July 25, 2012
- First, there was the Yukon Denali. Then, the Sierra Denali, and recently, the Acadia Denali. Does this mean that the world is ready for the Terrain Denali?...
July 20, 2012
- GMC’s three-row SUV, the Acadia, isn’t for the timid, especially when driving the luxurious Denali trim, says Cars.com Family contributor Carrie Kim. This beauty can easily haul seven passengers, and its V-6 engine makes easy work of highways and hills....
June 29, 2012
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said it had 415 complaints from owners alleging the low-beam headlights on their Saturn Outlooks and GMC Acadias failed.
June 14, 2012
- Admittedly, when GMC invited us to drive the new 2013 Terrain Denali, the summons did not incite argument over which one of us wanted to attend as much as trigger flashbacks to Envoy Denali and Diamond Edition Jimmy models. It's not that we are averse to the "Professional Grade" version of the Chevrolet Equinox. In fact, we like this second generation of the Theta-platform crossovers just fine. It's just that, collectively, midsize crossovers are about as exciting as watching sun tea brew. And...
June 8, 2012
- Updates in design, technology and safety improve consistent seller • New exterior design highlighted by signature LED lighting • Refined interior with soft-touch materials, accent stitching and ambient lighting • Rear vision camera standard; industry-exclusive front centre air bag available GMC unveiled the new 2013 Acadia and Acadia Denali at …
May 10, 2012
- DETROIT – Feeling queasy on the water can be a consequence of rough seas. But getting watercraft and other items in tow to their destination is a steady proposition with Trailer Sway Control on the GMC Terrain and Acadia crossovers.
April 6, 2012
- The 2013 GMC Acadia features a new, more upright design with diffused LED running lights standard across the lineup, and an updated taillight design. Other subtle changes to the exterior include wrap-around rear glass and a new rear spoiler. Photo: General Motors The interior gets upscale French stitching and red ambient dash lighting; SLT and Denali models get aluminum accents on centre console, doors and...
April 5, 2012
- With the refreshed 2013 GMC Acadia debuting at the Chicago auto show, and the updated 2013 Chevrolet Traverse making its debut this week at the New York auto show, it’s Buick’s turn to show off its new Lambda platform crossover, the 2013 Enclave. Like the updated Traverse and Acadia, the Enclave gets some minor touch-ups [...]
March 28, 2012
- With a new and improved 2013 Chevy Traverse and 2013 GMC Acadia on the horizon, families will, without a doubt, cross-shop the two platform mates. Pricing for the updated models hasn’t been released, but the current Acadia should cost a few grand more than the Traverse, depending on trim and drivetrain. Assuming the price gap [...]
March 14, 2012
- The company has been expanding its popular Denali line for the GMC brand. Last month, the company unveiled a new Denali version of its GMC Acadia. Already, more than 30% of Acadia buyers purchase the Denali version of the Acadia.