March 5, 2015
- They may be future classics, says the collector car insurance provider. We're about as unsurprised as can be.
- Chevrolet has released a teaser image of the five all-new cars it will debut this year, giving the best look yet at a dramatically restyled Camaro. The sixth-generation muscle car is sporting a much different front end than the current model, trading its flat-faced nose for a more aggressive, pointed schnoz, while the rear end gains... The post 2016 Camaro Comes into Focus With Sharp New Look appeared first on AutoGuide.com News.
March 4, 2015
- Momentum of the all-new Mustang is causing a leap-frog effect in sales.
- Blending classic looks with modern performance.
- Chevrolet looks back at the past generations of the Camaro. Read about it here at Motor Trend.
February 27, 2015
- Chevrolet Camaro exterior design director Tom Peters reflects on the fifth-gen car's design before its replacement arrives.
- Current Camaro design manager Kirk Bennion analyzes the last F-Body Camaro ever.
- Director of Chevrolet global car design, John Cafaro, explains the iconic styling of the third-gen Camaro.
- When the Camaro returned to production in 2009—after nearly a decade of absence from Chevy showrooms—its arrival marked the true beginning of the improbable muscle car renaissance which continues today. And in the 47 years since its introduction, General Motors Company's [NYSE:GM] bad boy coupe has played many parts, from four-wheeled...
February 26, 2015
- Through five generations, each Chevrolet Camaro design has tended to reflect the cultural climate in which it was created. Here, five of GM's top designers hit the generational highlights, and we dig through our archives to bring you some of the tastiest Camaro photos ever to grace the physical and...