July 3, 2015
- With a 495 big block, who knows what its capable of?
- Very few nameplates have been around as long as this magazine. The Camaro wasn’t there at the very beginning, but, having made its debut in 1967, it’s still one of the oldest model names on sale today. And when it celebrates its own milestone of 50 years in 2017, the Camaro will have a useful [̷...
- KELOWNA, B.C. — While most might think that a luxurious European sedan or a 21st century SUV would be the preferred means of transportation for a day touring through Okanagan wine country, I recently discovered that a classic big-engine muscle car does the job just as well. After picking up my ride at the tranquil […]
July 1, 2015
- Expected, but the Mustang has the sixth-generation Camaro to look forward to.
June 30, 2015
- Celebrating 49 years of American goodness.
- It seems to be missing one major feature.
- Serving up thunderous noises for all to hear.
- Chevrolet has apparently been hard at work making sure its 2016 Camaro (both the coupe and the convertible) is up to snuff. To accomplish this, engineers have taken the car on a trip around the globe. This wasn't merely for sightseeing purposes but rather to ring out the all-new car at places like, well, the 'Ring. In all, the General Motors...
- The all-new, sixth-generation Ford Mustang has been out for a bit now, and it's selling well. So well, in fact, that it recently overtook its arch rival the Chevrolet Camaro in the sales war for the first time since 2009, when the fift-gen Camaro landed. Through the first five months of 2015, the Ford Motor Company [NYSE:F] has sold 56,571...