November 1, 2014
- Chevrolet is paying tribute to its outgoing, fifth-generation Camaro with a new Commemorative Edition, which will debut at next week's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. This particular muscle car, while being shown as a convertible, will also be available with a fixed hardtop. Available in both V6 and SS V8 varieties, the Commemorative Edition Camaro follows in the well-established tradition of the fifth-gen's many special editions by adding a flurry of aesthetic treatments without much in the way of...
- Be vewy, vewy quiet.
October 31, 2014
- Road & Track Editor-In-Chief Larry Webster makes the Camaro Z/28 go like stink around the publication's makeshift airport racetrack.
October 30, 2014
- It’s not easy to see out of a Chevy Camaro. That’s just an inescapable consequence of forcing 1967 design cues onto modern, safety-compliant hardware shared with the Chevrolet SS and the late, lamented Pontiac G8. You’ll have to live with this poor visibility if you buy any Camaro. But opt for a Cam...
- All the hormones in all the confused, pubescent teenagers in all the world can never fix that Camaro Z/28 they (allegedly) wrecked.
- Ford and Chevrolet's battle for muscle car supremacy has been a long and bruising affair
- We put these two familiar, battle-hardened foes to the test on the track at Calabogie
October 27, 2014
- For over a decade now, the Car Classic at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena has been a mainstay of Southern California car culture. It's the kind of event where you might see a Duesenberg alongside a Porsche 917 racer, a classic Ford Mustang fastback, a gullwinged Mercedes-Benz 300SL and a McLaren P1, all on the same lot. Themed "Street to Screen," this year's Car Classic focused on movie cars. On hand were a trio of Batmobile cars, including those from the 1960s television series,...
- The car has traveled only 17,000 miles in 30 years.
October 26, 2014
- Two four-barrel carburetors, more than 8.8 liters of displacement, and 869 horses of throwback racing fun. Assuming, that is, you can find a roller to drop it in.