 around a track...
- The highest performing Chevrolet that isn't a Camaro or Corvette is the little-known, low-volume SS, a rear-wheel-drive sedan imported from Australia. This is a new version of the platform that underpinned the Pontiac G8.
January 27, 2015
- From the owner's manual: "If your Camaro should become stuck on a beach, push OnStar, and a representative will stay with you until you are satisfiably humiliated."