September 12, 2012
- That's a $2,040 increase over the outgoing 2012 model.
- For those who are interested in the reworked 2013 GMC Acadia, we now know how much you can look forward to forking over. Base MSRP for the 2013 version of the full-size, three-row crossover has been set at $34,875 (*not including a $825 destination charge). If you are interested in the range-topping Denali trim, be prepared to pay $46,770. The 2013 Acadia will come standard with a backup camera, leather-wrapped steering wheel, USB port and recycled visuals from the now-dead Saturn Outlook....
- The 2013 GMC Acadia is ready to head to dealerships this fall, and the American automaker’s three-row crossover SUV will have a starting MSRP of $34,875, including an $825 destination charge. We first saw the new Acadia back at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show, featuring new styling and upgraded interior materials. The luxury Denali trimmed... more
- GMC said its Acadia large crossover, redesigned for 2013, which arrives in dealer showrooms shortly, will have a base price of $34,875, which includes a destination charge of $825.
- General Motors Co. said Wednesday that the 2013 front-wheel drive GMC Acadia will be priced beginning at $34,875, all-wheel drive at $36,875 and the 2013 front-wheel drive Acadia Denali is priced at $46,770. The prices are up by $1,000 over 2012 models.
- DETROIT – The 2013 GMC Acadia three-row crossover SUV launches this fall with a suggested retail price of $34,875, including a destination charge of $825. The upscale Denali trim – originally added to Acadia for the 2011 model year – will return with a long list of standard equipment for $46,770, including destination.
July 25, 2012
- First, there was the Yukon Denali. Then, the Sierra Denali, and recently, the Acadia Denali. Does this mean that the world is ready for the Terrain Denali?...
July 20, 2012
- GMC’s three-row SUV, the Acadia, isn’t for the timid, especially when driving the luxurious Denali trim, says Cars.com Family contributor Carrie Kim. This beauty can easily haul seven passengers, and its V-6 engine makes easy work of highways and hills....
June 29, 2012
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said it had 415 complaints from owners alleging the low-beam headlights on their Saturn Outlooks and GMC Acadias failed.
June 14, 2012
- Admittedly, when GMC invited us to drive the new 2013 Terrain Denali, the summons did not incite argument over which one of us wanted to attend as much as trigger flashbacks to Envoy Denali and Diamond Edition Jimmy models. It's not that we are averse to the "Professional Grade" version of the Chevrolet Equinox. In fact, we like this second generation of the Theta-platform crossovers just fine. It's just that, collectively, midsize crossovers are about as exciting as watching sun tea brew. And...