August 1, 2015
- Despite the incident, the driver still placed 2nd at the event.
July 31, 2015
- Hot Cadillac CTS gets Corvette Z06's 640bhp supercharged 6.2-litre V8; is it a recipe for success or disaster? Not that many years ago, the brand synonymous with American luxury automobiles broke with tradition to go head to head with Mercedes-AMG and BMW's M division. Today, virtually all premium brands offer powerful and stiffly suspended variants of their normally sedate saloons, but today Cadillac is no longer the newcomer to this battle.Following two previous generations of surprisingly...
- The Things I Don't Like
July 30, 2015
- This week we take you behind the wheel of the new Shelby GT350R Mustang with Ford factory driver Steve Thompson behind the wheel. A clear response to Chevrolet’s Camaro Z/28, the GT350R puts the track-focused GT350 on a 130 pound diet by way of deleting the rear seat, air conditioning, stereo and other non-essential items, along with the use of carbon fiber wheels which remove 13 pounds of unsprung weight from each corner. Bolstered aero bits include a large rear wing and rear diffuser and a...
- How valid is this video?
- This thing is scary fast, like twin-turbo V8 nitrous fast.
- According to Ford, the upcoming Shelby Mustang can lap a track faster than its main rival, and is as fast as the European sports cars like the Porsche 911 GT3. According to MotorAuthority and Autoevolution Ford is claiming that its track-ready Shelby GT350R has lapped the Grattan Raceway a full second faster than the Chevrolet Camaro Z/28... The post 2015 Ford Shelby GT350R Is As Fast As Porsche 911 GT3 appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- After a couple of incidents with the Chevy Camaro we had our Camaro Z28 car loan mysteriously cancelled and we haven’t driven anything from Chevy since. Great news! Andy Lally is not only going to do more stuff with us, he’s also going to drive a Camaro! On a race track! With both kinds of turns!Read more...
July 29, 2015
- This is the most confusing wreckage we've seen yet.
- It is truly a great time to be a gearhead. Not in the sense of there are no bad cars, because there still are, but rather because the cars that are good are really damn good. Take for example this Camaro SS. For three days, I lapped it around the freshly repaved tarmac of Gingerman Raceway in […] The post 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS Track Test appeared first on The Truth About Cars.