May 17, 2013
- When it rains, it pours — even in the middle of the Arabian Desert. Weeks after adding Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari FF, and Chevrolet Camaro police cars to its fleet (among other things), the Dubai Police Force plans to add an even more exclusive exotic to its ranks: the Bugatti Veyron. The above rendering of a [...]
May 16, 2013
- Until recently, the Chevrolet Camaro was a mostly-show-and-a-little-go kind of car. Now, with performance variants like the 1LE, ZL1, and upcoming Z/28, you can say “Camaro” and “race track” in the same sentence without feeling silly. Still, many are sold on the retro-inspired Camaro’s looks alone. The 2013 Camaro SS Hot Wheels Special Edition we [...]
May 15, 2013
- In September of 2011, Chinese drifter Wang Qi broke the Guinness record for the world's longest sustained drift, doing 13 laps inside the Olympic Center Stadium in Tianlin, China for 5,802.3 meters. That was broken in February of this year by Abdo Feghali in Abu Dhabi drifting a new Chevrolet Camaro around a skidpad for 11,180 meters - almost seven miles. In March, BMW decided it wanted the record "back in the US," and set up a course at its BMW Performance Driving School near Greenville, South...
- EDITOR WES RAYNAL: Sometimes it's necessary and fun to unleash your inner hot-rodder. Such is the case with this 2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS Hot Wheels Edition.
May 14, 2013
- Orange Race Track Sold Separately
May 13, 2013
- No, you didn't read our title wrong. This is a 2013 model year Trans Am, and yes, that is a Pontiac logo affixed to the front of the car. But don't bother dialing up your local General Motors dealership just yet. This is the new Hurst Edition Trans Am created by the Trans Am Depot located in Tallahassee, FL. Having spent a number of years restoring early Trans Am models, the crew at Trans Am Depot finally did what many Pontiac enthusiasts wish GM would have done - create a modern Trans Am using...
May 12, 2013
- There's something wrong with Chevrolet's new lineup. The more expensive the cars get, the worse they become. I went to a Chevy Test drive event, and tested their entire lineup to find out why. Comprehensive Reviews after the break.Read more...
May 11, 2013
- We are back with this week’s installment of AutoGuide’s newest, interactive weekly feature ‘Commute, Toy or Destroy’. Once again, we present to you, our faithful readers, a choice of three vehicles. We are asking you to decide which one you would make your daily driver, which one would be used to rip up the drag... more
May 10, 2013
- The Dubai Police are amassing quite a stable of amazing rides. They have a Lamborghini Aventador. A Ferrari FF wears the green and white livery. There's even an ultra-rare Aston Martin One-77 that's recently joined the fleet. Both a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and a Bentley Continental GT are said to be up next for the Dubai rozzers. At the moment...
May 8, 2013
- DUBAI – The Chevrolet Camaro SS has joined the Dubai Police fleet of vehicles – the first Camaro to be used by a police force in the Middle East.