April 17, 2015
- AutoGuide.com’s spy photographers just caught the production tail lights for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro. The next-generation Chevrolet Camaro will make its official debut May 16 in Detroit and will be based on the American automaker’s new Alpha platform that also underpins the Cadillac ATS and CTS. Until now, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro has been shy on... The post 2016 Camaro Production Tail Lights Spied appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- There's a lot to look forward to. And much more is still left unknown.
- The upcoming four-cylinder 2016 Chevrolet Camaro has been spied testing. It appears that the base-model Camaro will have different styling than its V8-powered SS counterpart, which is to be expected. Up front, it sports a milder front end while the American automaker has removed the rear spoiler as well as swapping in a different rear bumper.... The post 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Four-Cylinder Spied appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
- Two General Motors Company [NYSE:GM] vehicles with serious potential for future gains in value will go under the hammer this weekend at a Barrett-Jackson auction in Palm Beach, Florida. But collectability is just one of the factors set to drive up bids; another is the fact that full proceeds from the sale of both vehicles will be donated to...
- The first time a Chevy has paced Bristol since 2008.
April 16, 2015
- The Analog Supercar
- We look at California's ambitious plans for zero-emission vehicles, name the small state with big electric-car news, and learn about how aluminum bodies keep pickup passengers safe. All this and more today on Green Car Reports. Aerodynamic drag is bad for fuel economy. So are roof boxes and ski racks. Chevrolet has confirmed the...
- By raising the clock speed on his 1967 Chevrolet Camaro, Justin Smith transformed it into an LS-powered, four-linked beast. Check out this featured Camaro!
April 15, 2015
- The build isn't just a pretty face, it sports a mean bark, too.
- If you are a straight-line acceleration enthusiast, you have heard of the COPO Camaro: this racing version of the popular muscle car is built to participate in professional drag racing competitions straight out of the factory. It can be fitted with a wide array of engines to enable the owner …