November 5, 2013
- Chevrolet yesterday unveiled the Silverado Cheyenne Concept at the 2013 SEMA Show. Beyond its understated looks is a pickup truck with sports-car performance. This 2014 Silverado Regular Cab combines a 90-kg lower curb weight with the grunt of a new 420-horsepower 6.2L V8 engine. Moreover, numerous upgrades were either sourced or inspired from the Camaro Z/28 including: Extractor vent on the hood; 19'' aluminum wheels; Brembo carbon ceramic brakes; Flat-bottom steering...
- Michael Bay may not have been around to pull the sheets (though he did beam a recorded message of thanks to the crowd), but three of the automotive stars of his upcoming Transformers 4 blockbuster were shown in Las Vegas tonight, just ahead of SEMA's opening day tomorrow. As you'd expect, all were wearing the Chevrolet bow tie, too. Headlining the group of three cars was, of course, the newest imagining of the Bumblebee Camaro. We've seen pictures of this very car on Bay's own website already...
November 4, 2013
- Not to distract from the COPO Camaro it's pulling or anything.
- This Camaro would make for one heck of a track star.
- If you read both of our pieces on Chevrolet's SEMA lineup, you'll note we mentioned a revised COPO Camaro, but didn't say anything beyond that. Quite simply, we didn't have all the facts then. Now we do - this is the 2014 COPO Camaro, and it is ready dominate drag strips. Following tradition, only 69 2014 COPO Camaros will be built, each of which will be eligible for the NHRA's Stock Eliminator and Super Stock classes. These monsters are available with the customer's choice of a naturally...
- Speed holes!
- Personalization meets performance.
- Put some spring in the Camaro's steps.